Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Blou the Lord of Nature" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136220
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 14-Feb-19 02:34 PM
Member since 25th Apr 2024
16809 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136220, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Blou the Lord of Nature"

Tue Feb 12 12:31:18 2019

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Blou perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:druid
Level:41
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:59

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Top

Reply maybe done done, Dallevian, 12-Feb-19 02:21 PM, #1
     Reply RE: maybe done done, Daphedee, 12-Feb-19 02:45 PM, #2
     Reply that's not unfair, Dallevian, 12-Feb-19 03:07 PM, #3
     Reply I agree on you with the playerbase, Blkdrgn, 12-Feb-19 03:36 PM, #4
     Reply Comments like these always sound the same to me., k-b, 12-Feb-19 05:26 PM, #5
          Reply Doesn't address the cheating, incognito, 13-Feb-19 03:37 PM, #6
          Reply That scenario really doesn't sound like cheating to me., Java, 13-Feb-19 04:11 PM, #7
          Reply He knew, Dallevian, 13-Feb-19 04:41 PM, #8
          Reply RE: He knew, Kstatida, 14-Feb-19 03:59 AM, #12
          Reply RE: He knew, incognito, 15-Feb-19 12:07 AM, #29
               Reply You are wrong., Bemused, 15-Feb-19 02:44 AM, #30
          Reply RE: He knew, Xumbrega (Anonymous), 14-Feb-19 05:42 AM, #14
               Reply Well..., Lhydia, 14-Feb-19 07:05 AM, #15
               Reply RE: Well..., Xumbrega (Anonymous), 14-Feb-19 10:43 AM, #17
               Reply That’s a slay, Dallevian, 14-Feb-19 11:12 AM, #18
               Reply RE: That’s a slay, Xumbrega (Anonymous), 14-Feb-19 12:50 PM, #19
                    Reply RE: That’s a slay, Jhyrbian, 14-Feb-19 02:26 PM, #23
                         Reply RE: That’s a slay, Xumbrega (Anonymous), 14-Feb-19 09:02 PM, #27
               Reply You mean you're Russian, Kstatida, 15-Feb-19 06:45 AM, #31
               Reply He had a logic fail too, incognito, 14-Feb-19 01:41 PM, #20
               Reply Hey dude, Dallevian, 14-Feb-19 09:51 AM, #16
               Reply Bye, Kstatida, 15-Feb-19 06:46 AM, #32
               Reply From HELP RULES, Twist, 14-Feb-19 12:57 PM, #21
                    Reply gj, guys, deleting my posts, but its the internet, I ca..., Beront (Anonymous), 14-Feb-19 02:46 PM, #22
                    Reply I'll delete it again if I need to., Ishuli, 14-Feb-19 02:36 PM, #24
                         Reply Hey, Ish, glikberont (Anonymous), 14-Feb-19 06:10 PM, #25
                    Reply From HELP DROP LINK, I cut link to avoid boredom. He could do NOHING a (Anonymous), 14-Feb-19 07:44 PM, #26
                         Reply RE: From HELP DROP LINK, incognito, 15-Feb-19 12:05 AM, #28
          Reply This is pretty accurate., Ishuli, 13-Feb-19 05:42 PM, #11
          Reply It's not cheating, although I disagree with the ruling ..., Bemused, 13-Feb-19 05:12 PM, #10
          Reply Cool story, Dallevian, 13-Feb-19 04:43 PM, #9
               Reply RE: Cool story, Kstatida, 14-Feb-19 04:03 AM, #13

DallevianTue 12-Feb-19 02:21 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1618 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136222, "maybe done done"
In response to Reply #0

Wilice was an exercise of waiting for recognition (maran) by a dead beat dad

Urkael was some fun but more frustration that the majority of the playerbase was playing a competition to win instead of a game to enjoy

and Blou was the realization that the dungeon masters are either:
- asleep at the wheel (for ex., setting up a trap in Teth Azeleth and the opponents void out as opposed to walking into the awaiting snare/briars in underdark. those chumps woulda been slayed without a pray in 2002)
- just not as fun (weirdly curt immteraction on empowerment followed by the usual silence)

The lights are on in Asgaard and Thera but there really isn't anyone home. The game doesn't fit the historical construct in cabal wars and there aren't any updates to right-size it coming down the pipe.

