Subject: "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Horkhampz Vemnemim'Rah the Legend o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135155
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 20-Sep-18 03:04 PM
Member since 16th Apr 2024
16785 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135155, "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Horkhampz Vemnemim'Rah the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade"

Thu Sep 20 15:02:25 2018

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Horkhampz perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:176

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Horkhampz Vemnemim'Rah the Lege..., Dark_dwarf, 22-Sep-18 10:26 AM, #8
Reply Hork-mania! Respect!, Wilice (Anonymous), 22-Sep-18 12:55 PM, #9
Reply Well Damn, , Nijee (Anonymous), 21-Sep-18 09:34 AM, #6
Reply Ahh bugger, Varric (Anonymous), 21-Sep-18 09:34 AM, #5
Reply Jokes appart, you were a Bloody Juggernaut, Nhinguehm (Anonymous), 21-Sep-18 06:34 AM, #4
Reply I dunno if this is you:, Daphedee, 20-Sep-18 07:02 PM, #1
     Reply At least he's making progress. nt, Saagkri, 20-Sep-18 07:59 PM, #2
     Reply This was useful, robdarken_, 21-Sep-18 03:46 AM, #3
          Reply Horkampshat has a nice ring to it, Mcbeth, 21-Sep-18 10:08 AM, #7

Dark_dwarfSat 22-Sep-18 10:26 AM
Member since 19th May 2011
15 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135176, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Horkhampz Vemnemim'Rah the Lege..."
In response to Reply #0

To start, thanks all for the funny time in cf...rage deleted twice, but back and continued my journey....at endline...
Firstly, i realy liked to play giant pole... thats very nice, but against those peoples like Merelith, Wilice and others so agiles, my cutoff fails few times...and it was mastered...
Gillador...good very good fights...less those where you riposte like a porcupine...
Empire...what to say. My heart, my life, my soul for the Empire. Always. Emperor, Nhinghem, Varric, all helped me a lot...High priest saved me few times...more than few times...
Lords of Empire and others Lords, thanks for all...more exp xp and learn is a good thing...remember. Duergars and giants need a lot of time to learn what one elf learn in one day...

Thanks CF.

Wilice (Anonymous)Sat 22-Sep-18 12:55 PM
Charter member
#135177, "Hork-mania! Respect!"
In response to Reply #8

CF isn't about winning, it's about making something out of nothing. You had some balls on you and quite often did just that. Way to play Horkster!

Nijee (Anonymous)Fri 21-Sep-18 09:34 AM
Charter member
#135164, "Well Damn, "
In response to Reply #0

Was hoping to breathe a bit more life in your character and help you last a bit longer. Had some fun fights with you against our enemies and thanks for helping me with that 'evil' ranger! That sucker was tough!

GLWYN

Varric (Anonymous)Fri 21-Sep-18 09:34 AM
Charter member
#135163, "Ahh bugger"
In response to Reply #0

Really solid presence.

Watching you in action makes me want to try some elements of your build both weapon and legacy wise. One of those weapons polearms being something I have completely disregarded so good job there.

Well done and GLWYN!

Nhinguehm (Anonymous)Fri 21-Sep-18 06:34 AM
Charter member
#135162, "Jokes appart, you were a Bloody Juggernaut"
In response to Reply #0

You were a nice presence to have around, all i will say about this character is:

Horkhampz were great, but if you were a little less reckless and a litte more cautious, you would be amazing.

Hope to see you back in the fields soon.
GLWYN.

DaphedeeThu 20-Sep-18 06:54 PM
Member since 31st Aug 2017
60 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135157, "I dunno if this is you:"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Thu 20-Sep-18 07:02 PM

2003-04-15 08:47:26 48 fire warrior DELETED None Horkanpz the General, Hunted by Battle

2004-04-28 19:53:47 33 fire warrior DELETED EMPIRE Horkamps the Baron of Tornadoes, Imperial Blade

2008-04-16 12:58:49 47 duergar warrior RAGE DELETE EMPIRE Horkampz the Champion of Warfare, Imperial Blade

2015-10-24 15:11:38 51 fire warrior RAGE DELETE EMPIRE Horkampshtak the Dedicant to Order, Elite Imperial Blade

But if so, I recommend this site:

http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/

Edit: I missed one, hard to believe!

SaagkriThu 20-Sep-18 07:59 PM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
#135158, "At least he's making progress. nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

robdarken_Fri 21-Sep-18 03:46 AM
Member since 09th Sep 2009
373 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#135161, "This was useful"
In response to Reply #1

Horkampsgha Horkampsshy Horkampssam Horkampsust Horkampsess Horkampsina Horkampstia
Horkampsund Horkampsny Horkampsnys Horkampselm Horkampsbel Horkampsar Horkampsqua
Horkampsryn Horkampsad Horkampsage Horkampsser Horkampsorm Horkampsny Horkampsenth
Horkampskin Horkampsem Horkampsech Horkampselm Horkampsril Horkampsris Horkampsther
Horkampshon Horkampsvor Horkampsqua Horkampsche Horkampsight Horkampselm Horkampstor
Horkampsia Horkampsden Horkampsdan Horkampsran Horkampsiss Horkampskim Horkampskal
Horkampslye Horkampsit Horkampser Horkampstai Horkampsche Horkampsenth Horkampsing
Horkampshat Horkampsen Horkampsper Horkampsough Horkampsden Horkampsack Horkampskal
Horkampscer Horkampskim Horkampsban Horkampsnal Horkampsim Horkampskin Horkampsan
Horkampsenth Horkampsver Horkampsrod Horkampsenth Horkampsack Horkampsaw Horkampsing
Horkampsale Horkampsroth Horkampscha Horkampsny Horkampsurn Horkampstur Horkampshat
Horkampsech Horkampshat Horkampsban Horkampsril Horkampsenth Horkampstur Horkampseng
Horkampshon Horkampshin Horkampsess Horkampsbur Horkampson Horkampsem Horkampsard
Horkampsusk Horkampsiss Horkampsban Horkampsough Horkampsough Horkampsend Horkampstin
Horkampsem Horkampsat Horkampsold Horkampsvor Horkampsiss Horkampsos Horkampsine
Horkampsund Horkampsald Horkampsale Horkampsit Horkampsroth Horkampshon Horkampset
Horkampsad Horkampsrad Horkampsny Horkampsan Horkampsing Horkampsen Horkampslye

McbethFri 21-Sep-18 10:08 AM
Member since 21st Jul 2015
257 posts
#135165, "Horkampshat has a nice ring to it"
In response to Reply #3

last name Thebed?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135155 Previous topic | Next topic