Subject: "[BATTLE] Susubienko Glomska the Swift Stroke of Death,..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #26181
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM
Member since 18th Apr 2024
16789 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26181, "[BATTLE] Susubienko Glomska the Swift Stroke of Death, Drillmistress of Battle"

Susubienko Glomska the Swift Stroke of Death, Drillmistress of Battle

Description

Hard not to notice the broad pair of wings on her back, clearly identifying
her as an arial. A casual glance might have missed the lightly protruding
beak, which is less prominent than many of her kind. But a look down at the
arms and legs would have tipped you off, ending in talons sharp as razors as
they do. Nothing much else is particularly notable about her however, not
her hair or skin, which are common, or her clothes, which are average, or
her height, which is a few inches above six feet, nothing special for arials.
There is an obvious alertness about her though, and what movements you see
are economical, efficient, and draw virtually no attention. Her eyes flit
about, watching all. Everything else leads up to the conclusion that

Score

Level51SexfemaleRacearial
EthosNeutralAlignNeutralClassassassin
Practices3Trains0HometownGaladon
Exp601700To Level27650SphereStrength
Age old, 66 years old (588 hours)
Hit Points585Mana748Movement1047
Strength19Intelligence23Wisdom20
Dexterity25Constitution7Charisma16
Carry #0/39Carry Weight0 lb 0 oz  
Gold0Silver0Copper0
Wimpy225MoraleModerate  
Hitroll17Damroll0  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Susubienko's Role Chapter 11, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Role Chapter 10, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Role Chapter 9, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Role Chapter 8, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Role Chapter 7, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Role Chapter 6, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #3
Reply Susubienko's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Skill List, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Skill List, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Title History, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Leveling, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Timeline, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Edges, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #2
Reply Susubienko's Best Set of Equipment, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #
Reply Susubienko's Statistics, Death_Angel, 15-Jun-09 11:48 PM, #1

16789 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26213, "Susubienko's Role Chapter 11"

Role

Chapter 11

Family History I
Added Sat Apr 4 21:43:27 2009 at level 3:

"In service there is honor." So said the inscription on the Chrenzhvo family crest.
For over four hundred years, generations of Chrenzhvos lived and worked as the
trusted servants of the Archmage of the Tower of Sorcery, attending to her needs both
personal and professional. The first born of each generation was raised to know his or
her duty, stretching back to Chrenzhvo, the first of her ancestors, who journied thera
and was so captivated by the wonders of the High Tower that he pledged himself and his progeny
to its service. Not slaves, but willing servants, aides for all things, all matters.
There was little aptitude for magic in their line, as the fruitless attempts of generation
after generation of offspring tried and failed to learn what all the others around them
took for granted. But even so, there was a satisfaction and a dignity in faithful and
devoted service to such great and powerful beings.

Or so they thought. One day, Susubienko's father, the current servant of the Archmage,
fell and struck his head while organizing a closet in the Archmage's study. He remained there,
unconcious, for several hours. When he woke it was to the quiet talk of voices right outside.
It was the Archmage with his four lieutenants and the librarian, talking. As he was about to
announce his presence and excuse himself - and seek a balm for his throbbing head - he heard
his own name spoken. Curious, and feeling a bit guilty, he stood motionless and listened:
"Krystoff's daughter is coming of age, she will have to undergo the process soon," said the
Archmage. "I can do it this time, I enjoy it and it has been a while." The master necromancer.
"Very well." The Archmage. "Do you think she has the talent?" The master shifter. "Likely.
So far all of the women and perhaps half the men have had it" responded the Archmage. "Though
none has had anything that appeared too powerful, so it's no loss to us." The master invoker
chimed in "Even I am amazed how long we have managed to keep them in the dark, usually such
things find a way out. I would be devastated if they did though, that family has an almost
magical knack for getting gel stains out of my robes and putting the creases in just right."
Group laughter. "Yes, well, tomorrow, take the girl and burn away her burgeoning talent. We
will then have another of their short lifetime's worth of slave service. Maybe this one will
even look more human, without those ugly beaks. It is always so difficult to look past them
when I take them to bed, even if they are face down. Ah well, we shall see."
With that the master mages left, on to their business. Krystoff could barely stand. He
shook with anger, the massive, centuries long betrayal more than he could comprehend, let
alone accept. Thoughts raced through his mind, one after the other, elusive, ideas of violence,
acts of revenge, sadness, history, all a whirl of color and rage. One thought surged up stronger

