Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Drizzo the Student of the Macalla" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134585
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 15-Jul-18 02:44 PM
Member since 28th Mar 2024
16748 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134585, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Drizzo the Student of the Macalla"

Sun Jul 15 14:41:18 2018

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Drizzo perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:86

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I will miss you brother Drizzo., Vaznaal (Anonymous), 16-Jul-18 11:19 AM, #7
Reply What happened? Seemed to be going strong n/t, Mcbeth, 15-Jul-18 08:00 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Drizzo the Student of the Macall..., Thirisg (Anonymous), 15-Jul-18 06:29 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Drizzo the Student of the Macall..., Rahsael, 15-Jul-18 04:43 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Drizzo the Student of the Macall..., Honestpaladin, 15-Jul-18 08:08 PM, #4
          Reply Its simple, Destuvius, 15-Jul-18 09:07 PM, #5
          Reply Drizzo should have punished them, Saagkri, 16-Jul-18 12:49 AM, #6

Vaznaal (Anonymous)Mon 16-Jul-18 11:19 AM
Charter member
#134599, "I will miss you brother Drizzo."
In response to Reply #0

good luck with your next

McbethSun 15-Jul-18 08:00 PM
Member since 21st Jul 2015
257 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134590, "What happened? Seemed to be going strong n/t"
In response to Reply #0

Rjhzb

Thirisg (Anonymous)Sun 15-Jul-18 06:29 PM
Charter member
#134587, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Drizzo the Student of the Macall..."
In response to Reply #0

Tough day man. Sad to see you go. Glwyn

RahsaelSun 15-Jul-18 04:43 PM
Member since 05th May 2017
232 posts
#134586, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Drizzo the Student of the Macall..."
In response to Reply #0

I liked Drizzo. You had a good attitude, but you ended up on the receiving end of some of the worst sportsmanship currently in the game. If it's any consolation, what you experienced is pretty far from the norm nowadays. I hope this doesn't sour you. Good luck with your next.

HonestpaladinSun 15-Jul-18 08:08 PM
Member since 14th Feb 2017
44 posts
#134591, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Drizzo the Student of the Macall..."
In response to Reply #1

If you know that this bs is going on in the game..why not step in and put a stop to it, so people dont go wasting 100's of hrs only to delete because of said players.

DestuviusSun 15-Jul-18 09:07 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
#134592, "Its simple"
In response to Reply #4

Being a #### isn't against the rules. We don't throw severe/"real" punishments at things we just dislike. Occasionally there will be snarky titles or messages sent to people over things, but long as the rules are followed we are limited in what is actually available.

SaagkriMon 16-Jul-18 12:49 AM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
#134594, "Drizzo should have punished them"
In response to Reply #4

Players often get punished by other players for being giant D-bags. But, unless we find out what happened, we can't do anything about it. A Griefer cannot win until someone deletes over it. Don't delete because of a griefer. Ever. Get them back ten-fold. Enlist whatever help you need to do it.

Drizzo deleted. If it's not worth his time to deal with someone who was griefing him, why should he expect someone else to do it?

I love going after D-bag characters. It's one of my favorite CF activities. I also would have spend more time doing it than Drizzo would have spent re-EQing.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134585 Previous topic | Next topic