Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Krelroy Yantirye Fe'lins the Legen..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132459
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 06-Oct-17 04:36 AM
Member since 19th Apr 2024
16796 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132459, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Krelroy Yantirye Fe'lins the Legend of the Battlefield, Acolyte of the Golden Sun"

Fri Oct 6 04:33:27 2017

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Krelroy perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:207

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MamedMon 09-Oct-17 11:56 PM
Member since 09th Dec 2003
132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132469, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Krelroy Yantirye Fe'lins the L..."
In response to Reply #0

I loved krelroy my computer went down thanks to all the immortals and everyone who helped me kind of sad I had to delete I'm not mad at anyone everyone treated krelroy accordingly was sad when my immortal deleted and when j fried my power cord it ended him

Jeremiah

KstatidaTue 10-Oct-17 08:13 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132470, "Everybody loved you"
In response to Reply #1

Kind of sad too.

MamedThu 19-Oct-17 03:11 AM
Member since 09th Dec 2003
132 posts
#132507, "RE: Everybody loved you"
In response to Reply #2

It seemed like krelroy was somewhat respected I still got a lot to learn but many stepped up. Really like the rp of a lot of folks I'm sure you were one too I play this game for fun not tear anyone down

Jeremiah

Yanni Sunburst (Anonymous)Tue 10-Oct-17 11:05 AM
Charter member
#132472, "I really liked Krelroy"
In response to Reply #1

You were very fun to be around. For a while there you were online quite a bit, and I thought I had a buddy for the future. Then you kind of disappeared for like 3 or 4 weeks and I began to worry. Anyways, great character and I hope to see you back in these fields soon enough. C'mon back to Fortress. You're always welcomed.

thanks (Anonymous)Thu 19-Oct-17 03:08 AM
Charter member
#132506, "RE: I really liked Krelroy"
In response to Reply #3
Edited on Thu 19-Oct-17 03:09 AM

Thanks ly liked a lot of people mrelroy came across your were one of them for a while.it seemed like we were reading each other's Minds and got some good pks loves dispel magic! I will be back one day just can't play as serious as I want to I mean playing on a phone kinda sucks lol no good clients yet

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132459 Previous topic | Next topic