Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Nunak the Tailor of the Eternal Star..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133751
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 16-Apr-18 12:08 AM
Member since 25th Apr 2024
16808 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133751, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Nunak the Tailor of the Eternal Star, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

Mon Apr 16 00:04:55 2018

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Nunak perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:140

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ehlonyra (Anonymous)Sat 28-Apr-18 05:15 PM
Charter member
#133902, "Well darn!"
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to see this. Was curious about the goings on between you and the Drillmaster, but it's never a good thing to lose a Herald, even if they were quieter and stuck to the shadows. I had loads of fun when you and Garumpnup were playing around poisoning and garroting and binding each other, though I think the Inn staff was very perplexed!

Best of luck with the next!

enyuuMon 16-Apr-18 12:36 AM
Member since 15th Apr 2005
155 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133752, "Nunak retires to peddle socks in Hamsaa"
In response to Reply #0

Nunak was a blast, but I haven't been able to play much lately. Ehlonyra leaving the Heralds was a bummer, and he was starting to fade anyways so I decided it was best to delete. This was my first character in a long while, but it was fun to be back.

Binder was a tough path to take. If I didnt land Garrotte, bindlegs and bindhands, I pretty much just had to run away. A huge chunk of mobs cant be dragged when trussed up for some reason. People unbinding out of pk range sucked, especially when shadowdrag doesnt work. I noticed someone nerfed the 'vis' command to try to fix it, but you can input any other command that would normally kill hide like "kill soandso".

Met lots of classy peeps, and if you want to say hey just leave a reply and I'll give ya a shoutout. I'll grab my pdf so I can see all the smack the IMMs were talking me <3

Zidiri (Anonymous)Tue 17-Apr-18 05:38 PM
Charter member
#133761, "RE: Nunak retires to peddle socks in Hamsaa"
In response to Reply #1

I didn't get a chance to do anything too grand with you, but it was fun to run around and poke places. Gnome binder sounds challenging. You were around a lot but I could not figure out exactly what you were doing - I assumed you were trying to perfect the bindings.

One thing to bear in mind is that garrote does not have a "knockout timer" UNLESS it's successful. So you can continue trying to garrote people after it fails. This is a pretty huge advantage over blackjack or knockout poison.

Durnot (Anonymous)Wed 18-Apr-18 10:44 AM
Charter member
#133768, "RE: Nunak retires to peddle socks in Hamsaa"
In response to Reply #1

I think binder is very hard unless you are in empire or fortress or somewhere where you can help gank a foe.

I liked Nunak as you would roleplay in the inn but then try to garrotte and bind me outside.

GLWYN

>Nunak was a blast, but I haven't been able to play much
>lately. Ehlonyra leaving the Heralds was a bummer, and he was
>starting to fade anyways so I decided it was best to delete.
>This was my first character in a long while, but it was fun to
>be back.
>
>Binder was a tough path to take. If I didnt land Garrotte,
>bindlegs and bindhands, I pretty much just had to run away. A
>huge chunk of mobs cant be dragged when trussed up for some
>reason. People unbinding out of pk range sucked, especially
>when shadowdrag doesnt work. I noticed someone nerfed the
>'vis' command to try to fix it, but you can input any other
>command that would normally kill hide like "kill soandso".
>
>Met lots of classy peeps, and if you want to say hey just
>leave a reply and I'll give ya a shoutout. I'll grab my pdf so
>I can see all the smack the IMMs were talking me <3

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133751 Previous topic | Next topic