Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Koyne the Master of Evocation" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133792
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 19-Apr-18 07:28 AM
Member since 27th Mar 2024
16746 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133792, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Koyne the Master of Evocation"

Thu Apr 19 07:24:51 2018

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Koyne perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:39
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:77

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DemosThu 19-Apr-18 08:46 AM
Member since 20th Apr 2003
211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133794, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Koyne the Master of Evocation"
In response to Reply #0

That was fun(ish). Logged into a ghost at pit. Skrew that man lol. Voker was alright. I had some good fun w this one until the last little bit. I felt like I couldn't ankh up without keeping all my paths up, maybe that's not true but I couldn't get the idea of it out of my head I suppose. Also tbh I recommend taking a look at invoker spam. It creates a scenario where a whole character can be based around super conservative play. Hero in 150-200 hours w all shields is a bit much for the general fun stick, idk maybe it's just me. I prefer looser play that tight like that.

That's to all who helped. Chatted, etc. See you in the fields.

OraielThu 19-Apr-18 11:40 AM
Member since 18th Apr 2018
8 posts
#133796, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Koyne the Master of Evocation"
In response to Reply #1

Shame to see you deleted! I was going to show you the way to get Hero with six shields on less then 100 hours! Good luck with your next!

DemosThu 19-Apr-18 02:31 PM
Member since 20th Apr 2003
211 posts
#133798, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Koyne the Master of Evocation"
In response to Reply #2

Damnit!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133792 Previous topic | Next topic