Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Buon Hiu Hiu the Tenacious Feline, An..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132003
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 18-Aug-17 05:20 PM
Member since 19th Apr 2024
16796 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132003, "(CON LOSS) [None] Buon Hiu Hiu the Tenacious Feline, Anathema to the Empire"

Fri Aug 18 17:16:24 2017

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Buon perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:351

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Well Played, Venara, 21-Aug-17 01:41 PM, #9
Reply respect, Vehli (Anonymous), 19-Aug-17 02:28 PM, #3
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Buon Hiu Hiu the Tenacious Feline..., BUON (Anonymous), 19-Aug-17 01:09 PM, #2
Reply Very well played., Yanni Sunburst (Anonymous), 19-Aug-17 02:28 PM, #4
Reply Seconded, Sigard (Anonymous), 19-Aug-17 09:29 PM, #5
Reply Very well done, Glikhardiz (Anonymous), 19-Aug-17 11:41 PM, #6
Reply Slippery Git!, Ysaloerye, 21-Aug-17 09:02 AM, #7
Reply Nice job!, Ishuli, 21-Aug-17 09:58 AM, #8
Reply Good show! Liked Buon and his guts. nt, Odoe (Anonymous), 18-Aug-17 06:28 PM, #1

VenaraMon 21-Aug-17 01:40 PM
Member since 11th Oct 2016
52 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132019, "Well Played"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 21-Aug-17 01:41 PM

But I will admit, this was all I could think about when I saw your name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZkdcYlOn5M&t=9s

Vehli (Anonymous)Sat 19-Aug-17 02:28 PM
Charter member
#132007, "respect"
In response to Reply #0

You were one slippery character to fight!

BUON (Anonymous)Sat 19-Aug-17 01:09 PM
Charter member
#132006, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Buon Hiu Hiu the Tenacious Feline..."
In response to Reply #0

Wow 351 hours of play time is alot of time invested in something and I must say I have enjoy most of it immensely! The game is getting much smaller now but yet the hero range is very much active which is great. Thank you all for the experience and I shall see you in the fields soon enough, once I figure out which characters are having too much power advantage that I can build a build around that... hint hint: Yanni or Unda the Mummy . I have seen alot of characters comes and goes the past few months and all has been great experience. A few recent ones that I can remember are:

Empire:
Glik: You have a bad reputation with others and I hear of it , but you have always been good with Buon and making him Warmaster only cement his devotion to your rule. I have never seen someone who can stay Emperor for so long. Note: I was the last War Master who promoted you to Elite way back then
Smag: My favorite one in line to be the War Master. I have always wanted to try your build but never gotten a chance. I hope you get great mileage out of it.
The up-and-coming Imperials: always glad to have more in the Empire, that what makes the Empire, not a 1 man warrior! Conquer!

Fort:
Have many many fights with you. I face one too many paladins than I would like to but I had great fights nevertheless. Paladins are really hard to fight indeed. Require a great amount of resources.

Tribunal:
Great allies, Buon has win many victories alongside with you folks and it is great fun.

Tree:
For one reason or another, I lose alot of gears to this cabal back then

Scarab:
I plan to have an insane villager sometimes to take you downtown.

Village:
The village is very dead throughout Buon's life.. No threat at all from them.

Others: I do appreciate the comments and tells out of no where in the game from a few good characters. It does really surprise me to receive those tells and I love it, thanks!

Last note: Curse you Vortalis for leaving me with the hell item and not tell me how to summon it. I was not able to figure it out, no one did. Even the Mummy who has it after could not figure it out... but in the end it's all good, it's just a text base game.

See you in the fields!

Yanni Sunburst (Anonymous)Sat 19-Aug-17 02:28 PM
Charter member
#132008, "Very well played."
In response to Reply #2

You stayed true to your title. Tenacious, indeed. There were a few times where if you had squared up and fought me instead of trying to stun or fleeing you could have had a good chance of taking me out.

I'm curious how you ended up anathema because in my opinion, you were one of the best blades of the past few years.

Sigard (Anonymous)Sat 19-Aug-17 09:29 PM
Charter member
#132010, "Seconded"
In response to Reply #4

I agree, Tenacious was a good descriptor of Buon. We didn't meet up very often, but you always seemed to be willing to scrap.

One of my favorite moments against you(Buon) was when you, Glik, Garnizzeh, and one other warrior were coming to retrieve. We could have almost matched numbers but we were all scattered, so I came to scout you guys alone. Seeing all four of you had me very nervous, but as soon as I saw you guys I charged straight at Glik. I think I saw three rounds of combat go by before deciding that I was going to get permalagged as soon as one of you landed something and so I pulled out. Still, I made it away with my hide, a quickened pulse, and a goofy grin. I don't know why I was so stoked because you guys walked over to Fort right afterward and breezed through the raid, heh.

Well done, and GLWYN.

Glikhardiz (Anonymous)Sat 19-Aug-17 11:41 PM
Charter member
#132012, "Very well done"
In response to Reply #2

Heh, another gank partner is gone. We had some really good runs, you were the War Master that I wanted to see. Again, really good job.

GLWYN.

YsaloeryeMon 21-Aug-17 09:02 AM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132015, "Slippery Git!"
In response to Reply #2

You pulled off some Houdiniesc escapes, getting away with your hide barely intact. Always fun to watch always game to scrap.
One point I'll make is try not to get your panties in a twist when you go AFK and have someone come after you. I've seen you do it with a couple of characters now. You were never too too terrible about it, but for those watching it kinda leaves a 'meh' sense on what was otherwise a fun char to watch.

GLWTN

IshuliMon 21-Aug-17 09:58 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2145 posts
#132016, "Nice job!"
In response to Reply #2

I was excited as heck when I saw your title. Tenacious was spot on.

Odoe (Anonymous)Fri 18-Aug-17 06:28 PM
Charter member
#132004, "Good show! Liked Buon and his guts. nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132003 Previous topic | Next topic