Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Aztezul von Strigein the god-King of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138041
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 12-Jan-20 11:41 AM
Member since 24th Apr 2024
16806 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138041, "(DELETED) [SCION] Aztezul von Strigein the god-King of the New World, Chancellor of Eternal Night"

Sat Jan 11 16:52:18 2020

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Aztezul perished, never to return.

Race:mummy
Class:necromancer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:585

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Am I the only one who looks at his pbf and thinks, incognito, 14-Jan-20 04:31 PM, #49
Reply Take it to Gameplay., Ishuli, 14-Jan-20 04:47 PM, #50
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Aztezul von Strigein the god-King..., Vindelph (Anonymous), 14-Jan-20 11:05 AM, #47
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Aztezul von Strigein the god-King..., Cexonza (Anonymous), 14-Jan-20 11:01 AM, #46
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Aztezul von Strigein the god-King..., Bemused, 13-Jan-20 08:43 PM, #41
Reply lol, lol (Anonymous), 14-Jan-20 11:51 AM, #48
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Aztezul von Strigein the god-King..., The Filth Gnome (Anonymous), 13-Jan-20 08:25 PM, #40
Reply I never knew you are such a good roleplayer., Sekpak, 13-Jan-20 04:23 PM, #39
Reply Average Group Size Per Kill 2.29, Relio, 13-Jan-20 12:13 PM, #34
Reply I didn't apologize because I'm not sorry., Aztezul, 13-Jan-20 03:59 PM, #35
Reply RE: I didn't apologize because I'm not sorry., The Player (Anonymous), 17-Jan-20 01:13 PM, #52
Reply Are you capable of not lying? nt, robdarken_, 13-Jan-20 09:21 PM, #42
     Reply What the heck are you talking about?, Relio, 13-Jan-20 09:52 PM, #43
          Reply You're embarrassing yourself., robdarken_, 13-Jan-20 11:04 PM, #45
               Reply Just let him do it., Lhydia, 18-Jan-20 02:03 PM, #53
Reply Sep 27, 2019|Lv 51|The Pyramid of Azhan|Aztezul committ..., clnt2020, 12-Jan-20 09:25 PM, #28
Reply Just pure stupidity., Aztezul, 13-Jan-20 04:08 PM, #36
     Reply :D, clnt2020, 13-Jan-20 10:18 PM, #44
Reply Good times., Aztezul, 11-Jan-20 05:56 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Good times., Ever Upward! (Anonymous), 11-Jan-20 07:46 PM, #2
     Reply Thank you. Pbf is taken care of just not published yet ..., Aztezul, 11-Jan-20 08:25 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Good times., Cointreau, 11-Jan-20 08:12 PM, #3
     Reply I don't believe in karma., Aztezul, 11-Jan-20 11:45 PM, #10
          Reply Sigh, IrishMidnight, 12-Jan-20 09:17 PM, #27
     Reply RE: Good times., Xiqoanna (Anonymous), 11-Jan-20 08:53 PM, #5
     Reply Thanks for the Necro Mentorship, Ginni (Anonymous), 11-Jan-20 08:59 PM, #6
     Reply Ginni was amazing., Aztezul, 11-Jan-20 11:44 PM, #9
     Reply Great job., Ishuli, 11-Jan-20 09:17 PM, #7
     Reply Thank you for the kind words., Aztezul, 11-Jan-20 11:43 PM, #8
          Reply Only Scarabaeus can release them and he only checks eve..., Cointreau, 11-Jan-20 11:47 PM, #11
          Reply RE: Thank you for the kind words., Necromancer analyst (Anonymous), 12-Jan-20 12:49 AM, #12
               Reply RE: Thank you for the kind words., incognito, 12-Jan-20 02:18 PM, #16
                    Reply I agree with this., Aztezul, 12-Jan-20 08:02 PM, #18
                    Reply 60%, Aztezul, 12-Jan-20 08:21 PM, #21
                         Reply Heh, Necromancer analyst (Anonymous), 12-Jan-20 09:10 PM, #26
                         Reply Saam had 90%, Necromancer analyst (Anonymous), 13-Jan-20 05:21 AM, #33
                    Reply Agreed, Necromancer analyst (Anonymous), 12-Jan-20 08:07 PM, #19
     Reply One of my favourites hands down., xyfa, 12-Jan-20 01:18 AM, #13
     Reply <3 n/t, Jaco (Anonymous), 12-Jan-20 04:53 AM, #14
     Reply Of all my New Order adherents you were probably my favo..., Aztezul, 12-Jan-20 08:22 PM, #22
     Reply Man, wild ride., Blkdrgn, 12-Jan-20 12:26 AM, #15
     Reply RE: Man, wild ride., Aztezul, 12-Jan-20 08:14 PM, #20
          Reply RE: Man, wild ride., robdarken_, 12-Jan-20 11:38 PM, #32
     Reply Great Character, Zaol (Anonymous), 12-Jan-20 03:56 PM, #17
     Reply RE: Great Character, Aztezul, 12-Jan-20 08:24 PM, #23
     Reply mhuwaha, Dallevian, 12-Jan-20 08:54 PM, #24
     Reply That first death was a rough one., Aztezul, 12-Jan-20 09:07 PM, #25
          Reply i figured, Dallevian, 12-Jan-20 09:30 PM, #29
          Reply funny banshee death, Dallevian, 12-Jan-20 09:38 PM, #30
               Reply lol, Aztezul, 13-Jan-20 04:18 PM, #38
          Reply You definitely need a really loud wraithform echo., Cointreau, 12-Jan-20 10:52 PM, #31
               Reply RE: You definitely need a really loud wraithform echo., Aztezul, 13-Jan-20 04:16 PM, #37
     Reply Paintings and all the jazz, Beroxxus, 15-Jan-20 08:15 PM, #51

incognitoTue 14-Jan-20 04:31 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138106, "Am I the only one who looks at his pbf and thinks"
In response to Reply #0

There's definitely something wrong with the current imm exp rationing?

This guy was super influential, well rp'd, and moved game events and the playerbase (I rolled up a character just to try to play a foil against him because the pendulum had swung too far, and had another convert to rager for him, and he swung the cabals around by being more than just a mouthpiece).

Yet he didn't manage to a accrue 1000 imm exp. I've been thinking for a long time that imm exp is unattainable in meaningful amounts and seeing this on this character has kind of reinforced my concerns. I can't remember the last time I broke 200 imm exp, even with characters imms like.

IshuliTue 14-Jan-20 04:47 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2146 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138107, "Take it to Gameplay."
In response to Reply #49

I'm not against the discussion, but I'd rather it not litter a death thread.

Thanks!

-Ish

Vindelph (Anonymous)Tue 14-Jan-20 11:05 AM
Charter member
#138103, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Aztezul von Strigein the god-King..."
In response to Reply #0

Damn! I was waiting for a chance to throw down with you xD I'm sad I started back too late to interact with you. You seem like a pretty stellar player and I look forward to playing with you in the future.

Cexonza (Anonymous)Tue 14-Jan-20 11:01 AM
Charter member
#138102, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Aztezul von Strigein the god-King..."
In response to Reply #0

What a great character. Az felt real, and malevolent, and charming enough to be really dangerous. I got sort of a Patrick Bateman vibe, which I mean as a high compliment.

