Subject: "(AUTO) [HERALD] Ughnaut Gold Diver the Affirmation of L..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132497
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 16-Oct-17 06:20 AM
Member since 29th Mar 2024
16749 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132497, "(AUTO) [HERALD] Ughnaut Gold Diver the Affirmation of Life, Cartographer of the Eternal Star"

Mon Oct 16 06:17:04 2017

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Ughnaut perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:61

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SPNFri 20-Oct-17 12:06 AM
Member since 24th Oct 2004
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#132512, "Sorry Ish..."
In response to Reply #0

I really was enjoying Ughnaut. I really liked his idea for a role, and where we were headed. I enjoyed cranking out the works that I did, and the prospect for something big...

But alas, the project was too big, and I just lost steam (and it didn't help that I had an alt that was a ton of fun).

After my second strike out (Sgoxus was number 1), I think I have learned my lesson. You're tons of fun, but damn does it require dedication to fulfill your religion.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132497 Previous topic | Next topic