Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Yulian the High Wizard of the Arcane" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136893
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 05-Jun-19 01:04 AM
Member since 19th Apr 2024
16793 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136893, "(DELETED) [None] Yulian the High Wizard of the Arcane"

Wed Jun 5 01:01:48 2019

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Yulian perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:132

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

droWed 05-Jun-19 09:14 AM
Member since 16th Feb 2019
65 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136894, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Yulian the High Wizard of the Arca..."
In response to Reply #0

another stroke guy character
extra thanks to saagkri who made the game playable for me by dropping me a target system on dyniella
i rolled this char as a sphere justice after dany got con kill griefed constantly.
i know its a lazy role but i rolled yulian as her brother out for justiceas the worldhad gotten darker than when
grandfather was in it. gramps was an actual char i played in warlock who was written into both yullisn and danys role so i played the whole fam.yulian wassuposed to be a maran he didnt get inductedbc of lightwalker kille 9 i killed some apprentice mages in the Htos that were necromancers but were goodly. even so i still played outhis role i tried to always play him bravely and selflessly helping anyone he could
alrion - there were some times at lower ranks i just wanted to ooc scrream get me to duo ill perma run around with you! wgat storm doesnt want a muter in tow all the time? on another hand i can see how your char was more fun ranksitting woth mpre ememies to fight
torma-was fun running arund with you
enjoyed the char had a;ready mpved on and was just timeto let it go

SaagkriWed 05-Jun-19 02:22 PM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
#136897, "Glad I could help"
In response to Reply #1

Let me know if you need anything else like that.

Alrion (Anonymous)Wed 05-Jun-19 05:14 PM
Charter member
#136899, "Well done"
In response to Reply #1

Well done!

Sorry we could not hang out more. As for the leveling there were some things I just had to hold back to do.

GLWYN 👍

Astingoth (Anonymous)Thu 06-Jun-19 10:26 AM
Charter member
#136901, "That time you attacked me in Galadon. "
In response to Reply #1

It surprised me quite a bit though felt bad how quick my guards gobbled you up. GLWYN

droThu 06-Jun-19 03:35 PM
Member since 16th Feb 2019
65 posts
#136902, "RE: That time you attacked me in Galadon. "
In response to Reply #4

it suprised me even more how fast you were withthat warrant i guess i forgot what its like to hse 2 hands and be able to type i prepped for that attack too was disappointed in that result

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136893 Previous topic | Next topic