Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Peghri SwampFury the Annihilator o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133122
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 18-Jan-18 04:36 PM
Member since 18th Apr 2024
16791 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133122, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Peghri SwampFury the Annihilator of Villages"

Thu Jan 18 15:32:59 2018

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Peghri perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:43
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:73

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliFri 19-Jan-18 02:09 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2145 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133128, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Peghri SwampFury the Annihilat..."
In response to Reply #0

When I saw that you were an orc, but to boot you took a bunch of flaws, I was really rooting for you.

And hey, Garf finally died, so your role-desire to take chieftain coulda' come true!

Thanks for being fun.

-Ish

Zhana (NOT Zhees)Mon 22-Jan-18 09:29 PM
Charter member
#133158, "Ya i'm sorry I couldn't hack it"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Mon 22-Jan-18 09:33 PM

No matter how hard I work at building a good character I rarely seem to handle any PK. Orcs a lot of fun to write and play but with my sub-par ability to handle PK, the Orc really is stressful.

I got a Ton of support for my character and I appreciated it a ton. I had not even chosen an edge because I really wanted to see if I could get the +1 dexterity with a Skrugga.

When i died, I felt I should have been able to do better than that, with all of the training I had don, and the decent set. Not sure how I ran out of potions but I was not willing to put the work into re-building. I just started a new College Semester and I need to focus on it. I am pretty sure I would have that throne ' I have had it at least 5 times.

=====Special thanks to Garfook
You are insane. I have had a couple Orcs that steamrolled over people but not like you. You did not seem to use or rely on anything I have in the past. Great job, sorry I couldn't hack it longer and help fight alongside you. Multiple Orcs at hero levels should make everyone log out.

Thanks to the very few that helped me rank, the Imms for supporting my role and everyone else behind the scenes. Sorry I couldn't hack the Orc Life this time thru but it was fun

Zheesus

Garfuka (Anonymous)Tue 23-Jan-18 10:23 PM
Charter member
#133169, "RE: Ya i'm sorry I couldn't hack it"
In response to Reply #2

Yes, I was hoping that you would be 50 and we could run around together, but it seemed like once you got there, I could not seem to line up times with you.

It took me awhile to figure out orcs, but after a few high level orcs (Garfuka, Worthag, Trekberg, Yegtheg, Oloice, and Gharotuer), it does become easier on figuring out what does and doesn't work even after the berserk changes, and lately the changes to the removal of some of the giants that you can make slaves.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133122 Previous topic | Next topic