Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Nahvrok the Grand Master of C..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136634
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 07-Apr-19 02:56 PM
Member since 19th Apr 2024
16794 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136634, "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Nahvrok the Grand Master of Changelings"

Sun Apr 7 14:53:56 2019

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Nahvrok perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:76

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LhydiaFri 19-Apr-19 05:51 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2379 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136694, "Oh well my point still stands. n/t"
In response to Reply #0

>Sun Apr 7 14:53:56 2019

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of
>Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Dragon
> on the Theran calendar Nahvrok perished, never to
>return.

>cellpadding=2]
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER,
>the Outlanders of
>Thar-Eris
Hours:76

AbernyteFri 19-Apr-19 04:50 AM
972 posts
#136691, "A trip back into CF cabal life"
In response to Reply #0

Well Nahvrok was a great build and I eventually loved all of my forms despite the dire-wolves forest tracking hardly ever working. I felt really lucky on the form front and was able to operate solo, which was handy given the lack of cabalmates to rely on for the most part.

Like many of the first wave of CFers I have a busy work/life and CF has been absent from it for a while so shapeshifter was a nice way to get back into cabal life.

I even had a nice little role and was enjoying the game until life got busy again I started worrying about being able to log in and having enough time to play, avoiding hoard code as I accumulated a decent set and not taking up a cabal spot and trying to do my bit.

At this point it seemed like a commitment/job and it became more of a chore. When I was on I tried to raid, have fun fights with Tribs and ragers etc and when not doing that I had to kill and explore some tough places to graft away for a/b/s but because of my forms it was doable (tough and time consuming but doable). I add in the bracketed part as it ultimately led to my rage delete.

I never took more than two pieces from anyone I killed and more often or not I took nothing so when an Imperial priest tagged along with a tribunal ranger and wore me down thanks to my cures for disease etc failing at crucial times, in typical CF fashion, I died. I lost a good 100hp shield which was fine as I lost and expected it but to take ALL of my a/b/s, which was hours of solo effort just toppled my sensible reaction and I rage deleted at the prospect of the next multiple log in being spent grinding for wands instead of having fun.

To said Imperial Priest: as I said in my response to your looting all my wands. 'Don't expect people to stay and have fun fights, take risks etc when you punish it by taking wands that take a while to gain.' I can only imagine it being used by you to cozy up to the black sect that you are all supposed to be in competition with....

To duergar warrior emperor (Zaralv?): Loved our fights and your resolve, I took a few risks in fighting you and it made for a lot of fun.

To Tribunal ranger: it was good fun fights for the most part, thanks for making it fun when logged in.

To outlander: Was fun when you guys were around but too few and far between.

To all the champions: Meh, just avoided you where possible. No fun to be had from my PoV.

To Ergush: Sorry, I really wanted to break into a religion for once and had hopes that were curtailed by other commitments.

Enjoy the game everyone but make it enjoyable for everyone or ultimately it will end up being no fun for you either.

Lhydia (NOT Outlander)Fri 19-Apr-19 05:47 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Fri 19-Apr-19 05:50 AM

There are several easily farmable limited barrier rods that outlanders can get I would have shown you if you had mentioned it IC.

You admitted a very valid reason why an Imperial Priest might loot rods but then you admit you went OOC on him for it and you complain about being good to each other?

You are no stranger to CF and it really feels like you are just piggy backing your frustration with a recent goodbye thread as an excuse to justify dumping a character you felt had other obligations.

Or are you saying that you, Abernyte, have never looted something from a corpse that would help one of your mates out?

LhydiaFri 19-Apr-19 05:50 AM
2379 posts
#136693, "HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL n/t"
In response to Reply #2

Gr

ErgushThu 25-Apr-19 09:31 AM
Member since 31st Aug 2017
101 posts
#136710, "RE: A trip back into CF cabal life"
In response to Reply #1

No harm, no foul on the religion side. To be completely honest, I am transitioning to a new position at work and have sadly had to take time away from CF for that. I am glad you had a good time in Outlander, and I wish I had more time to add some events. I am look forward to the possibility of doing that when I am finally in my new job.

GLWYN!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136634 Previous topic | Next topic