Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [None] Kaigana Marr the Spectre" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137233
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 22-Aug-19 09:53 AM
Member since 24th Apr 2024
16806 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137233, "(AGE DEATH) [None] Kaigana Marr the Spectre"

Mon Aug 19 17:00:23 2019

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Kaigana perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:271

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Top

Reply Locking this thread, seems to be done being constructiv..., Twist, 27-Aug-19 04:37 PM, #30
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Kaigana Marr the Spectre, galkabear, 22-Aug-19 07:48 PM, #12
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Kaigana Marr the Spectre, Kaigana (Anonymous), 22-Aug-19 08:51 PM, #13
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Kaigana Marr the Spectre, galkabear, 23-Aug-19 12:24 PM, #14
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Kaigana Marr the Spectre, Kaigana (Anonymous), 23-Aug-19 04:36 PM, #15
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Kaigana Marr the Spectre, robdarken_, 23-Aug-19 05:46 PM, #16
          Reply Tell me about it, Kaigana (Anonymous), 23-Aug-19 07:47 PM, #17
               Reply Riiight., 3rd party (Anonymous), 23-Aug-19 08:51 PM, #18
                    Reply RE: Riiight., Kaigana (Anonymous), 23-Aug-19 09:29 PM, #19
                         Reply RE: Riiight., 3rd party (Anonymous), 23-Aug-19 10:45 PM, #20
                         Reply Thanks for the tips, Kaigana (Anonymous), 24-Aug-19 06:31 PM, #23
                              Reply lol, 3rd party (Anonymous), 24-Aug-19 08:17 PM, #24
                                   Reply lmfao, Kaigana (Anonymous), 24-Aug-19 10:27 PM, #25
                                        Reply RE: lmfao, JohnEveryMan, 26-Aug-19 09:36 AM, #26
                                             Reply The irony being, incognito, 27-Aug-19 03:06 AM, #27
                                                  Reply lol n/t, Lhydia, 27-Aug-19 05:55 AM, #28
                                                  Reply RE: The irony being, Saagkri, 27-Aug-19 04:01 PM, #29
                         Reply RE: Riiight., Someone with a current character (Anonymous), 23-Aug-19 11:59 PM, #21
                         Reply *rolls eyes*, ice king, 24-Aug-19 10:00 AM, #22
Reply I'm curious if tribunal necromancers got reduction coef..., scr, 20-Aug-19 11:42 PM, #6
Reply That's not how it works, incognito, 22-Aug-19 12:00 PM, #11
Reply You were interesting., Ishuli, 20-Aug-19 08:17 PM, #3
Reply RE: You were interesting., Kaigana (Anonymous), 21-Aug-19 07:26 AM, #7
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Kaigana Marr the Spectre, Good Align (Anonymous), 20-Aug-19 04:52 PM, #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Kaigana Marr the Spectre, Kaigana (Anonymous), 20-Aug-19 10:53 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Kaigana Marr the Spectre, incognito, 20-Aug-19 08:20 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Kaigana Marr the Spectre, Kaigana (Anonymous), 20-Aug-19 09:26 PM, #4
          Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Kaigana Marr the Spectre, incognito, 22-Aug-19 01:52 AM, #8
               Reply I accept your apology (nt), Kaigana (Anonymous), 22-Aug-19 03:15 AM, #9
Reply Covers her mouth giggling as if keeping her teeth from ..., Awwwww (Anonymous), 19-Aug-19 06:59 PM, #1

TwistTue 27-Aug-19 04:37 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137309, "Locking this thread, seems to be done being constructiv..."
In response to Reply #0

galkabearThu 22-Aug-19 07:48 PM
Member since 03rd Jan 2014
173 posts
#137287, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Kaigana Marr the Spectre"
In response to Reply #0

you bothered me. You committed crimes quite a bit, costed the spire magistrates due to it, attacked other magistrates (killing at least one). Due to investigation on you by the provost at the time, you avoided logging in during any time the provost was on, which meant he would have had to log in late at night for him and risk skipping work. You literally did things to avoid any punishment for what you had done, and I thought you a complete tool for it.
p.s. be in old age when attempting.