Our banter was great. Our characters were diametrically opposite in most ways but still found a bit of common ground. I wish my playtimes matched yours more so that I could have tried harder to interject myself into your nefarious doings (C never doubted for a minute you had something brewing in the background.) However, I'm sure you would have killed me a bunch, too. I did enjoy trying to slip around you as I could for retrievals and such.

It's always cool to watch somebody reshape the landscape of the game. Glad to hear that RL is going well for you, and that "silly" ole Az won't have time for C's prophecies of ultimate boredom to come to fruition.

GLWYN

BemusedMon 13-Jan-20 08:43 PM
Member since 15th Oct 2013
663 posts
#138095, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Aztezul von Strigein the god-King..."
In response to Reply #0

Gratz on one of the most successful characters in the last 10 years.

Some of the things you say IC are absolutely hilarious.

Ignore the haters - they're just jelly. Keep producing kick ass, immersive and game changing characters.

Kind regards,
Bemused

lol (Anonymous)Tue 14-Jan-20 11:51 AM
Charter member
#138104, "lol"
In response to Reply #41

lol

The Filth Gnome (Anonymous)Mon 13-Jan-20 08:25 PM
Charter member
#138093, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Aztezul von Strigein the god-King..."
In response to Reply #0

Your IG notes were a hoot. Why did you stop? Did my note have anything to do with it?

SekpakMon 13-Jan-20 04:23 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2019
19 posts
#138091, "I never knew you are such a good roleplayer."
In response to Reply #0

But obviously you rp better than i pk.

Trolling the whole mud in an rp way? Easy!
Leading different cabals as same character? Easy!
Building very strong organization? Easy!
You was right when you wrote only Sayra's skills are of the same level as yours.

Of course i don't like to be trolled for months so i'll write it here that some other authors about taking more risks were partially right

RelioMon 13-Jan-20 12:13 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2014
246 posts
#138086, "Average Group Size Per Kill 2.29"
In response to Reply #0

First off, you can't have been all bad given the fact you held two leader positions and had rewards supporting an obvious role-play. That role-play wasn't to my taste, but my taste is irrelevant. So kudos for that and for playing a 500+ hour character.

In my mind anything good you did was overshadowed by your constant ganging and full-looting of noobs. I personally watched you kick a new player out of his cabal, gang him down with a ton of people, full loot him and tell him you would give him his gear back if he (broke RP and risked align change) kneeled before you and worshipped. The fact there's not an apology to him in your thread makes me think you don't really give a damn about the people you play this game with.

Average Group Size Per Kill 2.29

AztezulMon 13-Jan-20 03:59 PM
Member since 10th Jan 2020
57 posts
#138087, "I didn't apologize because I'm not sorry."
In response to Reply #34

I know specifically the instance you're referencing and a few points:

1) You didn't personally watch me kick anyone out of Tribunal. It never happened. The person in question was removed before I was even in the cabal for (I assume) lack of hours. I did change the rules so that he and other light aligned people couldn't (re)join. That rule was immediately through out by Vae upon my Scioning. In fact, the character in question was reinducted by Vae almost immediately.

2) Did you also personally watch said player hide in Galadon while I was being attacked by the Shapanator? He was sent back in time from the year 6650 of the 117th age to stop me from doing something important. For 20+ minutes I ran circles getting periodically shield bashed. Character in question did nothing a trib should do in that situation which didn't sit well with me. Even if it was fully within his rights to do.

3) Then I realized he'd stolen quite a few items from me so I walked onto the road and he foolishly followed and fell into quicksand and well... noob or not, against a build like mine you're not escaping that.

4) I fulled him, as is my policy with any steal happy thief (hi Wotburd) noob or not. If you're going to make me grind abs then you can grind new gear.

5) Despite all of this I gave him a chance to get his gear back by using a simple social command. I was a benevolent god, after all. He chose not to and ironically didn't complain near as much as you have on his behalf.

I don't know of any other instances where people were full looted. It's definitely not a practice I employ outside of situations where it's deserved. If you want to list more examples I'll address them.

I'm not going to apologize for gangs though. Especially on a character where avoiding the gang was simple as staying in or near a town where I was barred from doing anything remotely fun.

Cheers.

The Player (Anonymous)Fri 17-Jan-20 01:13 PM
Charter member
#138130, "RE: I didn't apologize because I'm not sorry."
In response to Reply #35

A) I never stole from Aztezul.
B) Hey never offered a chance to get my loot back.
C) I know because I never spoke to Aztezul.
D) This dude is a liar

robdarken_Mon 13-Jan-20 09:21 PM
Member since 09th Sep 2009
373 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#138097, "Are you capable of not lying? nt"
In response to Reply #34

nt

RelioMon 13-Jan-20 09:52 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2014
246 posts
#138098, "What the heck are you talking about?"
In response to Reply #42
Edited on Mon 13-Jan-20 09:52 PM

He created a policy that kicked someone out, ganged them, full looted them and told them to kneel. And I copy and pasted his gankometer. Sorry I PK'd you, or am criticizing your perma buddies or whatever I've done to make you throw little hissy fits on all my posts.

robdarken_Mon 13-Jan-20 11:04 PM
373 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#138100, "You're embarrassing yourself."
In response to Reply #43

You lied about Empire and Orcs, saying something happened every day that doesn't even happen regularly, according to an imm's response to it.

Now you're claiming to have personally witnessed something that, according to Aztezul, you couldn't have, since it didn't happen like you said.

Stop lying about things if you want to be taken seriously. You just come off as a jealous, sore loser here. The things we're hearing about your own in-game behavior here aren't helping either.

LhydiaSat 18-Jan-20 02:03 PM
2379 posts
#138137, "Just let him do it."
In response to Reply #45

It’s super entertaining.

clnt2020Sun 12-Jan-20 09:25 PM
Member since 11th Dec 2019
224 posts
#138079, "Sep 27, 2019|Lv 51|The Pyramid of Azhan|Aztezul committ..."
In response to Reply #0

oh my, must be a cool story 😁

AztezulMon 13-Jan-20 04:08 PM
57 posts
#138088, "Just pure stupidity."
In response to Reply #28

Having the mask was a crap shoot. Logging on and trying to navigate the sands with air forms and people following me around was always stressful. Again, special shout out to Enukh who is the only one whoever caught me in the pyramid itself. He was just a step slow.

Anyway I was tired and the maze was being impossible. When I finally got to the sphinx I said yes instead of the actual answer.

clnt2020Mon 13-Jan-20 10:18 PM
Member since 11th Dec 2019
224 posts
#138099, ":D"
In response to Reply #36

That's one of the most funny stories I ever heard. Yes, once I said something won't on the same room too, I think it was 'say' instead of 'reply'

AztezulSat 11-Jan-20 05:56 PM
57 posts
#138042, "Good times."
In response to Reply #0

Let me preface this by saying that the delete is only due to real world conflicts. I accepted a promotion at work that is taking up way more of my time than I anticipated. I hung on thinking this would lessen but every time it did another project would come up and cut into my free time again. Couple this with logins consisting purely of retrieving the Scepter or trying to scrape together preps (black was in a very bad spot for a very long time for a character with few allies) and when the game began to feel like a grind as opposed to an escape I knew it was time to move on.

