Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Prjella the Sukuinage" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134565
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 14-Jul-18 03:40 PM
Member since 27th Mar 2024
16746 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134565, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Prjella the Sukuinage"

Sat Jul 14 15:36:46 2018

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Prjella perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:33
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:103

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Very much liked Prjella., Panmorne, 17-Jul-18 01:47 PM, #2
Reply RE: Very much liked Prjella., Prjella (Anonymous), 17-Jul-18 11:36 PM, #3
Reply That's not right., Panmorne, 18-Jul-18 05:24 PM, #5
Reply you should consider going into HR :P, Mcbeth, 19-Jul-18 10:20 AM, #8
Reply RE: Very much liked Prjella., robdarken_, 18-Jul-18 06:18 PM, #6
Reply RE: Very much liked Prjella., necro (Anonymous), 18-Jul-18 07:32 PM, #7
Reply No need to take it seriously., Swordsosaurus, 18-Jul-18 12:00 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Prjella the Sukuinage, Rahsael, 15-Jul-18 12:23 PM, #1

PanmorneTue 17-Jul-18 01:47 PM
Member since 03rd Jul 2018
28 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134602, "Very much liked Prjella."
In response to Reply #0

I felt like we hit it off. I liked pretty much everything I saw about Prjella, even my perceived conflict between your focus and battle dogma.

Before deletion, you were set to get an edge and some experience for performing so well in the event. But the next time I logged on, I saw that you deleted and that you gave me a "hearty #### you" pray. Wasn't sure where that came from, but I thought you did great at the arena challenges.

Prjella (Anonymous)Tue 17-Jul-18 11:36 PM
Charter member
#134606, "RE: Very much liked Prjella."
In response to Reply #2

Dude, you totally ignored me. I prayed and noted, several times each, and you never responded, at all. Not even to the 'hey let's pick a time, i keep missing you" note. And on more than one occasion I knew you were there. Once because you sent out the note about the arena event, right when I was right there. But nothing. Just silence. People follow you, maybe consider throwing a bone to let them know you aren't ignoring them, unless of course you are, as you did.

PanmorneWed 18-Jul-18 05:24 PM
Member since 03rd Jul 2018
28 posts
#134615, "That's not right."
In response to Reply #3

When I'm available, I make myself visible. When I sent the note, I had just enough time to send the note while I was still doing work, not go visible and have an in depth interaction with someone who deserves my full attention. Just because I'm online doesn't mean I'm free enough to interact, work is work.

I saw your note, and didn't respond since I was hoping to get to you pretty soon. I marked you down on my "folks to get to" list and was waiting for a good time.

I wasn't ignoring you, but between this post and you praying "#### you", I think it's clear that we don't think the same way about interactions and how often meetings should be. That's fine, but I can say that I, personally as an imm, don't appreciate the way you handled it. This is the first time I've ever had someone react the way you did.

Sorry you had a bad experience, I only have good things to say about Prjella as a character.

McbethThu 19-Jul-18 10:20 AM
Member since 21st Jul 2015
257 posts
#134627, "you should consider going into HR :P"
In response to Reply #5

props for keeping it classy, Panmorne seems like a cool character

robdarken_Wed 18-Jul-18 06:18 PM
Member since 09th Sep 2009
373 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#134618, "RE: Very much liked Prjella."
In response to Reply #3

You sound like you weren't picked up enough as a baby.

Try roleplaying a baby as your next character and get people to hold you.

necro (Anonymous)Wed 18-Jul-18 07:32 PM
Charter member
#134620, "RE: Very much liked Prjella."
In response to Reply #3

I really liked Prjella particularly that time in mortorn when you spent 1+ rl hours sacrificing corpses so that I couldn't raise a zombie. I thought that was excellent rp for a village. GLWYN

SwordsosaurusWed 18-Jul-18 12:00 AM
Member since 16th May 2010
295 posts
#134608, "No need to take it seriously."
In response to Reply #2

>I saw that you deleted and that you gave me
>a "hearty #### you" pray. Wasn't sure where that came from,
>but I thought you did great at the arena challenges.

I give you exhibit A
http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=71245&mesg_id=71247&page=

RahsaelSun 15-Jul-18 12:23 PM
Member since 05th May 2017
232 posts
#134581, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Prjella the Sukuinage"
In response to Reply #0

I was pretty impressed by you! And I was more than a little sad to see why Prjella is gone. Best of luck with your next?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134565 Previous topic | Next topic