Kaigana (Anonymous)Thu 22-Aug-19 08:51 PM
Charter member
#137288, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Kaigana Marr the Spectre"
In response to Reply #12

Where to start with this interesting and unexpected little chestnut?

The only thing I really got out of that is that you are OOC mates with a provost who happens to play in a completely different timezone to me.

Let's pretend everything you said was incorrect and, in fact, the opposite of the truth. Would your opinion of me change then?

> You committed crimes quite a bit, costed the spire magistrates due to it

As a magistrate I never committed a single crime. Thus, by extension, it did not cost the spire any magistrates (whatever that means).

> attacked other magistrates (killing at least one).

Secondly, not once did I ever attack a magistrate. On the contrary, I was attacked by a magistrate. Still willing to stick the boot in?

> Due to investigation on you by the provost at the time, you avoided logging in during any time the provost was on, which meant he would have had to log in late at night for him and risk skipping work. You literally did things to avoid any punishment for what you had done, and I thought you a complete tool for it.

Thirdly, the provost deleted the day after I was inducted. A new provost was not named until after I age died. Who was I avoiding being punished by exactly? Sorry for not "logging in late at night and risk skipping work" on the off chance your OOC mate could exact revenge on me for all my heinous, but sadly fictitious, crimes?

> p.s. be in old age when attempting.

You've been factually wrong on everything else in this post so pardon me if I take this with a grain of salt.

I think that covers most of the crap that you spouted. Thanks for commenting though and I hope it all works out for you and your mate in the end!

galkabearFri 23-Aug-19 12:24 PM
Member since 03rd Jan 2014
173 posts
#137291, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Kaigana Marr the Spectre"
In response to Reply #13

You are an idiot.

to your first comment, I was golgazar. I knew the situation because I was a magistrate at the time.

your crimes were pre-magistrate. The first magistrate you costed us was the paladin you had killed in galadon, whom was also a pledge, was inducted, found out you got inducted which enraged the paladin, and he deleted. There were two youngers that deleted because of you and your crimes, not to mention other reports of your crimes in other cities.

no, the provost didnt delete the day after you were inducted, closer to 2 weeks, during entire time he was trying to get in contact with you, but you changed your times to only showing up at night, which you later changed again to include many more hours (when he is able to play by looks of it).

Again you are an idiot. Take it with a grain of salt if you want I honestly do not care how you take it. Have a good day.

Kaigana (Anonymous)Fri 23-Aug-19 04:36 PM
Charter member
#137292, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Kaigana Marr the Spectre"
In response to Reply #14

That paladin attacked me in town. I killed them. They almost deleted when they died. They were not enraged when I joined Tribunal, they were embarassed because they knew that I knew that they had broken the law trying to kill me. I assumed they were going fortress at the time. So, again, you really have no idea about anything yet you are so quick to judge.

robdarken_Fri 23-Aug-19 05:46 PM
Member since 09th Sep 2009
373 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#137293, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Kaigana Marr the Spectre"
In response to Reply #13

You sure always have a lot to explain for in your death threads.

Kaigana (Anonymous)Fri 23-Aug-19 07:47 PM
Charter member
#137294, "Tell me about it"
In response to Reply #16

People seem to love to attack me after the fact. If it makes them feel better about themselves then that's fine I guess!

3rd party (Anonymous)Fri 23-Aug-19 08:51 PM
Charter member
#137295, "Riiight."
In response to Reply #17

I'm pretty sure, as you somewhat implied, your RP outside the role is lacking. Love your passive aggressive "feel better about themselves" responses cause that just demonstrates how far your head is up there. Ie you obviously can do no wrong.

Hopefully future role contest rewards will go to those that truly encapsulate it all with actual gameplay. Not only just literary value.