16789 posts
#26212, "Susubienko's Role Chapter 10"

Role

Chapter 10

Family History II
Added Sat Apr 4 21:59:48 2009 at level 3:

than all others though. I must save Susubienko! And so he left as quietly as he could,
his headache all but forgotten. After the most difficult two hours of his life, with his
face schooled to show nothing out of the ordinary as he passed by mages and students all over
the Tower, he finally found her, helping the cook down on the first floor. "Come, you must come
with me now!" he hissed at her, trying to keep quiet but unable to keep the sheet terror out of
his voice. "What is it father?" "Just come with me, now!" He grabbed her arm and almost
dragged her with him as he raced out to their small quarters. Quickly he pulled out some clothes,
a bag, a few things, and threw them together. "Father, what is going on??" "You are leaving, and
you are leaving right now. No arguments!" "But Father..!" "No arguments I said! You will do
as I say!" Crying, she took the bag her father handed her, and followed him as he walked
toward the door. As he reached for the handle, it turned before his hand grasped it and
the door opened, admitting the Archmage and the Master of Conjuration. Eyeing Susubienko and
her bag, as well as the clear agitation on both their faces, the Archmage faced Krystoff and
said "Krystoff, what is amiss? Something troubles you?" Unsure what to do or say, Krystoff
stammered "No, yes, I mean no, I'm fine, nothing is wrong, I'm just seeing Susu off
as she goes to see the dressmaker in Galadon. Now, if you'll excuse me, sir, yes, thank you..."
"I see" replied the Archmage. "But you seem so upset. Perhaps we can help..." Snapping his fingers
at the Master of conjuration, he said "Do it." And before anyone could move, the conjurer
began a powerful spell, combining time and the clairaudience and clairvoyence magics.
A shriek escaped from Krystoff's throat as his mind was ripped open, his thoughts laid
bare. "Ahhhhh, so the cat is out of the bag" said the Archmage, after the spell's effects had
made it clear what Krystoff had heard. "All good things must come to an end I suppose."
Snapping his fingers again, this time at the cook who was peering in outside having followed
the Archmage after informing of Krystoff's strange actions, the Archmage had him summon some
of the higher transmuter students. Picking one, he had her disrupt Krystoff's nervous system,
rendering him rigid and unable to move. Susu, cowed with fear, could do nothing. Both were
taken to an enchanting room, one of the sealed rooms warded for heavy magics. "The curse?" asked
the necromancer master. "Yes" said the archmage. "But starting with the girl. The father must
be taught a more... powerful lesson." And in short order the mages were ready, Krystoff and
Susu tied and bound to the pedestal. "For you, Krystoff, as punishment for your temerity,
you will never again hear or see or smell or taste or touch. The world will be a void for
you, as indeed it is for all who do not know the taste of magic." Powerful chanting began,

16789 posts
#26211, "Susubienko's Role Chapter 9"

Role

Chapter 9

Family History III
Added Sat Apr 4 22:14:37 2009 at level 3:

as each master mage stepped up in turn and touched Krystoff, his eyes, his ears, his tongue, his
nose and the skin over his heart. At each interval Krystoff screamed, pain and anguish as
few ever know. When it was done he lay there, tears streaming from his eyes, panting, and his
words already beginning to show his loss of hearing. Students picked up the pitiful body
and carried him out. That was the last Susu ever saw of him. Turning to her, the Archmage said
"And you, you shall be our notice to all of Thera. Turn on us and you will know such misery
that few have ever endured. Upon you we shall lay our curse, and never shall it be gone from
you for too long, a reminder what your family has earned!" And with that the necromancer master
and the Archmage together joined in chanting and gesturing, as great light swirled over
her helpless form. After what felt like an eternity of fear and loathing, the light seemed
to seep into her flesh, down to her bones, her blood, with a great shock of pain. Her spine bucked,
her back arched as far as the bonds would allow, her body taut with the pain. And just like that, it
was gone. Sweat dripping from her body she was released. The Archmage gave her the bag
her father had given her, saying "There. Begone. This is no longer your home, and you are our
warning to all the rest. Go!" And so she did.

