Subject: "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark, His..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139013
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 20-May-20 03:00 PM
Member since 18th Apr 2024
16791 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139013, "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark, His Brother's Keeper"

Wed May 20 14:56:08 2020

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Idmund perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:86

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Oh my hardened child...., Lyrentia (Anonymous), 23-May-20 07:39 AM, #5
Reply RE: Oh my hardened child...., Idmund (Anonymous), 26-May-20 07:25 AM, #6
Reply RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..., Rahsael, 21-May-20 09:19 AM, #3
Reply RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..., Idmund (Anonymous), 21-May-20 12:08 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..., Admund (Anonymous), 21-May-20 04:34 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..., Idmund (Anonymous), 21-May-20 07:22 AM, #2

Lyrentia (Anonymous)Sat 23-May-20 07:39 AM
Charter member
#139048, "Oh my hardened child...."
In response to Reply #0

I had some great RP with you, and I bet you saw right through my deception, damn crafty bastard !

I remember the few fights I had with you and that one in the weald with all three of you, Lorante, You, and Admund. Was a blast and I was eager for the keel but should have just dipped lol.

That one time in Hamsah, before you knew I was your mother, jfc bear is stupid against an unprepped mage lol. I hope you felt super bad for tearing your mother apart, after you figured out my char was your mother.

I'm curious to know how you felt, after I relinquished the fetish back to you that day, it was all a ploy to get that item from Admund, I did wonder if it almost worked at least lol.

Idmund (Anonymous)Tue 26-May-20 07:25 AM
Charter member
#139070, "RE: Oh my hardened child...."
In response to Reply #5

I didn't feel bad at all for tearing you apart as a bear, and neither did Idmund

I think I ended that fight with about 100 HP from your army.

Oh, I passed along the message that you had given it back, and I had no intention of letting you get anything you wanted. I had enough visions of what you did to us to tell me just what kind of a person you were. I was spending my time thinking how to get you to the woods to feed to you to the beast. I didn't care if it actually helped us be safe from it, I just wanted to feed you to it.

Your character, not you, I'm sure you're a nice person

I will say Idmund had a nice bit of darkness in him that I rather enjoyed.

RahsaelThu 21-May-20 09:19 AM
Member since 05th May 2017
232 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139028, "RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..."
In response to Reply #0

I really loved Idmund. It's surprising to see he was only 86 hours old - you really got into the character's skin quickly and had an outsized impact on the story and the game.

Really well done and I'm so glad you enjoyed the story. You did it justice for sure.

Good luck with real-life stuff; it's getting pretty weird and I'm glad it sounds like you're weathering it so far.

Idmund (Anonymous)Thu 21-May-20 12:08 PM
Charter member
#139032, "RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..."
In response to Reply #3

Why thank you very much, that is high praise. I was worried my lack of time was an issue and I felt a bit disconnected sometimes from the story, but I tried to be involved.

Admund (Anonymous)Thu 21-May-20 04:34 AM
Charter member
#139025, "RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..."
In response to Reply #0

Man, this sucks.

Thank you for everything. I really liked you, big brother. Whenever I was following you around my eyes would glaze over from the rushing wall of text, to the point I had to keep looking back at the buffer to figure out what was actually going on. You were just that quick! It would have been so cool if we could hang out more, and if we could be on at the same time for some of the more important story points. Loved ya, big guy, you were a true brother's keeper.

I hope life finds you some time to come back to CF, you are one of the good ones. You will be missed.

Idmund (Anonymous)Thu 21-May-20 07:22 AM
Charter member
#139027, "RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Idmund the Wanderer in the Dark,..."
In response to Reply #1

We are well Brother, are we well?

Life got in the way for putting in as much time as I would have liked, and then I lost steam. I'm lucky that I didn't lose my job like a lot of people have. Instead I got assigned to three projects.

Rahsael, thank you so very much for the character. I'm sorry I couldn't put as much time into it as it deserved, but I'd like to let you know that the story line and characters had a depth to them that I truly enjoyed.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139013 Previous topic | Next topic