Kaigana (Anonymous)Fri 23-Aug-19 09:29 PM
Charter member
#137296, "RE: Riiight."
In response to Reply #18

I'm the first to admit I mainly play to PK and my RP is not stellar 100% of the time but I appreciate you highlighting this fact. I don't enjoy RPing by myself and I was by myself for 99% of the time. I never break role or go OOC. Having said that, I didn't encounter a single person in game who does have great RP - Immortals included. Quite the opposite. I saw a ton of horrendous RP, blatant OOC, extreme bias and borderline cheating. I can't wait for their death threads to appear so I can safely go anonymous and start throwing shade from my ivory tower!

If it makes you feel better - I never used my RC reward so I got zero IC benefit from winning it =)

3rd party (Anonymous)Fri 23-Aug-19 10:45 PM
Charter member
#137297, "RE: Riiight."
In response to Reply #19

My tower is of a rich mahogany.

But your issue is pretty obvious. You RP alone because you made yourself alone. You certainly failed much to RP with anyone carrying a PK flag which, I get, that was just targets to you. But even at the off hours, you could have RPd with anyone logged in. The whole inanimate object crap is a cop out frankly - and even then, you might be surprised when said inanimate object talks back.

Especially considering, barring character role, necromancers could do a great deal of random RPing with their undead and all.

It's less shade about your character and simply my attempt to see more balance of RP/PK.

Kaigana (Anonymous)Sat 24-Aug-19 06:31 PM
Charter member
#137300, "Thanks for the tips"
In response to Reply #20

FWIW I interacted with my undead army plenty and also raised "cosmetic" zombies of low level corpses for RP purposes. Search the logs, it'll check out. I'm okay with my balance of RP/PK. My RP is at least average (but well above average from the people I interacted with) and my PK is absolutely and unquestionably outstanding.

3rd party (Anonymous)Sat 24-Aug-19 08:17 PM
Charter member
#137301, "lol"
In response to Reply #23

So many people agree with you. lmfao

Kaigana (Anonymous)Sat 24-Aug-19 10:27 PM
Charter member
#137302, "lmfao"
In response to Reply #24

The numbers speak for themselves. I don't expect a bunch of ego bruised forum dwellers to agree. You're like a bunch of democrats still hoping to find Russian collusion.

ROFLMAO

JohnEveryManMon 26-Aug-19 09:36 AM
Member since 25th Aug 2012
247 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137305, "RE: lmfao"
In response to Reply #25

You're more like a democrat than you'd like to think..

Literally what does muh mueller have to do with people saying you suck
at RP.

Sent from my Iphone

incognitoTue 27-Aug-19 03:06 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137306, "The irony being"
In response to Reply #26

The finding was not no collusion.

It was basically that he was denied access to evidence so couldn't prove collusion, and would have laid charges were it not for the DoJ not liking to charge a president.

So citing it as equivalent to being innocent is weird

LhydiaTue 27-Aug-19 05:55 AM
2379 posts
#137307, "lol n/t"
In response to Reply #27

gr

SaagkriTue 27-Aug-19 04:01 PM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
#137308, "RE: The irony being"
In response to Reply #27

1. Just because someone mentioned a political hot-button doesn't mean we should debate it on a death thread.

I'll point out (without commenting on this specific political investigation) that, as a rule, if prosecutors believe there's enough evidence to convince a trial jury to convict, they ask a grand jury to indict. If the evidence is lacking, they do not. They are not in the business of declaring people innocent nor guilty. That's the job of the jury at trial who presume the accused is innocent until proven otherwise.

Someone with a current character (Anonymous)Fri 23-Aug-19 11:59 PM
Charter member
#137298, "RE: Riiight."
In response to Reply #19

I just have to say, there are a lot of characters you clearly have not encountered. And I know you never once encountered my character. Not saying your statement is false based on the people you did encounter, but lets paint a bigger picture on the RP aspect. There are some solid RPers in the game. Also there is the matter of what you define as quality roleplay. Roleplay doesn't always mean having the most words on the screen. Sometimes silence can go a long away.

I never encountered during your span, so I'm not jumping on the hate train. I just want to widen the focus on RP.

ice kingSat 24-Aug-19 10:00 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2016
162 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137299, "*rolls eyes*"
In response to Reply #19

It sounds like you either didn't interact with that many people, or you're just failing to acknowledge great RP when you see it. There's some really great chars with awesome RP and they stand out even more with a lower playerbase.