Having nowhere else to go, she went to the only place she had ever heard of, Galadon. She had
long known the pathways of the shadow grove, her veritable back yard, and the road through
the weald, while crumbling, was easy enough to follow, and after not too long she found herself
at the west gate of the largest city she had ever imagined, let alone seen. One of the elite guards,
impressive to her child eyes in his crips blue and white uniform, gave her directions to the
shops at the market and along the trade road. Wandering, she came to a dark alley where
a young man beckoned her over. Innocent and somewhat naive, Susu simply went to him, not
giving a thought to the danger. With a leer he grabbed her and started dragging her into
an abandoned house on the west side of the alley. Powerless to stop him she tried to scream
but he placed a hand over her mouth, and only a whimper emerged. She tried to free
herself but even at her best she had not the strength, certainly not after all she had recently
endured. She thought of her father and in her mind she apologized for not being stronger.
Just as she resigned herself to die, there was a slight rustling in the shadows. Quicker than
she could follow, a hand seemed to come out of nowhere, reaching out of the shadows, followed by
an arm, then a shoulder, then a body. The hand gripped a dagger, which in that same fluid motion
seemed to gently kiss the throat of the brigand holding her. Warm red blood splashed her face
and body, and the hands on her fell limply away, the body lifeless almost instantly. "You

16789 posts
#26210, "Susubienko's Role Chapter 8"

Role

Chapter 8

Family History IV
Added Sat Apr 4 22:23:44 2009 at level 3:

should be more careful, lass. Galadon's not a safe place. And it's safer than most of the rest
the rest of Thera. Best to learn from the start to keep yourself alive."
With that he began to turn away, almost gone in the shadows. But something stopped him, perhaps
seeing her stand there motionless and silent, perhaps seeing her talons gripping the bag,
something. "Do you know anyone here, girl? And what's your name?" Numb, she answered "No. Susubienko."
"Didn't think so" he muttered to himself. Sighing, with a put upon expression on his face, he
told her "come with me. Let's see if we can set you up a bit better. Maybe you'll even survive
the week." Gently reaching out he took her hand and slowly took her across the alley.
Giving some sign to someone she couldn't see, he brought her inside a plain building
which lead to a bar and then to what looked like a gymnasium of some sorts, but with
weapons all around. Nodding at the man in the middle, her savior said "Hey, Pereira, think
you can make something of this one? Found her out in the alley about to be some punk's lunch."
Studying her with eyes that miss nothing, the Shinan Pereira eventually nodded, saying "Perhaps.
"Perhaps. But the real question is, do you, child, have the strength? Do you have the desire?
And do you have the mind to learn?" Pausing, thinking for the first time of anything besides
what had happened to her and her father, and feeling the sadness start to be replaced by
anger and a desire to strike back, she looked up and directly into his eyes. "Yes. Yes I do.
If you can teach me how to strike as he did" pointing at her savior "then I can learn it, and
I will fear nothing. I, will be feared. And no one" thinking no mage! "will hurt me again."
"You found a live one here, didn't you..." The two men nodded at eachother. "Very well" said the
Shinan. "Go back to the bar, tell them I sent you and they will set you up with a pallet and
some food. Your training starts tomorrow...

16789 posts
#26209, "Susubienko's Role Chapter 7"

Role

Chapter 7

Revenge begins
Added Thu Apr 9 18:26:54 2009 at level 22:

So sweet. Like velvet sugar wrapped in pure satisfaction. That was the taste of
her first mageslay. Eylia was the magefilth's name. Changed into some rodent, a marmot or
something. A fitting thing, a mage showing its true ratlike self. Did it no good though. And
it felt better than anything in her whole life, watching the light leave the eyes. The blood leak.
But what made it truly special, and what made the next kills as well, was that she did it
herself. Stalking, following, watching, hunting the prey. Hours and days of training
coming to fruition. Never again will she be weak as she was. Never again will she be duped by the
magefilth, listen to their lies, their words, their slaves. She will flaunt her curse, throw
it back in their faces, faces that will gasp with shock as their last breaths leave their frail
bodies. Thus, she does not speak to or listen to mages, ever. She hones herself inside and
out to be a thing of deadly beauty, something the mages will both fear and envy, as she hunts
them and their cronies. She will never again need to rely on someone, and never agail fail to
act when she can. She does not view it the same as some of her new comrades seem to, like
the drillmaster, as she would think nothing of depriving any mage of anything of value it
might have, simply to hurt the mage, to exact just that much more revenge on all of them.
In short, she will make herself as strong as the hardest mithril, adamantite, steel. She will not
break. She is somewhat broken in spirit perhaps, in that she does not play well with others
all the time, a result of her trauma. But it is not debilitating or overwhelming. Just something
that comes out sometimes. And she has no conception of honor as others call it. It's not
about that or that sort of thing. She fights her own fights because she saw what happens when you
can't take care of yourself. And she has enough pride now to want others to stay out of her way.
Her strength and knowledge grows, her path as the scout a testament to her desire and aptitude
at seeking out and finding out what must be learned. More to come...