With all that being said it was still the toughest delete I've ever pulled. Az lived over 5 months and 550+ hours and it was likely my best effort in terms of rp. I highly recommend anyone curious read the role in its entirety. I set out to play a sphere deception character who exemplified the sphere in complex ways as opposed to say, going to the Fort and faking interest in salvation while waiting for someone to come gang the Maran or lying to people about flags, etc. I was successful in this in many ways. Some were obvious and manifested through in-game campaigns. Others were possibly never noticed and made the desired affect. Looking back on Aztezul I think that pleases me the most.

There's too many people to thank and recall but:

Morius: I set out from day one with Aztezul with two goals in mind 1) Bring back Scion and 2) Make tribunal an engaging and fun cabal outside it's usual comfort zone. The wars I waged, the actions i took, were all designed to weaken the perceived enemies of the Eternal Night. I'm not sure if you caught on to this or if we just crossed paths at the right time. I think we had a very mutually beneficial relationship that one point would have turned hostile. I'm sorry I didn't have the time play that through and I'm sorry that the launch of Scion was subpar. I don't think we saw eye to eye on the cabal's direction, partly because I'm still not exactly sure what you have in mind but I'm looking forward to seeing it play out.

New Order: All of you who bought into something unique. Everyone who said "Ever Upward" (even I was sick of hearing of it after about two days) or fought for an ideal they didn't fully understand, thank you. You added a great depth to the game and I wish it could have ground out for awhile longer but ultimately it was getting detrimental to the game. We were unstoppable.

Ishuli: Thank you for letting me get creative. We butted heads at the end but how could we not? Sorry I never got you that book. Aztezul stopped trusting you after the second refusal to promote my candidates for Provi.

Sayra: The best character I've encountered in CF in years. A million thank yous for the paintings, poems and instigation. You were the only person Aztezul truly respected because your skills were on his level. If we'd have had more time, we could have done even more. Maybe next time?

I'll be back with something just as serious when time allows. Keep the fires going.

Ever Upward,
-AvS

Ever Upward! (Anonymous)Sat 11-Jan-20 07:46 PM
Charter member
#138043, "RE: Good times."
In response to Reply #1

Congratulations on a game-changing character. I played briefly with you in Tribunal and your RP seemed very inclusive of everyone in the cabal in its own way. Would love to find out the back story and how it all developed into Scion. Did you pick up the PBF yet? Otherwise I'd be happy to get it for you.

AztezulSat 11-Jan-20 08:25 PM
57 posts
#138045, "Thank you. Pbf is taken care of just not published yet ..."
In response to Reply #2

N/t

CointreauSat 11-Jan-20 08:12 PM
Member since 20th Nov 2004
300 posts
#138044, "RE: Good times."
In response to Reply #1

>
> Couple this with logins consisting purely of retrieving the Scepter
>

As much as I liked Az, I can't help but feel karma bit you on the arse here.

AztezulSat 11-Jan-20 11:45 PM
57 posts
#138051, "I don't believe in karma."
In response to Reply #3

Just consequences for decisions. Leaving the juggernaut I built for a life of OP solitude was a choice I made. It was frustrating as the entire mud was trying to kill me (for good reason) but hey, seeing 2350+ hp with despoil was worth it.

IrishMidnightSun 12-Jan-20 09:17 PM
Member since 14th Jan 2017
66 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138078, "Sigh"
In response to Reply #10

This makes me miss Masters all the more. Loved the dedicated magic cabal. Loved the difference of benefits depending on the mage class. I'd do anything to see it returned...

Xiqoanna (Anonymous)Sat 11-Jan-20 08:53 PM
Charter member
#138046, "RE: Good times."
In response to Reply #1

Good job. I enjoyed our interactions. Looking forward to when you get time for another character.

Ginni (Anonymous)Sat 11-Jan-20 08:59 PM
Charter member
#138047, "Thanks for the Necro Mentorship"
In response to Reply #1

In the big scheme of things, a promotion is much greater than any CF character, so congratulation to that!

It was great RP and inclusion all around for everyone. As my second attempt at Necro ever your guidance was great. I also enjoyed the scheming and intrigue RP, but sadly I did not enjoy the necromancer nor my psychosis role as much as I thought I would. Ginni's actual role was not one of infatuation for you like some imm thought, but of deep respect for your skills as a necromancer. Which is why Ginni sought you as a Master and an apprentice and not a lover. Good stuff though! I am sure I could have learned even more from you gamewise... I can't bring myself to play another anything and and if you're not having fun, why play?

Good luck with your new position!

Ginni

AztezulSat 11-Jan-20 11:44 PM
57 posts
#138050, "Ginni was amazing."
In response to Reply #6

I was really confused when you deleted like two days after mummy. I wish you had stuck it out. The undead boost is huge and we eventually would have gotten you geared properly which makes all the difference.

I had to come up with some way to twist your delete into furthering my own agenda. Thank you to Sayra for the assist on that.

I hope we're on the same side again one day.

IshuliSat 11-Jan-20 09:17 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2146 posts
#138048, "Great job."
In response to Reply #1

Spire was dead for a bit, and you worked it so hard that people were complaining Trib was OP. Thumbs up.

In terms of the Ish-Aztezul relationship, she never fully trusted you either - but couldn't deny in ANY fashion the contributions you made or the level of influence you had within the Spire. So Ish was a fan, but a suspicious one.

OOC your Trib RP was always super charming and actually came across evil. I was never quite sure how you'd handle any given app/magistrate, and that's a compliment.

Great job on the character, and congrats on managing to lead 2 different cabals - I'm jealous

-Ish

AztezulSat 11-Jan-20 11:43 PM
57 posts
#138049, "Thank you for the kind words."
In response to Reply #7

Honestly at times I had no idea what Ishuli thought about anything that was going on which made things so much more interesting. Scion was too good an offer to pass up (especially given the aforementioned lofty goals) but part of me really wanted to stay in Trib and drive the New Order concept into the ground.

Now pls release my pbf I've been curious about the becoming chances for months.

CointreauSat 11-Jan-20 11:47 PM
300 posts
#138052, "Only Scarabaeus can release them and he only checks eve..."
In response to Reply #8

Usually with 24hrs but if he's busy you could be waiting longer.

Necromancer analyst (Anonymous)Sun 12-Jan-20 12:49 AM
Charter member
#138054, "RE: Thank you for the kind words."
In response to Reply #8

Hey!
I'm gathering intelligence on the becoming chances. Mind sharing your thoughts? What do you think improves them? Let's speculate a bit! I had three undeads and one wight myself, bit I'm still interested in what others (who succeeded) are thinking and what they did for the chance improvement.

incognitoSun 12-Jan-20 02:18 PM
4495 posts
#138063, "RE: Thank you for the kind words."
In response to Reply #12

Why only those who succeeded?

I had one of the highest chances I've seen, at 85 percent likelihood of success (imm boosted from 75 percent chance). Just happens that the rng got me anyway.

That said, I don't think it would be good for the mud if becoming undead became just following a set of instructions.

