Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Pangenoot the Legend of the Battlefi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137205
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 12-Aug-19 09:08 PM
Member since 19th Apr 2024
16794 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137205, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Pangenoot the Legend of the Battlefield"

Mon Aug 12 21:05:42 2019

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Pangenoot perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:177

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Pangenoot (Anonymous)Tue 20-Aug-19 09:32 PM
Charter member
#137256, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Pangenoot the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #0

This was my first Battle hero. I thought it was a good build. I geared for saves and didn't have any problems with mages. The Black Sect were the only mages that gave me much of a challenge. Even then, I feel like it was hard to die if I wasn't reckless. However, playing reckless is more fun than playing conservative for me.

In the end, Battle became too damn lame to keep playing. There were some good ragers when I got in. Lately, it seemed like a bunch of tools that wanted to fight Empire more than fight mages. Cabals periodically die for a while; I think it is Battle's turn.

I won't name names since some are still active, but the current villagers are really pathetic when it comes to going after mages. What makes the cabal balanced is most of their enemies can get a/b/s wands. It's completely unbalanced against most non-mage builds. I felt sorry for most Imperial blades/shadows I had to fight.

Seriously, kill Battle for a while or regulate it better.

Pangenoot (Anonymous)Tue 20-Aug-19 09:37 PM
Charter member
#137257, "I forgot to mention, 0 hour timer on hurl throat is sup..."
In response to Reply #1

Change it, please. It should always be at least a 1 hour timer.

TJHuronTue 20-Aug-19 10:47 PM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137258, "Trying to hunt mages in the current game is hard, often..."
In response to Reply #1

That’s why most in the cabal never makes it past blooded status and butcher status is super rare.

You hope for those log ins where you have multiple mages to hunt but most of the time you have one or two. It’s a grind scouring Thera for that one mage who is out doing who knows what and most likely avoiding you. And then doing it over and over and over again.

It gets boring and tedious. Most people find it easier and more fun to just go somewhere they know they can get a fight, which is generally the Empire since battle has no other enemy cabals.

I’ll always love the cabal but it really needs a solid mage heavy enemy cabal (that will PK; not Entropy). I wouldn’t even mind if the mages tended toward OP like Scion did. At least then they come looking for you!

Oh, and I’m pretty sure the staff has shot down increasing the hurl throat timer a few times in the past. And I also think there currently is a small chance to get it to last 1 tick but please correct me if this is misinfo.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137205 Previous topic | Next topic