I'm not demeaning the work of several current imms or the chars of a lot of players, but, the artists and visionaries are gone, whether by time, energy, or a disrespectful or worse at times caustic playerbase.

It's an empty arcade and i feel like the machine keeps stealing every other quarter.

DaphedeeTue 12-Feb-19 02:45 PM
Member since 31st Aug 2017
60 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136223, "RE: maybe done done"
In response to Reply #1

>- just not as fun (weirdly curt immteraction on empowerment
>followed by the usual silence)

It's not an easy religion. I don't always do single-interaction insta-empowerment, for this reason. You didn't start praying until level 41 with a role that felt forced into the religion (and really didn't address it all that much). It didn't give me a lot to go on so I tried to poke you towards 'outside the box', thinking you'd take some time and come back at a later date. You probably would've done better under a different sphere or more traditional Outlander-friendly religion, given the conversation.

I'm sorry you didn't have fun with it, and hope you give another religion a try if this one wasn't to your liking.

DallevianTue 12-Feb-19 03:07 PM
1618 posts
#136224, "that's not unfair"
In response to Reply #2

and i don't mean any disrespect. I didn't commit a role until 41 because I rewrote it three times trying to set the stage right. Blou was a Daphadee char from level 1.

But anyway, the abrupt end of it had every indication of a closed door. That's fine if you don't do single-interaction empowerment, but maybe think about communicating to string along to a second or third

**snip to end**
The obsidian eye amulet rumbles 'Another boring disciple of Thar-Eris who sees what they all see. You only see your version of beauty.'

The obsidian eye amulet says 'But the conformity you fight against, it is here in you. If you only
appreciate beauty in your own beliefs, your eyes are not open.'

The obsidian amulet blinks lazily and shudders, growing quiet.

kinda felt like immigration court with the lack of exploration and sudden but final judgment

BlkdrgnTue 12-Feb-19 03:36 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
293 posts
#136225, "I agree on you with the playerbase"
In response to Reply #1

People are playing it like they want to be the best in COD, and treat it as it's just a pk game which drains a lot of fun for me as well but there are still some that RP their heart out or at least they think they are, like me <---- lol. You don't see unique builds or people lasting more than 50-100 hours much anymore, and even the long lived chars don't show up as often either. It's all about that Meta yo

k-bTue 12-Feb-19 05:26 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
344 posts
#136226, "Comments like these always sound the same to me."
In response to Reply #1

Why won't IMM's give me what I want WAAAHH!

Why won't people fight me when I want, where I want, how I want WAAHHH!

I mean, if the game isn't for you, then fine. It's the arrogance that the game needs to change to contort to your liking that makes me have less respect for your argument.

You were playing a wood-elf druid that would probably live to 700 - 800 hours, and yet you expect to have everything you wanted by 59 hours and if you don't then the game is broken and no one cares anymore.

Maybe YOU should have more patience. Maybe YOUR expectations should change, not everyone else's. I say that as someone who has NEVER been empowered (after many attempts) and hardly ever gets any IMM attention. (also after many attempts) You see, it's probably not the IMM's who are at fault for my lack of IMM love, but probably myself. This is something I accept, and yet I still find tons and tons of fun to be had at this game.

Yeah, if it's not for you then it's not for you. That's perfectly fine. But speaking as someone who's been playing this game for 20 years or more, I can honestly say I'm having more fun now than I ever have in my 20 years. There's tons of RP to be had, as well as PK, and exploration. So much so, it makes me wonder what the hell you're talking about.

I get annoyed from time to time, like everyone else, but I really don't think it's because of the game or Immortals. Not 99% of the time, anyways.

incognitoWed 13-Feb-19 03:37 PM
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136227, "Doesn't address the cheating"
In response to Reply #5

That voiding out thing he describes warrants investigation.