AztezulSun 12-Jan-20 08:02 PM
57 posts
#138069, "I agree with this."
In response to Reply #16

It's a quest that should have some mystery to it. It took me years to get to the point that I felt confident in helping people in game (both with the formula and the item list).

I tried to set out a "priesthood" that was designed to help worthy necros prepare for the becoming. As it was only Ginni and Kamull took me up on it.

I expect my chances to be 75% or above. I guess we'll see in a bit.

AztezulSun 12-Jan-20 08:21 PM
57 posts
#138072, "60%"
In response to Reply #18

That's lower than expected.

Just when you think you have it figured out.... I guess I have to do another.

Necromancer analyst (Anonymous)Sun 12-Jan-20 09:10 PM
Charter member
#138077, "Heh"
In response to Reply #21

That's why I'm so curious in what others are thinking. I have my own theory, but in a reality I'm pretty sure it's partially a nonsense 😁

Necromancer analyst (Anonymous)Mon 13-Jan-20 05:21 AM
Charter member
#138085, "Saam had 90%"
In response to Reply #21

http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=31&topic_id=63672&mesg_id=63676&page=

Just FYI, never seen a higher chance.

Necromancer analyst (Anonymous)Sun 12-Jan-20 08:03 PM
Charter member
#138070, "Agreed"
In response to Reply #16
Edited on Sun 12-Jan-20 08:07 PM

I'm not asking for any instruction. I'm just curious of what others are thinking. Since I'm not connected to anyone OOC, for me this forum is an only way to speculate some and someone who succeeded could share some of the thoughts. Or not!
I'm quite sure we won't uncover something supersecret because none of us really knows anything for 100% anyways. I'm more interested in something that was answered above - RP, beliefs, rumors. But guess I'll collect them IC and maybe I'll write a book. Mystery will stay, of course!

xyfaSun 12-Jan-20 01:18 AM
Member since 03rd Mar 2018
150 posts
#138055, "One of my favourites hands down."
In response to Reply #1

You were such an awesome character. Amazing job, I enjoyed literally every interaction even the ones where I got slept/ganked which is typically rage fuel. I genuinely can't think of anything bad to say about this character from my experiences. Taught me some valuable lessons as an "enemy" too, made me realise I'd got a bit predictable in my movements!

Can't wait for the pbf. Good luck with your next.

Jaco (Anonymous)Sun 12-Jan-20 04:53 AM
Charter member
#138056, "<3 n/t"
In response to Reply #1

nt

AztezulSun 12-Jan-20 08:22 PM
57 posts
#138073, "Of all my New Order adherents you were probably my favo..."
In response to Reply #14

And the one I most wanted to follow me to Scion.

BlkdrgnSun 12-Jan-20 11:41 AM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
293 posts
#138053, "Man, wild ride."
In response to Reply #1

When I was your enemy, I totally disliked you. Your character and the lame ass 6v1 gank party you always seemed to have, and you were super conservative in fighting which was just kinda lame, though this is more like the whole mud lately, people don't like having close matches they just want to dominate. In that perspective, I did enjoy the scion release night, that was fun on Broag, fighting you guys, sucks I only got the invoker and not you or Chuta.

So, as an outside perspective, your RP rubbed me wrong, your ganktastic rubbed me wrong, and your conservative playstyle rubbed me wrong. But, when I finally got to see the opposite side and was your ally as Durrah, I saw the depth of your RP. From an outsider looking in, the stuff you did, and the way you talked really felt OOC to me, but that could be partly frustrations, but when I got to experience the otherside, as an ally, my perspective changed about your character, and I wish I had that view earlier on.

I am curious, was your character idea more of an "Act strong and superior, but really are a bit cowardly?" type of character? If it was, that would explain a lot to me? The way I heard you threw tantrums because of Broag, and wanted to come at me with such force made sense after being told that by Sayra. This was when my perspective started to change about you.

Lastly, sorry for the #### I gave with Broag, the 5v1, 6v1, continual ganking #### that happened just made the game a really unfun place, and while I love this game that made me really sour, as well as other people too, cause you'd never seemed to try fighting alone, or you know, put your neck out there.

AztezulSun 12-Jan-20 08:14 PM
57 posts
#138071, "RE: Man, wild ride."
In response to Reply #15

I have no idea how to quote on this forum but I'll do my best to address each of your points:

>When I was your enemy, I totally disliked you. Your character and the lame ass 6v1 gank party you always seemed to have, and you were super conservative in fighting which was just kinda lame, though this is more like the whole mud lately, people don't like having close matches they just want to dominate. In that perspective, I did enjoy the scion release night, that was fun on Broag, fighting you guys, sucks I only got the invoker and not you or Chuta.

I don't like BattleRager in theory or practice. I understand why people like the cabal I just think it's a poor fit in the current climate. The "anti-mage" cabal ends up full of people designed to kill melee classes. When a mage does get potent they throw all their limitations out the window and gang like they're the Empire.

So the first time you guys tried to gang me I knew the green light was on and I immediately declared war because, well, if you're going to throw the book at me I'm going to throw at least two back.

I didn't like you in the slightest at the time. I felt you were essentially the serial village type that has annoyed me for years. Every time you died even 1-2 I got flooded with tells that were borderline ooc as well. Things like "the realm used to be populated at this time of day but now it's empty I hope you're happy" etc. I spent a lot of time in those situations just trying to keep you from blowing up. The multikilling got ridiculous but for whatever reason you guys just kept suiciding over and over and over on the Captain. I think between you and Wotburd (shout out to the worst commander ever btw, good job) you died like 13 times in one log in.

Ultimately I fought alone or with odds. But I never over extended against Villagers. 1) Because I don't respect the cabals and powers and 2) Because I knew if I died even once it would become a huge thing both in game and out of game. I wasn't going to give that cabal the pleasure.

>I am curious, was your character idea more of an "Act strong and superior, but really are a bit cowardly?" type of character? If it was, that would explain a lot to me? The way I heard you threw tantrums because of Broag, and wanted to come at me with such force made sense after being told that by Sayra. This was when my perspective started to change about you.

My character was more of a "I am a living god and you cannot kill me" unless your name is Enukh, that is. I don't classify my style as ultra conservative. I am just unwilling to put myself in bad situations for RNG chaos. If you catch me in those situations (again, congrats Enukh) you deserve the spoils.

I never threw a tantrum because of Broag. I imagine that was Sayra playing games. I'll let Beroxxus comment on that further if he so chooses. I was very vocal IC about crushing the village to the point that you all would play something else though. But that's my mission with most characters.

In closing I agree the ganks got out of hand. The New Order was a concept that grew into a monster. My quiet hope was that someone would rise to unite the masses against me. Xiqo tried but made the mistake of making it sound political. I really believe someone could have allied Rager, Outlander and Fort into some sort of concise resistance. Instead Fort sat the *entire* sequence out (despite my best taunts) and Village just suicided over and over. Then I turned my attention to antagonizing Empire but that's another story.

To echo your sentiments Broag grew on me with time and Durrah was fantastic. By far the highlight of my brief Scion career. Best of luck with whatever you do next.

robdarken_Sun 12-Jan-20 11:38 PM
373 posts
#138083, "RE: Man, wild ride."
In response to Reply #20

Well, between this, and your need to point out you don't believe in karma, I think that narrows your possible identity down to a total of about one person.

