Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Sekpak the Mageslayer, Strikingly ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137311
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 06-Sep-19 08:24 AM
Member since 24th Apr 2024
16807 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137311, "(AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Sekpak the Mageslayer, Strikingly Steadfast Sacrificer of Spoils"

Thu Aug 22 15:20:04 2019

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Sekpak perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:516

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Sekpak the Mageslayer, Strikin..., Narisel (Anonymous), 05-Sep-19 03:16 AM, #10
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Sekpak the Mageslayer, Strikin..., an anonymous poster (Anonymous), 02-Sep-19 11:25 PM, #6
Reply You didn't really play CF yet if you didn't age/con die..., Sekpak, 03-Sep-19 04:06 PM, #1
     Reply Well done., Sel Drevas (Anonymous), 03-Sep-19 05:02 PM, #2
     Reply I never felt anything bad about Sel., Sekpak, 03-Sep-19 05:36 PM, #5
     Reply My favorite dirty dwarf, Sayra (Anonymous), 03-Sep-19 05:28 PM, #3
     Reply Sayra you was a great friend too!, Sekpak, 03-Sep-19 05:34 PM, #4
     Reply nice job, tough fights nt, Dallevian, 03-Sep-19 08:40 PM, #7
     Reply You were a beast., xyfa, 04-Sep-19 01:19 PM, #8
     Reply RE: You didn't really play CF yet if you didn't age/con..., You made the game less fun. (Anonymous), 04-Sep-19 09:51 PM, #9
     Reply I'm sorry i refused to gank Mamzisk with you only becau..., Sekpak, 05-Sep-19 04:31 AM, #11
     Reply The real and without mercy part is what ruins the game, pangenoot (Anonymous), 08-Sep-19 04:20 PM, #19
     Reply RE: waaah n/t, JohnEveryMan, 05-Sep-19 06:19 AM, #12
     Reply +1 You were the lamest, Eat a fat one (Anonymous), 05-Sep-19 08:48 PM, #13
     Reply RE: You didn't really play CF yet if you didn't age/con..., Shwartz, 07-Sep-19 04:01 AM, #14
     Reply Why Harmonious?, vorian, 07-Sep-19 06:17 PM, #15
          Reply RE: Why Harmonious?, Onewingedangel, 07-Sep-19 06:34 PM, #16
          Reply Which also means, incognito, 08-Sep-19 09:44 AM, #18
          Reply Reduces the effect of lagging attacks., Cointreau, 07-Sep-19 06:34 PM, #17
          Reply Thank you for all your responses, vorian, 12-Sep-19 04:56 PM, #20

Narisel (Anonymous)Thu 05-Sep-19 03:16 AM
Charter member
#137381, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Sekpak the Mageslayer, Strikin..."
In response to Reply #0

I liked Sekpak, and after Narisel, I rolled another build just to fight you, but you age died before that happen. Sekpak sure was a beast, even more than the other beasts out there! How did you do that?

About full saccing.. Don't do it. I myself don't mind it much, but really just don't do it. We are not teens with full days to gather all the preps/eqs and run back. Honestly, a full sac, at the very least, means that I won't play those short period free times in the near future, and wait for a long one, so I can get fully ready. All said, you didn't really full sac Narisel at all, thanks for it.

an anonymous poster (Anonymous)Tue 03-Sep-19 06:19 PM
Charter member
#137343, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Sekpak the Mageslayer, Strikin..."
In response to Reply #0

Within an ancient village littered with bones, a single torch is lit.

Revealed from the shadows by the flame, Hocnec approaches a wooden construct with reverence and respect.

Kneeling low, Hocnec lights straw with his torch, which quickly spreads and engulfs a funeral pyre.

The aged, battle-scared mageslyer Sekpak has been laid to rest, his bones to join his ancestor villagers.

Far beneath the village, the spirit of Sekpak resumes form once more.

Walking through the dark halls of hell, other disembodied spirits glare at him as he walks by.

Stopping, Sekpaks feels the swords he once used most in life in his hands once more, swords that were burned with his body.

