Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Eryari Thistlebow the Grand Mistre..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132528
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 22-Oct-17 09:28 AM
Member since 29th Mar 2024
16749 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132528, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Eryari Thistlebow the Grand Mistress of Artistry"

Sun Oct 22 09:25:58 2017

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Eryari perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:338

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SollinTue 31-Oct-17 05:36 AM
Member since 31st Jan 2011
78 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132595, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Eryari Thistlebow the Grand Mi..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry I took so long to get to this, I've been having troubles signing in to the forum. Well, that combined with response you wrote to my own death thread, how is anyone meant to follow that up? It was the nicest response I think I've ever received in the entire time I've been playing. You say this will be your last, I really hope it isn't, you were a blast, a refreshing force of positivity and I appreciated and adored having you around to simply hang out, explore or contemplate sheer nothingness. You said you hoped I got back even a fraction of what I invested into to others and I want you to know characters like yours, amongst others made it worth it. Prayers and wishes be with you in whatever is lucky enough to have your current attention.

Sollin / Illaeth

Odoe (Anonymous)Sun 22-Oct-17 07:01 PM
Charter member
#132533, "Sorry to see this!"
In response to Reply #0

Haven't seen you much lately, but remember some fun times. You were a good bard and will be missed!

Eryari (Anonymous)Sun 22-Oct-17 11:44 PM
Charter member
#132535, "Me too!"
In response to Reply #1

Yes, not my first choice but it’s one of those spirit of the rules versus the letter, and I ate the letter. Had lots of fun with Eryari and met some really fun people, obviously including you. Had some grand adventures, and lost some friends, old and new. I had fun running around with you, only wish there had been more chances to! I’m probably done with CF for good, so I wish you the best! Have fun!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132528 Previous topic | Next topic