Can echo that experience with rager players though.

Zaol (Anonymous)Sun 12-Jan-20 03:56 PM
Charter member
#138065, "Great Character"
In response to Reply #1

Great Char, I enjoyed the dynamic you created and the tension between the New Order and the Empire.

You made it quite the challenge for Empire to keep peace with a very powerful Spire without breaking Imperial Law. I like to think I had a hand in that (no details of course).

I was impressed how you successfully moved the Spire to Darkness and got away with it. Such a player driven change is great. Bringing back an old cabal, player driven was also impressive. It shows how there is more scope for players to impact the game than I thought.

Ironically the prize itself seemed anti-climatic, you appeared isolated in Scion and seemed to miss the allies you recruited earlier. We only got a handful of fights, I was looking forward to shoving your zombies a few more times

I hope your promotion does not prevent you from making another awesome character. Good Luck.

AztezulSun 12-Jan-20 08:24 PM
57 posts
#138074, "RE: Great Character"
In response to Reply #17

I've played so many blades and yet never realized that shove can wipe out an entire army in less times than it takes me to realize wtf is even happening. Definitely steered clear of you after that.

Also well done on resisting the leverage I tried to pull on you. Most people folded.

DallevianSun 12-Jan-20 08:54 PM
1618 posts
#138075, "mhuwaha"
In response to Reply #1

Sep 6, 2019 |Lv 41|Graveyard|vs 3: <32> Chirresh (40%, electrical discharge), <32> Cresfeb (12%), <36> Aerilaya (46%)
Sep 8, 2019 |Lv 42|Galadon|vs 1: <43> Chirresh (100%, magic missile)

you died to me noobing about as a conjurer

i don't have too much negative to say. don't really have anything positive either as we were never allies or spent time figuring characters out. you definitely built Trib into a ridiculous powerhouse.

main thing that i loathe is every time i make a character that by nature is anti-mummy, there's always a good one that comes across and makes life impossible. this time around it was you when i had a outtie elf muter, outtie w-elf bard, and a headless rager. sigh.

good work, because you no doubt put the work in.

cheers.

AztezulSun 12-Jan-20 09:07 PM
57 posts
#138076, "That first death was a rough one."
In response to Reply #24

I scanned south, saw you and walked right into shield bash (not realizing wraithform is down is a common theme with all my necros). I survived the lag then got shield jabbed and that was that. I have no idea why I didn't just recall instead.

The second one I was afk for. Baby was crying and I stepped away thinking I have guards and zombies I'll be fine. Never in a million years thought someone would risk a wanted flag to take a shot at me. Major props for that.

DallevianSun 12-Jan-20 09:30 PM
1618 posts
#138080, "i figured"
In response to Reply #25

no necro can easily do multi-hour sessions without some bio/family/smoke breaks just to keep zombies. even if you were just idling watching netflix or something, i had already gauged in a different session how fast i could kill the necro guardian (fast) to get a shot at you.

<565/565hp 152/1040m 513/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 8 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor l
A Desecrated Shrine
Marble statues that are lacking heads line the white stone walls of this
formerly beautiful shrine. Wide cracks run the length of the floor with
thorny weeds and wilting flowers growing up from within. At the western edge
of the chamber there is short set of steps that lead out of this dark chamber
back to the street level of an equally dim alley. A potent stench of rot and
death hangs heavy in the air, and seems to grow more powerful from the hole in
the floor that leads deeper into the guildhall. Etched into the four walls of
the room, about three feet up from the floor, are cracked and gouged symbols
of the gods of Light. Heavy layers of paint blanket them, making their
original glorious shapes nearly impossible to discern.

(Binding) A fierce winged angel stands here, bathed in a holy aura.
(Binding) Dust and debris swirl around in a column of gale-force wind.
A middle-aged guard slowly wanders as her eyes take in the surroundings.
(Ghostly) Flies swarm around the rotting corpse that watches the entrance of the guild.
A winged angel lets out a fearsome battle cry and launches into battle with a rotting, foul smelling zombie!
A rotting, foul smelling zombie yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by a winged angel!'
A rotting, foul smelling zombie yells 'Help! a winged angel is attacking the guild!'
angel's wrath *** DEMOLISHES *** a rotting, foul smelling zombie!
A rotting, foul smelling zombie utters the words, 'qpurr hajqp'.
A rotting, foul smelling zombie's chilling touch EVISCERATES a winged angel!

<565/565hp 152/1040m 513/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 8 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor
A rotting, foul smelling zombie's slice EVISCERATES a winged angel!

<565/565hp 152/1040m 513/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 8 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor k zom
Your wrath injures a rotting, foul smelling zombie.
A rotting, foul smelling zombie has a few scratches.

<565/565hp 152/1040m 513/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 8 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor wher

An air elemental's blast devastates a rotting, foul smelling zombie!
A rotting, foul smelling zombie utters the words, 'zawsufuq hajqp'.
A rotting, foul smelling zombie's deathly touch wounds a winged angel.
An air elemental's blast maims a rotting, foul smelling zombie!
A winged angel's wrath *** DEMOLISHES *** a rotting, foul smelling zombie!
A rotting, foul smelling zombie's slice EVISCERATES a winged angel!
Your wrath misses a rotting, foul smelling zombie.
A rotting, foul smelling zombie has some small but disgusting cuts.

People near you:040m 513/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 8 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor
(PK) Aztezul The Guildmaster's Crypt
(PK) Chirresh A Desecrated Shrine

People near you:040m 513/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 8 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor

<565/565hp 152/1040m 513/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 8 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor
A winged angel's heavenly wrath <<< ERADICATES >>> a rotting, foul smelling zombie!
A rotting, foul smelling zombie parries your wrath.
A rotting, foul smelling zombie dodges your wrath.
A rotting, foul smelling zombie is gushing blood.

An air elemental's blast decimates a rotting, foul smelling zombie!
Your wrath decimates a rotting, foul smelling zombie!
Your wrath mauls a rotting, foul smelling zombie.
A rotting, foul smelling zombie is writhing in agony.

A rotting, foul smelling zombie utters the words, 'sausabru'.

A rotting, foul smelling zombie is DEAD!!
You receive 0 experience points (40% bonus).

<565/565hp 152/1040m 513/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 8 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor zap azt
There is no Azt here to zap.

<565/565hp 152/1040m 513/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 8 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor d
Near A Vandalized Altar

(Invis) The master embalmer concocts a noxious brew.

The Guildmaster's Crypt /550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 8 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor

(Charmed) Aztezul's lieutenant stands here, enforcing the Law.
A man sits here begging for any change you might have.
(Charmed) A large construct of shining silver stands protectively before its master.
(Charmed) A flesh golem lumbers along, its eyes glowing a dim red in the night.
(Charmed) A zombie of a war-weary storm giant is here.
(Charmed) (Translucent) (Ghostly) A ghostly banshee drifts here, shrieking.
Aztezul is here.
(Ghostly) A winged, skeletal figure cloaked in dark shadows is here.

<565/565hp 179/1040m 549/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 9 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor zap azt

An air elemental has arrived.
A winged angel has arrived.