Grinning, sekpak turns to look at the spirits of his dead enemies.

"I've missed you all."

His new torturer in place and enjoying his new position, Satan looks out from his throne.

And it was good.

SekpakTue 03-Sep-19 04:06 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2019
19 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137359, "You didn't really play CF yet if you didn't age/con die..."
In response to Reply #0

I saw a villager's corpses everywhere and 5-10 imperials online all the time who basically lived in the village. So i made a villager warrior, a berserker. Took soul of the mountain and harmonious - what i find is one the best legacies, especially for a villager who cannot fly or change size. I'd say STSF, space and harmonious are three best legacies. BTW coders can you look please if stun from bat, pincer staff and eagle staff are affected by harmonious?

My only real brother was Gorumphurus who was helping me since my level 1 (after i warned him about imperial shadows online) and all the way to hero and long time after that. But pretty much all villagers except 2 gay ones were my friends whom i tried to help in all possible ways. Love you Gorumphurus, always loved. No doubt the most devoted villager during my life.

Overall i don't play for shiny numbers (that's why BlkDrgn's ooc tells every time after i took his wands that i don't want more pks are laughable). I play to help and teach my allies in all possible ways and bring as much pain to my enemies as possible so they wouldn't even think about coming to our home in the village. That's why all those imperial full looting. The only 2-3 more people besides imperials who were looted heavily were Alrion and Keldithas - who killed the giant in the village of battleragers. Both times i warned them that i'll bring a lot of pain to them because of it, but they didn't want to listen. The only exception who came to the village freely without loosing any armors at all was Tegerek, but that's only because he managed to kill me first before i killed him few times and took nothing, but one sword for me. So i simply couldn't force myself to loot him.

I was sphere rage, but i roleplayed it poorly. But in fact i'm proud that i roleplayed sphere protection very well, my only goal in life was to protect my village and other villagers at any cost, ANY - even being full looted myself 10-15 times by an imperials.

I fought too many people, everybody who attacked me first and all enemies. And being a duergar it pretty much means 90% of the mud. Alrion was no doubt the strongest enemy.

Sel Drevas (Anonymous)Tue 03-Sep-19 05:02 PM
Charter member
#137365, "Well done."
In response to Reply #1

Sel really did hate you but at no point was anything ever personal. I just wish you had held up your side of the deal. If you hadn't tried to murder me for watching the fight between Keldithas and Marathys things would of been different. I understand your reasons for doing it but personally I would of avoided it. Also congrats on age dying.

SekpakTue 03-Sep-19 05:36 PM
19 posts
#137370, "I never felt anything bad about Sel."
In response to Reply #2

In fact you and Sayra were always funny to speak and drink with.

"Watching" the fight between Keldithas and Marathys sounds too odd for me all things considered. Had to help Marathys and stop you from giving a herbs to Keldithas.

Sayra (Anonymous)Tue 03-Sep-19 05:28 PM
Charter member
#137368, "My favorite dirty dwarf"
In response to Reply #1

You were a great friend to Sayra. I had so many people telling me not to trust you, but never saw a reason not too. The amount of hate you fueled among the people was nothing short of amazing. I don't know much about the full looting or not full looting that went on, but I do know you were a good friend. Good luck with your next!

PS I'm sorry I haven't written anything about you yet. Inspiration comes and goes and right now its on vacation.

SekpakTue 03-Sep-19 05:34 PM
19 posts
#137369, "Sayra you was a great friend too!"
In response to Reply #3

But keep in mind that you need to explore more and more as not all your characters will be only rp-focused heralds

DallevianTue 03-Sep-19 08:40 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1618 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137373, "nice job, tough fights nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

xyfaWed 04-Sep-19 01:19 PM
Member since 03rd Mar 2018
150 posts
#137376, "You were a beast."
In response to Reply #1

Such a scary char, you were super tenacious. Great job on the age death, you were such a huge asset to village without a doubt. Looking forward to your next monster!