If a bunch of people elsewhere on the mud voided out at the same time, fine. Otherwise that's just a pathetic way of avoiding a pk loss. And frankly there is way too much of that going on in some circles.

JavaWed 13-Feb-19 04:11 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#136228, "That scenario really doesn't sound like cheating to me."
In response to Reply #6

If Blou is setting a trap in the Underdark, does his victim have a reason to know that Blou's even there? Does he have any reason at all to suspect a trap in the Underdark? If he doesn't, then he didn't drop link to avoid a PK. He just dropped link.

So what reason do we have to assume that the victim dropped link to avoid a trap, rather than dropping link because he didn't have enough time to walk all the way through the Underdark, recall home, wait out the combat timer and quit out like normal? Every one of us has dropped link at some point due to lack of other options or even just convenience - that isn't cheating.

Sure.. that victim definitely could have been a nefarious cheater exploiting OOC mechanisms. But it's just as likely (if not moreso) that it was entirely innocent. And if they weren't PK'ing at any point previously, I don't think you can automatically assume the guy is guilty. You definitely can't just auto-slay without asking questions.

I know your response will be that an Imm still should have investigated. Sure, I get that and even agree in principle (although Imms' time is limited too and they can't always investigate every minor complaint). But it isn't as if there's an Imm blotter that publicizes all findings, guilty and innocent, is there? You me, and Blou would never know an investigation happened either way, or what the result is.

So... what are we complaining about again?

DallevianWed 13-Feb-19 04:41 PM
1618 posts
#136230, "He knew"
In response to Reply #7

The guy was training on the healer mob. A hero killed the mob. I had also died earlier to him and another dude both training on it due to a pile of patrollers in the way. Two hours prior or so. I had also poked in several times.

So dude voided out to either/and avoid a pk fight and to have the area refresh.

It’s par for the course these days. I’m not saying everyone does it but little things like that, fair weather log outs, or lack of cabal oversight erode the balance and fun of a deeply intricate game.

KstatidaThu 14-Feb-19 03:59 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136235, "RE: He knew"
In response to Reply #8

>The guy was training on the healer mob. A hero killed the
>mob. I had also died earlier to him and another dude both
>training on it due to a pile of patrollers in the way. Two
>hours prior or so. I had also poked in several times.
>
>So dude voided out to either/and avoid a pk fight and to have
>the area refresh.
>
>It’s par for the course these days. I’m not saying
>everyone does it but little things like that, fair weather log
>outs, or lack of cabal oversight erode the balance and fun of
>a deeply intricate game.

Long story short, the dude trains in Underdark, someone interrupts his training, he has absolutely no reason to leave, so he just voids out. Sounds like a siteban case to me.

incognitoFri 15-Feb-19 12:07 AM
4495 posts
#136256, "RE: He knew"
In response to Reply #12

Umm, you aren't allowed to void to avoid a potentially dangerous walk.

We've established that he knew the danger was there, and he's admitted he voided to avoid being flushed out.

BemusedFri 15-Feb-19 02:44 AM
Member since 15th Oct 2013
663 posts
#136257, "You are wrong."
In response to Reply #29

I posted a log of an Immortal giving the thumbs up to voiding to avoid PK. I don't agree with it, clearly, since I prayed about it. But that is what the governing body says, so you need to learn to deal with it. It is a legal tactic at this moment in time.

Xumbrega (Anonymous)Thu 14-Feb-19 05:41 AM
Charter member
#136238, "RE: He knew"
In response to Reply #8
Edited on Thu 14-Feb-19 05:42 AM

I'm sorry I didn't stay around to fall at your trap.
But after a long time online where I was tired of practicing, where I already killed you (it was funny!), I had to choose between staying there while you asked for a hero (that can make me visible) to clean your way to me, or leave and fall at your trap. I could stay hide there forever, but it wouldn't be fun for either of us.

LhydiaThu 14-Feb-19 07:05 AM
2379 posts
#136239, "Well..."
In response to Reply #14

You're gonna wanna not post as your active current character calling yourself out for knowingly cheating I think. Good learning experience though!

