Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Caecilius Abbington Lawson IV the ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #128320
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 05-Jun-16 09:40 AM
Member since 19th Apr 2024
16796 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128320, "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Caecilius Abbington Lawson IV the Unwavering Eye of the Grand Design, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Imperial Shadow Lord"

Sun Jun 5 09:38:51 2016

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Caecilius perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:589

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Caecilius Abbington Lawson IV ..., Isildur, 26-Jun-16 01:24 PM, #8
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Caecilius Abbington Lawson IV ..., Jarmel, 18-Jun-16 01:17 AM, #7
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Caecilius Abbington Lawson IV ..., Gaspare Gnazzo, 16-Jun-16 05:25 PM, #6
Reply Also, I've got to add..., Gaspare Gnazzo, 27-Jun-16 03:17 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Also, I've got to add..., Caecilius (Anonymous), 29-Jun-16 11:45 PM, #10
Reply Well Done, Varnon (Anonymous), 10-Jun-16 10:36 AM, #5
Reply Awesome performance, Kstatida, 06-Jun-16 04:16 AM, #4
Reply Probably one of the best Shadow Lords I've seen, Deldrach (Anonymous), 05-Jun-16 11:45 PM, #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Caecilius Abbington Lawson IV ..., Xalcorin (Anonymous), 05-Jun-16 10:23 PM, #2
Reply Impactful char. Good job. GLWYN! NT, Ild (Anonymous), 05-Jun-16 11:28 AM, #1

IsildurSun 26-Jun-16 01:24 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128421, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Caecilius Abbington Lawson IV ..."
In response to Reply #0

Liked me some Caecilius.

JarmelSat 18-Jun-16 01:17 AM
Member since 19th Jul 2015
375 posts
#128379, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Caecilius Abbington Lawson IV ..."
In response to Reply #0

You frustrated the absolute crap out of me. But I think thats the whole point of an Empire shadow.

Hard as hell to pin down, and your traps were as nasty as hell. Looks like most of your characters life was a massive roller coaster with huge high and lows that you kept sticking it out through.

GLWYN

Gaspare GnazzoThu 16-Jun-16 05:25 PM
Member since 13th Mar 2016
54 posts
#128369, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Caecilius Abbington Lawson IV ..."
In response to Reply #0

One of my absolute favorites. Thanks so much for the many, many hours of fun and paranoia. No other character in the game at the time caused me as much stress! Caecilius at the coronation ceremony was amazing- you managed to both be "loyal" and more or less upstage the new Emperor at his own event. And the "Legate" thing was ballsy. I loved it all.

Gaspare GnazzoMon 27-Jun-16 03:17 PM
Member since 13th Mar 2016
54 posts
#128425, "Also, I've got to add..."
In response to Reply #6

As a Game of Thrones fan, I always imagined Caecilius as Littlefinger. Was that the inspiration for this character?

Caecilius (Anonymous)Wed 29-Jun-16 11:45 PM
Charter member
#128436, "RE: Also, I've got to add..."
In response to Reply #9

Never seen the show (nor many shows in general..) Sort of a combination of things, initially I think it was Cesare Borgia to be honest...

Varnon (Anonymous)Fri 10-Jun-16 10:36 AM
Charter member
#128342, "Well Done"
In response to Reply #0

Just an awesome character and a pain in my ass.

Well done.

GLWYN

KstatidaMon 06-Jun-16 04:16 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128326, "Awesome performance"
In response to Reply #0

This was the best RP-ed character I've witnessed so far (sorry Daphedee), where by RP I mean immersion of the player into the character, not just talks. Both as ally and enemy characters, I admired your performance.

Too bad the details of your role have leaked into forums while the character was still alive, and it made the scheming much less effective.

Deldrach (Anonymous)Sun 05-Jun-16 11:45 PM
Charter member
#128325, "Probably one of the best Shadow Lords I've seen"
In response to Reply #0

You completely understood the sect and how it's supposed to work. You probably killed more people without lifting a dagger than in the history of CF. You didn't delete after being usurped when 90% of people would have. There is tons of good things to say about you and I hope you roll an imperial with your next .

Xalcorin (Anonymous)Sun 05-Jun-16 10:23 PM
Charter member
#128324, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Caecilius Abbington Lawson IV ..."
In response to Reply #0

Just seen that you and Ameenotep are gone from the realm. All those that were on board for the Rogue are gone. ugh. You did give me some good insight into trap items. Thanks

Ild (Anonymous)Sun 05-Jun-16 11:28 AM
Charter member
#128321, "Impactful char. Good job. GLWYN! NT"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #128320 Previous topic | Next topic