16789 posts
#26208, "Susubienko's Role Chapter 6"

Role

Chapter 6

A Quest?
Added Fri Apr 10 00:49:05 2009 at level 23:

A rare ocurrence happened this day. The Destructor spoke to the awake villagers.
At first it was what one might expect, a discussion of the war, individual beliefs, that
sort of thing. Mildly interesting to Susubienko, and worthwhile, but quickly paled in comparison
to the importance of what came next, both for action and for thought. The Destructor brought
up the past gods of the village, the ones who are gone, and asked if we remember them as
we remember those on the pillar or other villagers of the past. We, I really, gave names to
the past gods, and then the startling moment came: the destructor suggested that one or more
might be able to come back, to rejoin the village with us, but that it would need our mortal
hands to help if not do it entirely. The Destructor commented that it would be good to do
it because doing so would more entwine us in the foundations of Faith that founded the
village. And that's where she perhaps diverged from the Destructor. She put it this way,
that she's inspired by the past deeds and work of villagers, including the gods that once
watched over the village. But she's not moved by some faith or shaman's zeal. She's here,
fighting the war, because she seeks revenge. Out of hate, as she said to the Destructor.
She will pursue this task, this quest, because she thinks it will do three things. First, it will
be a good route to knowledge, a good path of study, so that she can better herself in mind
just as she does in body. Second, because she knows that having these gods back, or even
one, would make the war that much stronger against the magefilth. And finally, third, because
she is beginning to feel a sense of belonging in the village. Certainly not like family, she
is not ready (maybe never? who knows) to consider any but her dead father her family. But
whatever you call it, she is connected, and while she may not want to rely on others, they may
rely on her, because she is strong. She will never be weak again.

16789 posts
#26207, "Susubienko's Role Chapter 5"

Role

Chapter 5

A second chance?
Added Tue Apr 21 14:52:17 2009 at level 36:

The nightmares, unfelt for years and believed done forever, have returned, worse now than
ever. Exacerbating the already painful experiences is a new element, a twist that
her mind has conjured from life around her. As before, visions of the unspeakable torture
her father was subjected to wash before her face, and as before in her nightmares, though not
in reality, her father looked right at her and begged her to save him, to end the torture.
He had done no such thing of course, but as with many childhood experiences, rational thought
means less than feeling, and she felt, and still feels, as though she failed him, failed
to rescue him when she should have. That as much as anything else, that weakness, drove her
to her new life. Drove her to her new WAY of life. But now, now there's more.

Now, her mind has added the events of the last weeks, the visions and words of a tormented
soul in horrible agony, depthless despair, and unlike her father, this time the begging for
a savior, her, is real. She is not a child anymore. She is a fighter, a killer, and strong
now both in body and moreso in spirit and mind. There are no excuses now. Her sleep is
often beset by these nightmares of failing the spirit, who she has firmly come to believe is
really a past lord of the village, one who if she had to guess sounded like.. felt like... Thror
Hammerhand. Raging at her, screaming that she's going to fail again, that she's worthless,
that she's unfit. That she's weak. She wakes up screaming sometimes.

As a result, combined with her already strong desire to learn the truth of what is going on, she
is compelled to do whatever she can so that this time, with this second chance, she will
not fail!