Xumbrega (Anonymous)Thu 14-Feb-19 10:43 AM
Charter member
#136241, "RE: Well..."
In response to Reply #15

The only problem is that I didn't cheated at all. If you can't read isn't my problem. Blou didn't appeared at all in Teth Azeleth the second time, just the hero. He killed a bunch of patrollers and left. I was hide far from the trainning mob to avoid being revealed. I noticed my trainning was over so I decided to drop link and return later to continue my trainning. What's the problem with it?

Now to Blou, yes, it's a PK game but you need 2 (or more) to PK. If one can hide and not fall at your trap, go PK someone else. I'm not here to entertain you, just me. I see many things wrong with the mud but I keep them to myself and try to adapt to it. If you can't do it, just leave.
What is lame here is expecting something from people in the internet that you don't know at all.

DallevianThu 14-Feb-19 11:12 AM
1618 posts
#136242, "That’s a slay"
In response to Reply #17

You quit out to avoid pk. That’s the point. Dropping link or voiding out to avoid pk is against the rules. There are no quit spots in Teth. You have to walk out. And me and Masino has ranger nets, deadfall, briars ready to tear you up.

Tell me you’re not so obtuse to see the problem.

And at the end of the day, why are you unwilling to get your just dessserts? You want the reward of training in Teth without the risk of pk. Lame dude.

Xumbrega (Anonymous)Thu 14-Feb-19 12:50 PM
Charter member
#136243, "RE: That’s a slay"
In response to Reply #18

"You want the reward of training in Teth without the risk of pk. Lame dude."

Dude, you went there and both died. Shut up.
Lame is delete over that. Grow a pair.

JhyrbianThu 14-Feb-19 02:26 PM
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136248, "RE: That’s a slay"
In response to Reply #19

lol, says the guy dropping link to avoid a "loss"

Xumbrega (Anonymous)Thu 14-Feb-19 09:02 PM
Charter member
#136254, "RE: That’s a slay"
In response to Reply #23

And I say it again. If people can't handle what's not in their favor at CF, better just quit.
If no one can understand I didn't dropped link to AVOID BEING KILLED, I can't do anything else. I'll just drop it right now.

KstatidaFri 15-Feb-19 06:45 AM
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136258, "You mean you're Russian"
In response to Reply #17

meaning cheater.

P.S. Dude chill, noone cares about Forsaken's whining but daurwyn.

incognitoThu 14-Feb-19 01:41 PM
4495 posts
#136245, "He had a logic fail too"
In response to Reply #15

I could have stayed hidden forever. But I voided out because a hero that could make me visible and could clear the way to me was coming.

Weakass cheating.

DallevianThu 14-Feb-19 09:51 AM
1618 posts
#136240, "Hey dude"
In response to Reply #14

So I didn’t out you for a reason, neither in post or any prays. But I don’t think you get it. It is a pk game. And when there is only like 12 people in and one in range, well, options are slim. You wasted my time by cheating and being a generally small wiener. That mob is there in a trap-friendly area for a reason, the balance of risk and reward.

In the end , you’re a great illustration of why I don’t want to play CF. Weak player base and lack of imm governance. Bemuseds logs show the same thing. It’s super lame.

KstatidaFri 15-Feb-19 06:46 AM
2214 posts
#136259, "Bye"
In response to Reply #16

bye

TwistThu 14-Feb-19 01:55 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#136244, "From HELP RULES"
In response to Reply #14

* Do not exploit Out-of-Character (OOC) mechanisms to create an advantage in the game. This includes cutting link or quitting to avoid consequences.

The fact of the matter is, most of the world is set so that you cannot type "quit" and log out there. This is not accidental. Dropping link so that you don't have to walk back to town is against the rules.

Yes, sometimes people need to drop link for a time - to use the restroom, deal with an emergency, whatever. And sometimes they can't get back before they get automatically logged out.

However, your version of what you did lines up pretty clearly with "Yeah, I dropped link so I wouldn't have to walk into your trap, because I wanted to quit out." And yeah, that's against the rules.

