Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Topaka the Banisher of Fear, Magis..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139085
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 29-May-20 11:30 AM
Member since 19th Apr 2024
16793 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139085, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Topaka the Banisher of Fear, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan"

Thu May 28 16:03:40 2020

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Topaka perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:41
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:18

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Topaka the Banisher of Fear, M..., Person saying, "Really?" (Anonymous), 28-May-20 08:40 PM, #1
     Reply How exactly did this negatively impact your life? n/t, Lhydia, 28-May-20 09:52 PM, #2
     Reply I'll tell you, The person saying really... really. (Anonymous), 29-May-20 11:18 AM, #3
          Reply RE: I'll tell you, Exit Interview (Anonymous), 29-May-20 12:47 PM, #5
               Reply If you don’t find interviews fun..., Lhydia, 29-May-20 02:00 PM, #6
     Reply PSA: Playing a character for a long time isn't a prereq..., TheBluestThumb, 28-May-20 10:12 PM, #4

Person saying, "Really?" (Anonymous)Thu 28-May-20 08:40 PM
Charter member
#139086, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Topaka the Banisher of Fear, M..."
In response to Reply #0

18 hours, level 41, new induct, delete. Pretty sure this is why we can't have nice things (xp/learning bonus).

Meh.

LhydiaThu 28-May-20 09:52 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2379 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139087, "How exactly did this negatively impact your life? n/t"
In response to Reply #1

gr

The person saying really... really. (Anonymous)Fri 29-May-20 11:18 AM
Charter member
#139091, "I'll tell you"
In response to Reply #2

I was waiting for an interview and he was ahead of me and after fourty-five minutes I couldn't continue waiting at that point. So not the end of the world, but everything minus the interview process is fine - I find the fact they got interviewed, inducted, and deleted the primary issue. Why get to that point, wasting the interviewer's time (if not multiple interviewers) plus others trying to put in their own share.

I would think by level 40+ you'd know if you were going to keep a character or not and therefore not get inducted into a cabal knowing you're just going to delete, etc.

So, clickbait, I wouldn't make a post if I wasn't somehow affected.

Exit Interview (Anonymous)Fri 29-May-20 12:47 PM
Charter member
#139094, "RE: I'll tell you"
In response to Reply #3

I sympathise and empathise - he kinda did waste the interviewer's time, and the fact that you were left waiting only makes it worse. That said, perhaps he has a legit OOC IRL reason - we don't know.

Silver lining, it rather made me reflect on the fact that it's the same (worse actually) when we go for empowerment/ leadership, with all the immteraction that entails, and then bail out on the char the same as our friend here has done.

Let's all respect each other's time, and do what we can to keep this a fun hobby for all

LhydiaFri 29-May-20 02:00 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2379 posts
#139095, "If you don’t find interviews fun..."
In response to Reply #5

...you don’t have to take and block a leadership position.

TheBluestThumbFri 29-May-20 11:30 AM
Member since 09th Jan 2013
186 posts
#139088, "PSA: Playing a character for a long time isn't a prereq..."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Thu 28-May-20 10:12 PM

(This was not me, but there is nothing wrong with playing a character for 10, 15, 20, 30 hours to see if you like it or not)

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139085 Previous topic | Next topic