Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Kura the Planewalker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138634
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 20-Mar-20 02:25 AM
Member since 25th Apr 2024
16808 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138634, "(DELETED) [None] Kura the Planewalker"

Fri Mar 20 02:20:44 2020

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Kura perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:78

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Pretty horrible player here, BattleRagerWarrior (Anonymous), 20-Mar-20 03:13 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Pretty horrible player here, Nalasul, 20-Mar-20 04:56 AM, #2
     Reply Let's not digress, BattleRagerWarrior (Anonymous), 20-Mar-20 05:00 AM, #3
     Reply Let's see ..., Kura (Anonymous), 20-Mar-20 05:16 AM, #4
          Reply RE: Let's see ..., BattleRagerWarrior (Anonymous), 20-Mar-20 05:30 AM, #5
               Reply Total BS., Kura (Anonymous), 20-Mar-20 05:47 AM, #6
               Reply So you are making excuses for full looting for actions ..., BattleRagerWarrior (Anonymous), 20-Mar-20 05:50 AM, #7
               Reply Let's also not forget, BattleRagerWarrior (Anonymous), 20-Mar-20 05:56 AM, #8
               Reply Stop this, please., ice king, 20-Mar-20 10:57 AM, #9
                    Reply Jormyr approves this post., Jormyr, 24-Mar-20 12:58 AM, #10
                         Reply Add to the tablet..., clnt2020, 24-Mar-20 02:46 AM, #11

BattleRagerWarrior (Anonymous)Fri 20-Mar-20 03:13 AM
Charter member
#138635, "Pretty horrible player here"
In response to Reply #0

Never met you before.
I PKed you at the village.
Left all your gear and guarded your corpse.
You come back and want to duel.
I duel you and wimpy back into the village on 200hp.
I figure you showed courage so I go back and let you PK me as a sign of respect.
You try to full loot me.
Really bad player and glad you're gone.

NalasulFri 20-Mar-20 04:56 AM
Member since 07th Nov 2019
215 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138636, "RE: Pretty horrible player here"
In response to Reply #1

...let you PK me as a sign of respect.

Mmmm....Nalasul does not approve.

BattleRagerWarrior (Anonymous)Fri 20-Mar-20 05:00 AM
Charter member
#138637, "Let's not digress"
In response to Reply #2

It can be explained IC many ways but as a player I wanted this player to have some fun.

Kura (Anonymous)Fri 20-Mar-20 05:16 AM
Charter member
#138638, "Let's see ..."
In response to Reply #1

1. You ganked me with Tzarve few times only because like Tzarve explained to me there were too many of us for just him alone - me, an archangel and an elemental.

2. Before leaving your village you always put magical and half magical items (like an ivory amulet of a troll, mask of sektah-ran and others) you don't need at all, which you looted from Inaj. So the questions are - why did you loot it at all and most important - why put it into your pit before leaving the village? So you keep holding on things you don't use yourself forever?

After thinking for just few seconds i decided to take few armors and weapons from your corpse when you died.

Do you really think it's undeserved?!

BattleRagerWarrior (Anonymous)Fri 20-Mar-20 05:30 AM
Charter member
#138639, "RE: Let's see ..."
In response to Reply #4

1) That all happened after you full looted me, not before. Also, I never attacked you at the same time as him. There was one or two (max) occasions when he was fighting your archangel and I was fighting you. Never did I fight you while he was fighting you.
Remember this is AFTER you full looted. Also remember, when you full looted me, Tzarve was in the village allowing us to fight, right??

2) I was holding them to pump the veil to keep it thick obviously but you already knew that.

Keep trying to justify being a horrible player.

Kura (Anonymous)Fri 20-Mar-20 05:47 AM
Charter member
#138640, "Total BS."
In response to Reply #5

1. Not only you blatantly ganked, but also timed your attacks ganks. Like i was standing on east road with Tzarve nearby. You came to me, then left about dozen times before Tzarve began fighting me. Then of course you jumped in. Not once, not twice, but many times.

You only pincered me when i was almost dead few times when fighting Tzarve even though at that moment he was fighting an archangel? Is this your excuse?

2. Things like mask of Sekhtan-Ran cannot be given to Tahren as they aren't flagged magical. And other village berserkers cannot use such things too because you know, cannot even use a mercenaries. You just hold it for your own pleasure and put them into your pit when there is any danger for you outside.

BattleRagerWarrior (Anonymous)Fri 20-Mar-20 05:50 AM
Charter member
#138641, "So you are making excuses for full looting for actions ..."
In response to Reply #6

I get that you are a conjurer and all but I don't think you can see the future bud.

You're a horrible player.

BattleRagerWarrior (Anonymous)Fri 20-Mar-20 05:56 AM
Charter member
#138642, "Let's also not forget"
In response to Reply #6

After I killed you the first time, I handed the troll amulet to Tahren to thciken the veil more then I TOLD you I did that (ie go get it after reboot). You idiot.

ice kingFri 20-Mar-20 10:57 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2016
162 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138645, "Stop this, please."
In response to Reply #5

A) You're highjacking a goodbye thread to try and smear someone. That's a lame, douchebag move.

2) Fighting a conjurers servitors is the same as fighting the conjurer. Don't try and weasel around parity. You two were fighting one conjurer, no matter if you were targeting him or his pets. Don't act like a simple conjurer is a full phylaced lich.

D) Three, if you have items to pump the veil with you should USE THEM. The only time you should be stockpiling veil items if when there's a seriously big bad enemy you cannot take down, like a full phylaced lich, and you need to time it so the veil is bad for them when you fight them. Otherwise, if you have veil items that need to be destroyed FKING HAVE THEM DESTROYED. Otherwise you're hoarding gear like a bitch, and last I checked it doesn't say anywhere on the tablet that ragers should act like little bitches.

YOU are trying to justify being horrible. I'm glad I have no idea what rager you are.

So please, pleas please please, stop this.

I did not play Kura.

JormyrTue 24-Mar-20 12:58 AM
Member since 31st Dec 2014
419 posts
#138654, "Jormyr approves this post."
In response to Reply #9

Pretty much every point you make I agree with.

Note to self: add to tablet - "Don't act like little bitches". Heh.

Disclaimer - I haven't been around to observe any of this directly, nor do I know who this Rager is, so best to take my agreement to ice king's statements, and not any personal attacks on anyone.

clnt2020Tue 24-Mar-20 02:46 AM
Member since 11th Dec 2019
224 posts
#138655, "Add to the tablet..."
In response to Reply #10

... That being a villager doesn't mean you have to be a trashtalking asshole. Villagers RP nowdays.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138634 Previous topic | Next topic