Beront (Anonymous)Thu 14-Feb-19 02:13 PM
Charter member
#136247, "gj, guys, deleting my posts, but its the internet, I ca..."
In response to Reply #21
Edited on Thu 14-Feb-19 02:46 PM

n/t

IshuliThu 14-Feb-19 02:34 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2147 posts
#136249, "I'll delete it again if I need to."
In response to Reply #22
Edited on Thu 14-Feb-19 02:36 PM

And you can post your opinions elsewhere. This is a death-thread with a minimal tangent, and unnecessary crazy conjecture unrelated to the individuals in it isn't welcome. You're welcome to post that in discord or wherever else you want.

If you have anything of issue, feel free to email the staff. But someone else's death-thread isn't gunna be filled with it.

Thanks!

-Ish

Edited to add because you either didn't read it, or don't care:

You're open to discuss it elsewhere. Not here. Feel free to make a post on gameplay or otherwise email the staff. This is a death thread. I'm sure it's fun claiming I'm butthurt or w/e, but instead just take the conversation where it belongs.

Thanks!

-Ish

glikberont (Anonymous)Thu 14-Feb-19 06:10 PM
Charter member
#136251, "Hey, Ish"
In response to Reply #24

Was it the first time when you rejected you follower?

Just asking? Sounds like a strange thing.

I cut link to avoid boredom. He could do NOHING a (Anonymous)Thu 14-Feb-19 07:44 PM
Charter member
#136253, "From HELP DROP LINK"
In response to Reply #21

IDLE AFK 'DROP LINK' 'LINK DEAD' 'LINK DEATH'
There is no safe command to use to go idle (turn you attention away, walk away
from the keyboard, etc.) on Carrion Fields. If you choose to do so, it is at
your own risk and your character is subject to any deaths that happen in your
idle state. If a character sits in this idle state for too long, they will do
what's called 'voiding.' The character will be transferred to a "safe" room
called the void and the game will eventually disconnect the character. If any
commands are entered by the player while the character is voided, the
character will immediately return to the room they were in previously.

Ideally, when your time on Carrion Fields is over, you will always return to a
safe room and quit out normally. See help QUIT. However, we understand that
in some situations this is not possible and the player must drop link (kill
the connection) without quitting out normally. A player that has dropped link
is safe from new attacks within a few seconds of the drop (if currently
engaged in combat, the fight will continue until one side dies or flees
away.) If a player drops link immediately after or during a PK fight, where
there is the advantage of not finishing the fight, the immortals reserve the
right to slay the character to finish the fight. This is a necessary
consequence to maintaining our policy of not dropping link to avoid a death.
Since we have no way of verifying whatever real life emergency happened to
make you drop link, we have to treat all cases the same.

See HELP RULES.

I never dropped link after a fight. He was not even in the area.
There was nothing to avoid. Just boredom.

It was not like 5 imperials were raiding the village and the poor warrior alone at the destructor decided to drop link. It's not.
I insist, you are lame if you deleted because of it.

incognitoFri 15-Feb-19 12:05 AM
4495 posts
#136255, "RE: From HELP DROP LINK"
In response to Reply #26

You've already admitted you dropped link because he had you bottled up and had someone who could flush you out. I guess maybe your log on qhcf also adds that you'd used up key preps.

And there was no risk to you from voiding if you were sat at your keyboard ready to respond if attacked.

IshuliWed 13-Feb-19 05:42 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2147 posts
#136233, "This is pretty accurate."
In response to Reply #7

Since when we do check, there's a good amount to peek into.

Otherwise, like you said at the bottom, imm times matter. And it's not just amount of limited time.

It's a "If I'm not online, I don't see it, and even if I log in later, I don't see it". So it has to happen in the specific scenario where I'm actively watching for things like that (and not snooping 4 people, which would likely make me miss it), and I'm online.

That's why prays help for looking into things. If it's nothing, no offense on anyone - but it's really, really hard for me to look into things that I'm not aware of. Either by the fact of me not being around, or me being in the middle of an immteraction, or me watching other aspects of the MUD.

If a bad thing happened, though, I have yet to see imms okay it. We just need to notice said bad thing, and agree that it was 'bad'.