16789 posts
#26206, "Susubienko's Role Chapter 4"

Role

Chapter 4

The Challenge
Added Wed Apr 29 12:46:50 2009 at level 36:

"You have to focus Susu. Focus! How many times do I have to tell you???"
Nobody but Shinan Pereira, her guildmaster, ever speaks to Susubienko that
way, or at least nobody who wants to keep their eyes in their head and their
blood on the inside. But her teacher long ago earned that right and she is not
one to easily forget such things. Even if she were, she wouldn't complain now
because Pereira's right. A few weeks ago he finally agreed to teach her
the beginning lessons on how to stalk her prey from the shadows and when
ready, to glide up unnoticed and with one stroke end the life of her enemy.
When she did it successfully for the first time, it was like an explosion
went off inside her. This is what she was meant for. But that initial flare
has tamped down. No less true, but cooled now by the experience of failure.
So many years she trained to fight in regular combat. All that training
must be fought now, each time she sees some piece of magefilth or mageslave trash.
Instead of running in and bringing the enemy down, she must now do the opposite.
And she finds it much more difficult than anything else. She is often railed at
or misunderstood, or lied about even, but she's vowed to retain her focus, and hone
it even sharper, to success. The recent spree of cowardice shown by many of her
former village brothers has infuriated her, and she bristles when she hears their
names now, recent signs of weakness. Weakness she has put behind her. Now she is
is a thing of strength, grace, and death.

16789 posts
#26205, "Susubienko's Role Chapter 3"

Role

Chapter 3

Lessons Part I
Added Sun May 10 21:45:27 2009 at level 37:

Vanity isn't one of Susu's real vices, but even so she was less than pleased
to count several feathers touched by or even completely turned grey. Time
may be slowed, or lengthened, but never stopped, and for her folk it's measured
in short spans. Closer to her end than her beginning, her relationships have
changed, her thinking, changed, herself, changed. Perhaps changed is the wrong
word though. In discussions with Pereira and lately with Armitage, it's become
clearer that rather than change she's grown, refined. "You must always be
thinking, Susu. You know that. Not just as I teach, but as your Lady, Yean,
teaches. Without thinking, learning, knowing, there is only failure, weakness.
But you know that, don't you. The question now, after all these years, is
have you taken the next step, and gone deeper? What is the lesson within the
lesson within the lesson?"
Pausing a moment to gather her thoughts, she responds, "The lesson, or lessons,
were to train my body, to make of it a weapon. A hard tool with a hard goal.
The lesson within the lesson was that the body may be trained, but like any tool
it must be used properly, and thus the mind must grow, must be trained, toward
it's own full potential. It, and thus I, cannot be distracted by the unacceptable
behavior of my enemies. It, and thus I, cannot be lured into a sense of personal
importance, but rather I must always know who and what I am. It, and thus I,
cannot be tempted to adopt the methods of the cowards and ill-minded I face in combat.
And now, after all these years, I see the lesson within the lesson, within the lesson."
She pauses again, and Perira lets the moment hold, a stillness within which each
is perfectly comfortable. "The lesson within the lesson within the lesson,"
continues Susu, "is that as perfect one can be in body for a task, as perfect as one
can be in mind to govern the body as it does that task, it is the soul, the spirit,
that must live and feel the virtue of self fulfilment, of reaching for your potential,
not merely to succeed in this act or that act, but to know that nothing is beyond your
reach, and that your spirit grows and strengthens either way. In the end, you can only
be responsible for yourself, and for those like us, there can be no stagnation, no
waste. That is the lesson in the lesson in the lesson, Shinan." A few moments go by,
a silence they both enjoy, and then a small smile comes on his face. "Very good. One
day you might even be a true Assassin. Inside, and out."

Leaving the dojo, Susu contemplates what's been said, integrating it with the events of
her life. She's been named MageSlayer, which by definition is something earned, but
at the same time is a great honor, one she always hoped to hold. She's expended great
effort toward the release of Lord Thror, and will continue to do so. She's maintained
a sharp line between true enemies and mere annoyances, despite great temptation to do

16789 posts
#26204, "Susubienko's Role Chapter 2"
In response to Reply #0

Role

Chapter 2

Lessons Part II
Added Sun May 10 21:46:41 2009 at level 37:

otherwise. All of this she is proud of and intends to continue, but what perhaps has
been the most difficult, the most unexpected, is the result of her years among the
villagers. For years she was as hard inside as she was outside, not in terms of her
fighting or warring, but as a person. Never a smile. Never any joy. Never humor. It's
not a surprise she was that way, of course, but she sees within herself now that the
great tragedy of her youth, and the constant reminder of the curse laid upon her and
her family, no longer holds the same strangle hold on her personality. Instead she has
learned from her brothers and sisters of the village that not despite of the pain, but
because of it, she can and has learned to enjoy the life she has, and those with whom
she shares it. The anger that was constant is now transformed to determination and
loyalty, to strength of heart, which is not diminished by a smile or a laugh. An
unlooked for but immensely powerful lesson, and one she's glad she's learned.