You zap Aztezul with an orb of chaos.l (55.96%) 9 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor
Aztezul yells 'Die Chirresh, you wand using fool!'
The subtleties of the magic within this wand escape you.

<565/565hp 179/1040m 549/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 9 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor mm az

A winged angel lets out a fearsome battle cry and launches into battle with Aztezul!
Aztezul yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by a winged angel!'

<565/565hp 179/1040m 549/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 9 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor
A winged angel's wrath MASSACRES Aztezul!
Aztezul's icy blast EVISCERATES a winged angel!
Aztezul's lieutenant screams and attacks a winged angel!
Aztezul's lieutenant's slash MASSACRES a winged angel!
Aztezul's lieutenant screams and attacks a winged angel!
A shining silver construct screams and attacks a winged angel!
A shining silver construct's punch EVISCERATES a winged angel!
A flesh golem screams and attacks a winged angel!
A flesh golem's smash EVISCERATES a winged angel!
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant screams and attacks a winged angel!
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant's punch EVISCERATES a winged angel!
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant's punch DISMEMBERS a winged angel!
A wailing banshee screams and attacks a winged angel!
A wailing banshee's icy grip EVISCERATES a winged angel!
A wailing banshee's icy grip misses a winged angel.

Aztezul yells 'Die, Chirresh, you sorcerous dog!' PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor
You wave your arm in a wide arc, sending projectiles of pure mana for Aztezul.
Your magic missile MUTILATES Aztezul!
Your magic missile injures Aztezul.
Aztezul has some small but disgusting cuts.

<565/565hp 164/1040m 549/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 9 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor
Aztezul yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by an air elemental!'
An air elemental's blast MASSACRES Aztezul!
Aztezul has some small but disgusting cuts.

<565/565hp 164/1040m 549/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 9 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor
An air elemental's blast MANGLES Aztezul!
A wailing banshee utters the words, 'unsozfol egruui'.
A wailing banshee's energy drain decimates a winged angel!
Aztezul's icy blast DISMEMBERS a winged angel!
Your wrath injures Aztezul.
Aztezul is covered with bleeding wounds.

<565/565hp 164/1040m 549/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 9 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor mm
Your magic missile scratches Aztezul.
Aztezul is covered with bleeding wounds.

<565/565hp 149/1040m 549/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 9 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor
An air elemental's blast MANGLES Aztezul!
A winged angel's wrath MANGLES Aztezul!
A winged angel's wrath MANGLES Aztezul!
A winged angel's wrath MASSACRES Aztezul!
Beams of divine light erupt from above a winged angel and batter Aztezul's body.
A winged angel's holy light *** DEMOLISHES *** Aztezul!
Aztezul has fled!
Aztezul leaves west.
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant's punch MASSACRES a winged angel!
A winged angel is DEAD!!

<565/565hp 149/1040m 549/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 9 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor w
Near A Vandalized Altar

Aztezul is here.
(Invis) The master embalmer concocts a noxious brew.

<565/565hp 149/1040m 548/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 9 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor mm az
Aztezul yells 'Die, Chirresh, you sorcerous dog!'
Your magic missile grazes Aztezul.
Aztezul lands a lucky blow!
Aztezul's icy blast injures you.
Aztezul has fled!
Aztezul leaves east.
Aztezul has arrived.
Aztezul's lieutenant has arrived.
Aztezul's lieutenant has arrived.
A shining silver construct has arrived.
A flesh golem has arrived.
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant has arrived.
A wailing banshee has arrived.
Aztezul is convulsing on the ground.

<551/565hp 134/1040m 548/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 9 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor
An air elemental's blast MASSACRES Aztezul!
Aztezul has fled!
Aztezul leaves up.
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant leaves up.
A wailing banshee leaves up.
A flesh golem leaves up.
A shining silver construct leaves up.
Aztezul's lieutenant leaves up.
Aztezul's lieutenant leaves up.

<551/565hp 134/1040m 548/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 9 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor mm az
u
mma z
They aren't here.

A Desecrated Shrine 548/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 9 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor

The seared corpse of a rotting, foul smelling zombie is here, the face frozen in awe and terror.
(Charmed) A large construct of shining silver stands protectively before its master.
Aztezul is here.
A middle-aged guard slowly wanders as her eyes take in the surroundings.

Huh?/565hp 134/1040m 546/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 9 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor

<551/565hp 134/1040m 546/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 9 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor

<551/565hp 134/1040m 546/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 9 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor mm az
Aztezul yells 'Die, Chirresh, you sorcerous dog!'
Aztezul is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Aztezul is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Aztezul is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Aztezul.
Aztezul's head is shattered, and his brains splash all over you.
Aztezul's lieutenant slowly fades away.
Aztezul's lieutenant slowly fades away.
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant groans and topples into dust.
A wailing banshee groans and topples into dust.
A flesh golem groans and topples into dust.
A shining silver construct wanders away.

<551/565hp 119/1040m 546/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 9 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor exa corpse
Blistered flesh covers the corpse of Aztezul, raw and burnt.
The burnt corpse of Aztezul contains:
(Magical) a pair of silver-trimmed, black silk gloves
( 2) an aquamarine bracelet
a poncho made from shambling mound remains
( 4) (Magical) a wand carved from a child's femur
(Glowing) (Humming) a pair of darkened boots
(Glowing) (Humming) a suit of darkened platemail
(Glowing) (Humming) a pair of darkened leggings
(Glowing) (Humming) a darkened helm
(Magical) (Humming) a carved onyx medallion
(Magical) a sash of black gauze
a shield from the hide of a snow worm
(Glowing) a leather whip with an ice-crusted tip
( 4) (Magical) a sleek sienna rod
(Glowing) a mantle of earth
( 2) a pitch-black ring
( 7) (Magical) a sleek amber rod
(Glowing) (Humming) the sleeves of Harrapia
an exquisitely fine cigar
(Magical) (Glowing) a floating chest
(Magical) a dark parchment scroll
a raft
26 gold coins
84 silver coins
a copper coin

<551/565hp 119/1040m 546/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 9 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor g sienna corpse
You get a sleek sienna rod from the burnt corpse of Aztezul.

<560/565hp 132/1040m 550/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 10 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor g sienna corpse
You get a sleek sienna rod from the burnt corpse of Aztezul.

<560/565hp 132/1040m 550/550mv 7451tnl (55.96%) 10 PM> PROTECTED civilized indoor
Aztezul has arrived.

**two ticks to die**

DallevianSun 12-Jan-20 09:38 PM
1618 posts
#138081, "funny banshee death"
In response to Reply #29

figured i'd show you and farghol how this one went. i was just trying to break the minions up after you guys left. doh.

<555/555hp 412/1040m 411/550mv 8482tnl (49.87%) 2 AM> civilized outdoor sa
You scan north.
You scan south.
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
A bedraggled vagrant in tattered clothing stinks of refuse and urine.

***** Range 2 *****
Farghol is here.
Aztezul is here.
A mercenary bodyguard in unusually rich regalia keeps an eye on the crowd.
A mercenary bodyguard in unusually rich regalia keeps an eye on the crowd.
A fat, jovial merchant is here, garbed in ridiculously rich attire.
A peacekeeper garbed in pristine regalia stands guard at the city gate.

