Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Sephmylla Ravacan the Grand Mistr..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139084
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 28-May-20 12:05 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2024
16801 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139084, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Sephmylla Ravacan the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris"

Thu May 28 12:01:49 2020

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Sephmylla perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:151

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Sephmylla Ravacan the Grand M..., Ergush, 04-Jun-20 08:53 AM, #6
Reply Mylla!, Arjandrou (Anonymous), 01-Jun-20 06:22 PM, #5
Reply RE: Mylla!, Blkdrgn, 05-Jun-20 08:24 AM, #7
Reply Until next time, Jormyr, 30-May-20 05:15 PM, #2
Reply I had a hard time understanding your religion at first, Blkdrgn, 31-May-20 11:21 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Sephmylla Ravacan the Grand M..., Admund (Anonymous), 29-May-20 08:46 AM, #1
     Reply I'm glad I had a chance to experience you from both sid..., Blkdrgn, 31-May-20 11:23 AM, #4

ErgushThu 04-Jun-20 08:53 AM
Member since 31st Aug 2017
101 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139142, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Sephmylla Ravacan the Grand M..."
In response to Reply #0

I really liked Sephmylla. A bit on the silent side, but that added to your mystery and scariness. Thanks for being there for the Reaver branch and GLWYN!

Arjandrou (Anonymous)Mon 01-Jun-20 06:22 PM
Charter member
#139119, "Mylla!"
In response to Reply #0

Glad you never bit me on the ocean! I was definitely worried. Fun little banter. Sad to see you go, you seemed fun.

GLWYN
Arj

BlkdrgnFri 05-Jun-20 08:24 AM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
293 posts
#139147, "RE: Mylla!"
In response to Reply #5

Heh, yeah, it was a part of Mylla's more primal or instinctual side, especially when in form, to attack things she thought was prey.

I typically would not attack wardens in most cases if there were actual true enemies of Thar-Eris about, which seemed to be most of the time. But you know.. appearances lol.

JormyrSat 30-May-20 05:15 PM
Member since 31st Dec 2014
419 posts
#139104, "Until next time"
In response to Reply #0

Sad to see a character go this quick. I know Jormyr wasn't the most interactive - Destruction can be a difficult sphere to stand out in (often it just comes across as kill everything) and shapeshifter can be hard as well. On the flip side, Jormyr's not to difficult to work with there, either.

What I did see overall seemed fun - hopefully see you next time!

BlkdrgnSun 31-May-20 11:21 AM
293 posts
#139111, "I had a hard time understanding your religion at first"
In response to Reply #2

But I did start to really grasp it with talking to the other followers, and that helped a lot. My desire to play this char became very lack-luster. I did enjoy the encounters, I tried to do a follower a long time ago and could never find your shrine lol.

Maybe it was the forms, Maybe it's just shifters in general, but I didn't want to hold up a leader spot when I felt the char was a chore and I knew I wasn't have much fun.

Admund (Anonymous)Fri 29-May-20 08:46 AM
Charter member
#139090, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Sephmylla Ravacan the Grand M..."
In response to Reply #0

Razorgrin! I am sorry to see you gone. Sephmylla was a really great one. Good luck with the next, and drop by back at the Tree again some time soon.

BlkdrgnSun 31-May-20 11:23 AM
293 posts
#139112, "I'm glad I had a chance to experience you from both sid..."
In response to Reply #1

Having our Drama filled adventures as mother was quite fun, but actually getting to see you on the other side, as an ally was great too! Admund was well done for sure and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Though, I really would have liked to see how things played if my becoming was successful as Lyrentia.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139084 Previous topic | Next topic