The only person you're kidding is yourself.

GLWYN

scrTue 20-Aug-19 11:42 PM
Member since 07th Jan 2017
75 posts
#137262, "I'm curious if tribunal necromancers got reduction coef..."
In response to Reply #0

..when the dices for becoming are thrown? I'm not sure when the last trib necro succeed with mummy? And there were plenty of attempts due to quite safe way to gather all prereqs. If there's one - may be let people be aware of it? It's just a supposition though.

incognitoThu 22-Aug-19 12:00 PM
4495 posts
#137283, "That's not how it works"
In response to Reply #6

The random roll is pseudo random. As random as anything in the mud can be.

If there was a modifier it would modify the target, not the roll.

And there won't be such a modifier. I've played trib necro before and gone the mummy route. Had a very high chance of success (but failed anyway).

IshuliTue 20-Aug-19 08:17 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2146 posts
#137253, "You were interesting."
In response to Reply #0

Amazing description, awesome role, but then I'd watch you and not really see much RP. I also didn't really dig the whole let guards aggro on someone, c word so that your zombies aggro on them too.

As a character you were interesting due to that dichotomy of quality. As a Magistrate you were sketchy as heck and pushed it. But I still liked our argument at the end.

I didn't even realize you went into incubation until I saw you "wake up dead". It wasn't that far off either, ouch!

GLWYN

-Ish

Kaigana (Anonymous)Wed 21-Aug-19 07:26 AM
Charter member
#137277, "RE: You were interesting."
In response to Reply #3

Thanks, I really enjoy writing descs and roles. As for the RP, it's a flaw in my gaming in that I will only RP when I interact with players. I don't RP with inanimate objects or NPCs in game (unless they are IMM controlled). So if you snoop me and I'm not interacting with anyone, don't bother, it will be boring =). I do take tremendous pride in never breaking character though despite some frosty encounters with mouthy victims. And trust me, when you dominate the PK, the only way people can retaliate is via words or notes. On a side note, I look forward to seeing how those other magistrates were punished and to see if their judgement was as harsh as mine!

Thanks for keeping this great game running.

Good Align (Anonymous)Tue 20-Aug-19 04:52 PM
Charter member
#137250, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Kaigana Marr the Spectre"
In response to Reply #0

66-0 Pk ratio.

I think we all dodged the pk bullet with you not getting mummy!

I also noticed you never leveled with anyone and your gank-o-meter was 1.05. Talk about a solo predator.

Good luck next time though!

Kaigana (Anonymous)Tue 20-Aug-19 10:53 PM
Charter member
#137260, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Kaigana Marr the Spectre"
In response to Reply #2

1.05 gankometer was because sometimes I would attack groups and a groupmate if the victim would attack them to wake them up but count as an assist to the PK. Lol. Should be 1.00 in reality.

incognitoThu 22-Aug-19 09:53 AM
4495 posts
#137254, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Kaigana Marr the Spectre"
In response to Reply #2

He was using triggers. Try being in the same room as him when he switches them on. You basically have to leave because of the spam.

Kaigana (Anonymous)Tue 20-Aug-19 09:26 PM
Charter member
#137255, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Kaigana Marr the Spectre"
In response to Reply #10

I never use triggers to PK. Which is why I spam 'c sleep'. Duh! Do you even know what triggers are? Serious question.

incognitoThu 22-Aug-19 01:52 AM
4495 posts
#137281, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Kaigana Marr the Spectre"
In response to Reply #4

Of course I know what triggers are. It looked to me as if you switched on a sleep spam that fired repeatedly if no target present.

Identical to Shaapa's.

But if I'm mistaken I apologise.

But it did not look like normal spam.

Kaigana (Anonymous)Thu 22-Aug-19 03:15 AM
Charter member
#137282, "I accept your apology (nt)"
In response to Reply #8

gr

Awwwww (Anonymous)Mon 19-Aug-19 06:59 PM
Charter member
#137234, "Covers her mouth giggling as if keeping her teeth from ..."
In response to Reply #0

Nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137233 Previous topic | Next topic