-Ish

BemusedWed 13-Feb-19 05:12 PM
Member since 15th Oct 2013
663 posts
#136232, "It's not cheating, although I disagree with the ruling ..."
In response to Reply #6

*** I attack a fire giant lowbie and he runs straight to Thrym and sits there ***

(PK) Erzu On the Main Path Through the Village
(PK) Khurg Northern End of the Training Field

*13 H-Drw Inv* (PK) Erzu the Grand Theurgist
<39 Arial Thi> Oliopterix the Lord of the Underworld, Owner of Malkor's Shop
<11 Fire War> (PK) Khurg the Bodyguard
<51 Human Asn> Kadavarn Vazdin the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Imperial Shadow Lord
<34 Dwarf Pal> Othoren the Benefactor of Charity
<51 Human Con> Rilaer the Planewalker, Wore the Cloak
<51 Fire Sha> Ragast aran'Rah the Preacher of Pride, Imperial Priest
<51 Arial War> Thirisg the Legend of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle
< 4 Duerg War> Ifadilk the Recruit
<26 Arial Inv> Cyrene the Student of Water, Anathema to the Empire
<38 Duerg War> Varric the Battle-Hardened, Sheathed Blade
<32 Orc Ber> Gohkaar the Berserker of Frothing Bloodlust
<18 Arial Thi> Galirnatun the Shark, Bloodoathed of the Empire
<51 Elf War> Drissa Draliza the Unrelenting Pathfinder, Kingslayer, Captain of the Brigade
<21 Human Nec> Ajadhak the Apprentice Golem Maker
<18 H-Drw Tra> Mozhul the Sorcerer
Players found: 16

*** snip waiting and he voids ***

*** So I send up a pray to confirm if this behaviour is legit ***

An Immortal tells you 'Technically I don't think so. He's not dropping link, he has been standing someplace where you just can't kill. Idling to avoid PK isn't really a "thing".'

You tell an Immortal 'Okay thanks for the confirmation.'

An Immortal tells you 'I can understand where you're coming from, but I don't think the rules really apply here.'

An Immortal tells you 'This is the first I've seen it, honestly. It's clever to be sure.'

You tell an Immortal 'Yes, I'll give him that!'

An Immortal tells you 'If someone corrects me later, I'll let you know.'

You tell an Immortal 'Great, thank you.'

*** A few days later the same thing happens, this time with a duergar warrior ***

*14 H-Drw Inv* (PK) Erzu the Magician
<44 D-Elf Tra> Zhuanza the Arcane
<31 Min War> Mumphrey the Master of Offense, Imperial Blade
<51 W-Elf Ran> (WANTED) Elandarn the Dweller of the Wilds
<51 Fire Sha> Ragast aran'Rah the Preacher of Pride, Imperial Priest
<46 H-Drw Nec> Vevich Vadik the Master of the Undead, Imperial Dread Lord
<51 Svirf War> Zorumef the Legend of the Battlefield
<11 Duerg War> (PK) Ifadilk the Bodyguard
<14 Human Ran> (PK) Xantiv the Hunter
< 7 Elf War> Theolindil the Sentry
<51 Duerg Sha> Dhuzir Darkbeard the Apostle of Greed, Emperor of Thera
<18 H-Drw Tra> Mozhul the Sorcerer
<51 Arial War> Thirisg the Legend of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle
Players found: 13

(PK) Ifadilk Inside a School for Warriors

*** He voids out, I pray for confirmation again but not response this time ***

DallevianWed 13-Feb-19 04:43 PM
1618 posts
#136231, "Cool story"
In response to Reply #5

But I’m not sure you read what I wrote. That’s fine. I guess you don’t know me either. I’m like one of the most fun for all players in CF and will always advocate for fun (which yes can vary greatly from one person to the next)

KstatidaThu 14-Feb-19 04:03 AM
2214 posts
#136236, "RE: Cool story"
In response to Reply #9

>I’m like one of the most
>fun for all players in CF

Awww.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136220 Previous topic | Next topic