Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Denhod Halfhelm the Legend of the Ba..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139101
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 30-May-20 06:35 AM
Member since 19th Apr 2024
16793 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139101, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Denhod Halfhelm the Legend of the Battlefield, Taleteller of the Eternal Star"

Sat May 30 06:33:32 2020

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Denhod perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:232

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Denhod (Anonymous)Sat 30-May-20 05:17 PM
Charter member
#139105, "I'm sorry, but I just lost steam."
In response to Reply #0

This is the first character I've ever leveled solo to hero (Honor path), and I was pleasantly surprised with what I could achieve alone with spears + gates/whispers against many PvE foes.

Korsgaard, I love your religion, but when I learned that Pathfinders could not actually work on your quests together, I had this weird flashback to when my daughter was four years old. On vacations, she would get in arguments with her brother. "I'm the leader!" she would say, and then he would take two steps in front of her, and she would pitch a fit. Unfortunately for Denhod, I came into the picture when there were too many followers of yours, and we would argue over who would get the invoker. I love where the leadership aspect of your religion takes people, however, because there is so much more going on to your religion than 'kill the dragon.' Thanks for the talks.

Imogrezio, I so wanted to strangle you when I had joined Herald and learned that not only the only bard in Thera, but also the assassin-Herald whose name I have forgotten were also Korsgaard followers. What a kick in the junk. Great character, and I wish I could have traveled with you.

Ryo (Anonymous)Mon 01-Jun-20 11:39 AM
Charter member
#139116, "RE: I'm sorry, but I just lost steam."
In response to Reply #1

Denhod was great. I loved running with you. I completely agree with you that the whole "two Korsgaard followers cannot travel together" is goofy. Was partially why Ryo lost steam - except that I was the "invoker" for which groups were competing. Would have loved to achieve a lot more with you, Imog and the phenomenal Fortressites.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139101 Previous topic | Next topic