Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Rederic the Legend of the Batt..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134533
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 11-Jul-18 05:56 PM
Member since 29th Mar 2024
16749 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134533, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Rederic the Legend of the Battlefield"

Wed Jul 11 17:53:07 2018

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Rederic perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:94

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Got tired of being a punching bag, JohnEveryMan, 11-Jul-18 07:52 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Got tired of being a punching bag, Bemused, 11-Jul-18 09:28 PM, #2
     Reply Well that's a good build, Kstatida, 12-Jul-18 01:46 AM, #3
          Reply RE: Well that's a good build, JohnEveryMan, 12-Jul-18 11:16 AM, #6
               Reply RE: Well that's a good build, Kstatida, 13-Jul-18 02:30 AM, #7
                    Reply Humans, Saagkri, 13-Jul-18 10:45 AM, #8
     Reply I liked you., Morius, 12-Jul-18 10:44 AM, #4
          Reply Thanks, means a lot., JohnEveryMan, 12-Jul-18 11:13 AM, #5

JohnEveryManWed 11-Jul-18 07:49 PM
Member since 25th Aug 2012
247 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134535, "Got tired of being a punching bag"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Wed 11-Jul-18 07:52 PM

Thanks to Drogun for showing me how to prep, and Drissa for showing me around Sitran, Siege encampment.

Build wasn't good, or I didn't know how to use it at least. Mace/Axe Cry/Ward Took word on someone's suggestion, don't remember who. Couldn't see where it did anything at all. Weaponbreak was hilariously effective at lowbie but stopped being useful later on.

Ended up spending more time running around trying to maintain preps and fighting people than I did actually roleplaying, noticed I was stopped being Rederic and started to become stock goodie #3042 and completely loss interest.

Sent from my Iphone

BemusedWed 11-Jul-18 09:28 PM
Member since 15th Oct 2013
663 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134536, "RE: Got tired of being a punching bag"
In response to Reply #1

Unsure who told you to try that build but they wasted your time. Try an elf dagger then either hth or axe, legacies are STSF and Flow. You may get lucky and get a third legacy as well. You will enjoy that build a lot more using then new found preps you attained on Rederic. And remember not to stay in a fight you didn’t start and not to start a fight you are not fully prepped for.

All the best mate!

KstatidaThu 12-Jul-18 01:46 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134538, "Well that's a good build"
In response to Reply #2

if you don't go to hero pk

JohnEveryManThu 12-Jul-18 11:16 AM
247 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134545, "RE: Well that's a good build"
In response to Reply #3

It might work as a zerker. Ward definitely sucked though.

Necros and assassins were my bane even with 15+ str so maybe Riddle could replace it.

Sent from my Iphone

KstatidaFri 13-Jul-18 02:30 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134551, "RE: Well that's a good build"
In response to Reply #6

Human warrior is not competitive in hero pk in general. Reason is - none of your stats are too good so that you have the edge over ppl, and you have no built-in perks.

So you're bad at nothing, but at the same time, you're good at nothing.

Hero warrior should have exceptional stats or perks which they are built around (elf - int/dex, giant - strength/size, svirf - stoneskin, duergar - dethidden/str/dex).

SaagkriFri 13-Jul-18 10:45 AM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
#134552, "Humans"
In response to Reply #7

"Human warrior is not competitive in hero pk in general." -K Diddy

True, but with the 0 XP penalty, at least you'll have more people in your range that you cannot kill. So, you have that going for you, which is nice.

MoriusThu 12-Jul-18 10:44 AM
Member since 08th Feb 2018
25 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134543, "I liked you."
In response to Reply #1

I originally only took a glimpse at you because you shared a sphere with me, and I was thinking about teasing some temptations your way. But after watching how you talked to people, the sort of severe and intense view of 'goodness' was so entertaining on its own that I forgot to even try and convert you.

I enjoy it when good aligns bother having more than "Good good, bad bad" views. Good on you for that.

"After numerous re-births dependent on the rigidity or density of the Evil clung to it, the, soul is, at long last, disillusioned of worldly enjoyments, and takes a new turn from vice to virtue." - A Manual of Khshnoom

JohnEveryManThu 12-Jul-18 11:13 AM
247 posts
#134544, "Thanks, means a lot."
In response to Reply #4

Not sure if it was you or someone else but that xpadd when I was showing Oceribeth
(Who was also cool.) around the monastery made me feel a lot more competent in the RP
department. First hero in like 10 years so there was a lot of rust, hopefully will
have one a little longer lived in the near future.

Sent from my Iphone

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134533 Previous topic | Next topic