***** Range 3 *****
A bright-eyed commoner is here, running his daily errands.
A bright-eyed commoner is here, running his daily errands.
A plump girl with a devious smile sits on the lap of a drunken patron.

You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****

You scan up.
You scan down.

<555/555hp 412/1040m 411/550mv 8482tnl (49.87%) 2 AM> civilized outdoor mt
They aren't here.

They aren't here.

They aren't here.

They aren't here.

They aren't here.

They aren't here.

They aren't here.

Aztezul has arrived. 411/550mv 8482tnl (49.87%) 2 AM> civilized outdoor
A flesh golem has arrived.
A shining silver construct has arrived.
A wailing banshee has arrived.
Farghol has arrived.
A winged angel yells 'Your sins will be punished in the planes beyond, Aztezul! Prepare for justice!'
A winged angel's wrath EVISCERATES Aztezul!
A winged angel's wrath DISMEMBERS Aztezul!

Farghol yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Chirresh!'
Farghol parries your wrath.
Farghol has a few scratches.

Ilasandra: Faghol is there though.

<555/555hp 412/1040m 411/550mv 8482tnl (49.87%) 2 AM> civilized outdoor
Farghol drives his axes into both sides of your body, stunning you.
Farghol's brutal attack decimates you!
Farghol's brutal attack MUTILATES you!

<490/555hp 412/1040m 411/550mv 8482tnl (49.87%) 2 AM> civilized outdoor
Farghol yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by an air elemental!'
An air elemental's blast MANGLES Farghol!
Farghol has some small but disgusting cuts.

<490/555hp 412/1040m 411/550mv 8482tnl (49.87%) 2 AM> civilized outdoor
A winged angel rescues you from Farghol!
A winged angel starts aiming at Farghol.
Farghol's infernal power MUTILATES a winged angel!
Farghol's infernal power DISMEMBERS a winged angel!
Farghol's infernal power EVISCERATES a winged angel!
An air elemental's blast MANGLES Farghol!
A wailing banshee screams and attacks a winged angel!
A wailing banshee's icy grip DISMEMBERS a winged angel!
A shining silver construct screams and attacks a winged angel!
A flesh golem screams and attacks a winged angel!
A flesh golem's smash DISMEMBERS a winged angel!
Farghol's infernal power misses a winged angel.
A winged angel sags slightly under the force of Farghol's attack!

<490/555hp 412/1040m 411/550mv 8482tnl (49.87%) 2 AM> civilized outdoor t az
targ: az

The clouds disappear.

<499/555hp 431/1040m 467/550mv 8482tnl (49.87%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor ht

An air elemental's blast misses Farghol.
An air elemental gathers the wind into a wall of air.
Farghol is blinded by some flying debris!
Farghol is hurled off his feet by the force of the wind!
An air elemental's wall of wind *** DEMOLISHES *** Farghol!
A wailing banshee is hurled off its feet by the force of the wind!
An air elemental's wall of wind *** DEMOLISHES *** a wailing banshee!
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant is hurled off his feet by the force of the wind!
An air elemental's wall of wind *** DEVASTATES *** a zombie of a war-weary storm giant!
An air elemental's wall of wind DISMEMBERS a zombie of a war-weary storm giant!
A shining silver construct is hurled off its feet by the force of the wind!
An air elemental's wall of wind *** DEMOLISHES *** a shining silver construct!
An air elemental's wall of wind DISMEMBERS a flesh golem!
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant is hurled off his feet by the force of the wind!
An air elemental's wall of wind *** DEVASTATES *** a zombie of a war-weary storm giant!
An air elemental's wall of wind DISMEMBERS a zombie of a war-weary storm giant!
Aztezul is blinded by some flying debris!
Aztezul is hurled off his feet by the force of the wind!
An air elemental's wall of wind MASSACRES Aztezul!
Aztezul's blow swings wildly and misses.
Farghol's blow swings wildly and misses.
Farghol's infernal power MUTILATES a winged angel!

<499/555hp 431/1040m 467/550mv 8482tnl (49.87%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor fle
Farghol yells 'Help! I am being attacked by someone!'
Farghol dodges your wrath.
Farghol is covered with bleeding wounds.

<499/555hp 431/1040m 467/550mv 8482tnl (49.87%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor w

A winged angel's wrath *** DEMOLISHES *** Farghol!
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant's blow swings wildly and misses.
A wailing banshee's blow swings wildly and misses.
A wailing banshee's icy grip misses a winged angel.
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant's blow swings wildly and misses.
A shining silver construct's blow swings wildly and misses.
A shining silver construct's punch EVISCERATES a winged angel!
Aztezul's icy blast DISMEMBERS a winged angel!
Farghol parries your wrath.
Farghol dodges your wrath.
Farghol is gushing blood.

<499/555hp 431/1040m 467/550mv 8482tnl (49.87%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor
A wailing banshee rescues Aztezul from a winged angel!

You must MURDER a player.550mv 8482tnl (49.87%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor

Shepherd's Green 40m 467/550mv 8482tnl (49.87%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor

You flee from combat!

Shepherd's Green 40m 466/550mv 8482tnl (49.87%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor

<499/555hp 431/1040m 463/550mv 8482tnl (49.87%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor s
Shepherd's Row

<499/555hp 431/1040m 462/550mv 8482tnl (49.87%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor mt
They aren't here.

<499/555hp 431/1040m 462/550mv 8482tnl (49.87%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor e
Shepherd's Row

A sign points west to Tir-Talath and Udgaard.
Aztezul is here.

<499/555hp 431/1040m 461/550mv 8482tnl (49.87%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor mt
Aztezul yells 'Help! I am being attacked by someone!'
Your wrath wounds Aztezul.
A winged angel lets out a fearsome battle cry and launches into battle with Aztezul!
Aztezul yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by a winged angel!'
A winged angel's wrath EVISCERATES Aztezul!
An air elemental's blast misses Aztezul.
An air elemental's blast DISMEMBERS Aztezul!
Aztezul is gushing blood.

<499/555hp 431/1040m 461/550mv 8482tnl (49.87%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor
An air elemental's blast EVISCERATES Aztezul!
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant's punch MASSACRES a winged angel!
A winged angel is DEAD!!
A winged angel splatters blood on your armor.
You parry Aztezul's icy blast.
You have become better at parry (96%)!
You parry Aztezul's icy blast.
A wailing banshee screams and attacks you!
You parry a wailing banshee's icy grip.
You parry a wailing banshee's icy grip.
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant screams and attacks you!
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant's punch injures you.
Your shield blocks a zombie of a war-weary storm giant's punch.
A shining silver construct screams and attacks you!
You parry a shining silver construct's punch.
A shining silver construct's punch injures you.
You parry a shining silver construct's punch.
Your shield blocks a shining silver construct's punch.
A flesh golem screams and attacks you!
A flesh golem's smash injures you.
You parry a zombie of a war-weary storm giant's punch.
Your wrath injures Aztezul.
Aztezul is gushing blood.

<411/555hp 431/1040m 461/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor
Aztezul has fled!
Aztezul leaves east.

