Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ischer Landar the Creature of the..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137707
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 14-Nov-19 07:05 PM
Member since 27th Mar 2024
16746 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137707, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ischer Landar the Creature of the Dysphotic Depths, Elder of the Sun"

Thu Nov 14 18:00:36 2019

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Ischer perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:775

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

polmierFri 15-Nov-19 09:41 PM
Member since 21st Aug 2011
267 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137710, "Good times"
In response to Reply #0

I deleted because I felt that I had nothing left to give this character.

It really started when I was still Sunwarden. Aylosi noticed it and removed me as Sunwarden in a cool roleplaying way.

Rahsael - Not much more to say other than....awesome. Thanks for all you give to the game and all did for me. If I have one regret it that I did not create a role chapter around losing my soul and perhaps even giving into losing it.

Outlander Imms: Thanks. I appreciate the trust as Sunwarden for so long.

Aurew - You meant a lot to me and I appreciate the character and the person behind the character. I was never meant to break the curse. It was meant to eventually consume me.

Drissa - One of the great pk players I have ever encountered and a good roleplayer as well.

Others - No bad comments on anyone really. So many good interactions and characters it is too many to mention.

Taking a break but I am sure I will be back. Been playing since late 1994.

Polmier (aka: Gilut, Varnon, Aoirse, Ardish, Ezrail, Bevrolmx and oh so many more)

RahsaelSun 17-Nov-19 12:40 AM
Member since 05th May 2017
232 posts
#137717, "RE: Good times"
In response to Reply #3

Ischer was great! Toward the middle/end, our login times stopped matching up well and I wasn't able to do all that I had hoped to do for you and with you. But Ischer was a standout and I thoroughly enjoyed the depth you brought to the character and the game.

Really well done. I've been fortunate to have had so many great, long-lived followers. Thank you so much for the good times.

JohnEveryManFri 15-Nov-19 08:51 AM
Member since 25th Aug 2012
247 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137709, "Only outlander I've ever really liked."
In response to Reply #0

But damn. You went over a year and just end up deleting?

Had fun talking to you over a couple characters. GLWYN

Sent from my Iphone

AurewThu 14-Nov-19 07:46 PM
Member since 21st Aug 2018
14 posts
#137708, "Thank you."
In response to Reply #0

You had a habit of being available when Aurew needed an ear, and having that religion in common made it all the more important during the trying times. I regret that I wasn't able to do more to help you address your curse and history but by the time Aurew was broached with the subject, I rarely caught you online. You were a good friend and I enjoyed all our talks, as depressing as many of them were. Here's to better days.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137707 Previous topic | Next topic