You made the game less fun. (Anonymous)Wed 04-Sep-19 09:51 PM
Charter member
#137379, "RE: You didn't really play CF yet if you didn't age/con..."
In response to Reply #1

From the point of view from someone playing an ally and an enemy when you were a hero, you were an utter tool. Making a villager for the sake of fighting Imperials is super lame. I was probably one of the villagers you used a homophobic slur to describe because I told you to fight mages. Assholes full saccing is why the numbers are so low. The game would be better off without you.

SekpakThu 05-Sep-19 04:31 AM
19 posts
#137383, "I'm sorry i refused to gank Mamzisk with you only becau..."
In response to Reply #9

I was a battlerager, a villager who doesn't gank even when people use their cabal powers against me. When you tried to say bad things about me because of it - you died in the circle of rites Panengnoot and never loged back in.

I didn't make a villager to fight imperials, in fact i killed Mamzisk about 5 times solo. While you begged to for help to help me kill him at least once. And 45 other mages it seems as i was mageslayer. And you didn't even kill 25 as there were only 2 butchers in the village - myself and Bendegoh.

But the war against empire for real and without mercy, that's for sure. I enjoyed every bit of it.

pangenoot (Anonymous)Sun 08-Sep-19 04:20 PM
Charter member
#137410, "The real and without mercy part is what ruins the game"
In response to Reply #11

I disagree with how you describe our IC dispute, but who cares?

What ruins the game is when people full sac. Do you remember 15 years ago when you could log in and have a "who PK" list as long as the "who" list you get now?

Lots of people quit playing because it gets to be annoying to re-gear all the time.

If you are a good player, you can be merciless IC without being a jerk OOC. If your naked or needing, loot away. When you take much more than you need, you'll drive people away. Full looting is not IC without mercy, it's just being a jerk and it will drive the playerbase down.

JohnEveryManThu 05-Sep-19 06:19 AM
Member since 25th Aug 2012
247 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137385, "RE: waaah n/t"
In response to Reply #9

nt

Sent from my Iphone

Eat a fat one (Anonymous)Fri 06-Sep-19 08:24 AM
Charter member
#137388, "+1 You were the lamest"
In response to Reply #9

Agreed. There is a way to make this game fun and there is a way to play the game like you did:

Abuse (full sac for no reason) with one of the easiest builds ever, with no risk (because you really don't need any gear).
Play endless hours simply to multi-kill non-mages relentlessly via nothing other than entwine;bloodthirst.
Use your legacy to run at the slightest chance of loss.
RP like a OCD autistic retarded person. Or (usually) not at all.

Worst character I've encountered in years and years...on multiple levels. Eat a ####.

ShwartzSat 07-Sep-19 04:01 AM
Member since 05th May 2018
2 posts
#137396, "RE: You didn't really play CF yet if you didn't age/con..."
In response to Reply #1

Yet another ESL hat falls for Shapa....

vorianSat 07-Sep-19 06:17 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
212 posts
#137398, "Why Harmonious?"
In response to Reply #1

>Took soul of the mountain and harmonious - what i find is
>one the best legacies, especially for a villager who cannot
>fly or change size.

I'm thinking about rolling my first villager warrior and I wonder why you say Harmonious equilibrium is especially good for a char who cant fly or change size?

OnewingedangelSat 07-Sep-19 06:34 PM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
447 posts
#137399, "RE: Why Harmonious?"
In response to Reply #15

Because a character who can't fly or change size benefits alot from lag reduction, since they have no way to avoid said lag entirely.

incognitoSun 08-Sep-19 09:44 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
#137406, "Which also means"
In response to Reply #16

That your berserker, for example, won't be denied the chance to thirst. Otherwise a basher can often negate the power.

CointreauSat 07-Sep-19 06:34 PM
Member since 20th Nov 2004
300 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#137400, "Reduces the effect of lagging attacks."
In response to Reply #15

Villagers are particularly vulnerable to trip and bash as they cannot use preps to mitigate them.

vorianThu 12-Sep-19 04:56 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
212 posts
#137441, "Thank you for all your responses"
In response to Reply #15

they are very helpfull

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137311 Previous topic | Next topic