<411/555hp 431/1040m 461/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor e
mt
On the Northwest Bridge

They aren't here.40m 460/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 3 AM> PROTECTED civilized outdoor

<411/555hp 431/1040m 460/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 3 AM> PROTECTED civilized outdoor

<411/555hp 431/1040m 460/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 3 AM> PROTECTED civilized outdoor w
Shepherd's Row

The bludgeoned corpse of a winged angel lies here.

<411/555hp 431/1040m 459/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor t far
targ: far
mt
They aren't here.

<411/555hp 431/1040m 459/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor w
Shepherd's Row

(Binding) An animated mass of stone and soil towers here.
Ilasandra is here.

<411/555hp 431/1040m 458/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor mt
They aren't here.

<411/555hp 431/1040m 458/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor wher
People near you:
Ilasandra Shepherd's Row
(PK) Chirresh Shepherd's Row

<411/555hp 431/1040m 458/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor w
e
Shepherd's Row

<411/555hp 431/1040m 457/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor e
e
Shepherd's Row

Ilasandra is here.

Shepherd's Row 1040m 456/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor

On the Northwest Bridge /550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor

<411/555hp 431/1040m 454/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 3 AM> PROTECTED civilized outdoor wher
People near you:
(PK) Aztezul Lord Vindor's Timepieces
(PK) Chirresh On the Northwest Bridge

<411/555hp 431/1040m 454/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 3 AM> PROTECTED civilized outdoor wher
People near you:
(PK) Aztezul Avenue of Retribution
(PK) Chirresh On the Northwest Bridge

<411/555hp 431/1040m 454/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 3 AM> PROTECTED civilized outdoor

<411/555hp 431/1040m 454/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 3 AM> PROTECTED civilized outdoor gr
Chirresh's group:
<43 Con> Chirresh 74% hp 41% mana 82% mv 395848 xp

<411/555hp 431/1040m 454/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 3 AM> PROTECTED civilized outdoor w
Shepherd's Row

<411/555hp 431/1040m 453/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 3 AM> civilized outdoor gr
Chirresh's group:
<43 Con> Chirresh 76% hp 42% mana 92% mv 395848 xp

<424/555hp 444/1040m 509/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 4 AM> civilized outdoor

<424/555hp 444/1040m 509/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 4 AM> civilized outdoor wher
People near you:

<424/555hp 444/1040m 509/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 4 AM> civilized outdoor exa corpse
The corpse of a winged angel contains:
Nothing.

People near you:
Ilasandra Shepherd's Row

<424/555hp 444/1040m 509/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 4 AM> civilized outdoor wi far
<41 Duerg War> (PK) Farghol the Vanquisher of Adversaries, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz

An earth elemental has arrived.

<424/555hp 444/1040m 509/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 4 AM> civilized outdoor k zomb
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant parries your wrath.
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant has a few scratches.

An air elemental's blast DISMEMBERS a zombie of a war-weary storm giant!
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant has fled!
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant leaves west.

People near you:
Ilasandra Shepherd's Row

<424/555hp 444/1040m 509/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 4 AM> civilized outdoor l
Shepherd's Row
The road is the heart of the village, Shepherd's Green resting on the west of
the Voralia's Tears river. Shadowed by Voralian City, Shepherd's Green rests
under the protection of the Shining Walls. White tiled buildings line the road
from end to end, reflecting the glaring sun in brilliant color. Wares fill
tables outside shops, their owners embellishing the mediocre quality. The road
is crowded, the general flow of people still pressing eastward towards the
river. Now and again, you see a procession of guards - their army shined and
polished to perfection - part the crowd and continue down the road. One of the
breathtaking bridges of Voralian City stand before you to the east. Shepherd's
Row continues through the village to the west. You see a small sign mounted at
the foot of the bridge.

An earth elemental has left.
A winged angel has left.

<424/555hp 444/1040m 509/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 4 AM> civilized outdoor k gol
A flesh golem parries your wrath.
A flesh golem has a few scratches.

A wailing banshee screams and attacks you!
Your shield blocks a wailing banshee's icy grip.
A wailing banshee's icy grip injures you.
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant's punch wounds you.
A shining silver construct screams and attacks you!
A shining silver construct's punch injures you.
You parry a zombie of a war-weary storm giant's punch.
A flesh golem dodges your wrath.

<339/555hp 453/1040m 550/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 5 AM> civilized outdoor wher
People near you:
Ilasandra Shepherd's Row

<339/555hp 453/1040m 550/550mv 8432tnl (50.17%) 5 AM> civilized outdoor
An air elemental's blast MANGLES a flesh golem!
A flesh golem has fled!
A flesh golem leaves west.
A wailing banshee spreads her arms wide and looses a horrifying wail at you!
At the sound of a wailing banshee's cry your heart explodes in your chest!
You topple with nothing but despair pulling you into the darkness...
You have died, but the Carrion Fields are not finished with you yet!
Your soul is returned to the realms in the form of a ghost.
You will return to your corporeal state in a short while.
Be careful, for even a ghost should fear some dangers!
An air elemental vanishes, its binding broken.
You are ready to cast planar ward again.

AztezulMon 13-Jan-20 04:18 PM
57 posts
#138090, "lol"
In response to Reply #30

I remember coming back to gather the undead and finding your corpse and being really confused.

The banshee also one shot Gruntner once. But ultimately the ghoul got me way more kills with its hold person ability. I ended up using that almost exclusively in the end.

CointreauSun 12-Jan-20 10:52 PM
300 posts
#138082, "You definitely need a really loud wraithform echo."
In response to Reply #25

I think as Morok I bashed you on 3-4 seperate occasions and nearly got you once if not for poor bash RNG.

I legit considered making an avalanche build just for you because I saw you without it so often.

AztezulMon 13-Jan-20 04:16 PM
57 posts
#138089, "RE: You definitely need a really loud wraithform echo."
In response to Reply #31

That's because you straight up told me you wouldn't fight if I had it. as you demonstrated by sitting in town spamming scan. I was pretty confident in letting you bash me if I had the right protections. Though it almost backfired once or twice it never got me killed.

One time it was accidental though. You bashed me in MS of Galadon and I had no preps. I about shat myself but it wasn't a perma lagging bash. After that instance I did put in a highlight/substitution but you have no idea how laggy 5 zombies, 2 lieutenants, a construct, 3 tabbies and 2 golems can get. There were many times it fell as I was walking and I never even saw it. And that was with using Dwoggurd's zombie gagger script lol

BeroxxusWed 15-Jan-20 08:15 PM
Member since 25th Apr 2003
176 posts
#138110, "Paintings and all the jazz"
In response to Reply #1

As I said in my own thread, Az was my favorite character. And since the two of us are both gone, I can officially say I was the Unknown Artist for all those fun political paintings. Sad that I didn't get to see anything new with Scions really, but heck, Az did a great job getting there and created so much hate in game it was funny. So many leaders and others refused to stand against you, ally themselves against you it was just sad.

Thanks for being an awesome character and for coming to RP with me at the Inn so much. It really helps a Herald when people actually come to RP with you. Good luck on your next!

Sayra

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138041 Previous topic | Next topic