16789 posts
#26198, "Susubienko's Cabal Powers List"

Cabal Powers List

Level 10spellbane100%
Level 12resistance100%
Level 25truesight100%

16789 posts
#26203, "Susubienko's Role Chapter 1"

Role

Chapter 1

Mistress of the Silent Death
Added Tue Jun 2 04:51:51 2009 at level 49:

"It is good to see you, Susubienko, you are not here as often as I'd like. I
enjoy seeing one of my prize students." "It's good to see you too, Shinan. I'm
sorry if I haven't visited recently, but I've been very focused. I've news for you
though. News I think you'll welcome." "Oh? What's that Susu?" With a glint in her
eye she looks at the Shinan and tells him "I've completed the training that first
brought me to you those many years ago. The glint in the dark, the skill, the beauty of
death. I've mastered it, and am now a mistress of the silent death." "Ah Susu, I'm proud
of you! Congratulations! I knew you would do it, merely a matter of time."
"It's almost full circle, Shinan. I look back at the weak, pitiful little girl that
you first met, brought to you by someone who I needed to protect me, and then
think of myself now, someone that others seek protection from, and I can only
shake my head and flutter my wings in amazement. I owe much of it to you."
"A teacher's pride comes from a student's success, and I've great pride in you, Susu."
"The war against the magefilth goes well, though they never seem to stop spawning."
"I know. A worthy cause. I was but a small child when all the Shinan's in thera gathered
and decided once and for all to rid our teaching of the crutch of magic, to be
pure skill, pure strength and power, both of mind and body. It's one of the things
I pride myself and our guild on." "I know Shinan, and I wouldn't be here if that weren't
so." They both pause and take sips of their drinks, an amiable silence between them.
"I'll be back again soon, Shinan. I think soon you'll find me worthy of the
last of our guild's titles. I may be old and somewhat lacking in heartiness,but
the magefilth, they quake in fear, and rightly so. Time is a double edged dagger,
and I'll not call myself wise, but there's no doubt I've learned a think or two."
The Shinan nods and smirks, and they part ways, for now.

16789 posts
#26202, "Susubienko's Immortal Comments"

Immortal Comments

Thu May 14 16:30:25 2009 by 'Twist' at level 38 (328 hrs):
When Bubw ganged her and (tried to but couldn't carry everything) full looted her, then later said he'd sort and return "some thing", Susubienko told him to shut his filthy mageslave mouth.

Sun May 17 16:48:49 2009 by 'Zulghinlour' at level 38 (336 hrs):
Susubienko is PRAYING for: so I'm dead and instead of the mob being covulsing, it's all healed up. god that sucks.

Sun May 17 16:49:33 2009 by 'Zulghinlour' at level 38 (336 hrs):
Yeah...we're putting crash bugs in the game just to fuck you over.

Sat May 23 01:13:13 2009 by 'An Immortal' at level 38 (379 hrs):
An Immortal added 1000 exp for: Per Thror.

Tue May 26 17:24:27 2009 by 'Daevryn' at level 40 (409 hrs):
Challenged her, IC, to assassinate a lich instead of random Nexus mooks... because Daevryn's like that. If she actually does I'll work up some kind of prize.

Tue May 26 23:26:35 2009 by 'Iunna' at level 40 (413 hrs):
Why must you be so argumentative all the fucking time? Jesus.

Tue Jun 2 16:08:44 2009 by 'Twist' at level 51 (473 hrs):
Given 2 con per Thror for happy fun return questage.

Wed Jun 3 22:08:14 2009 by 'Iunna' at level 51 (488 hrs):
DM'd per Woldrun.

Mon Jun 8 23:17:30 2009 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (528 hrs):
An Immortal added 1000 exp for: Has actually been doing a good job as DM and esp religion wise, and has stuck it out to be a long-lived char. Stopped bugging me for it, so tatted.

Tue Jun 9 00:03:09 2009 by 'Yean' at level 51 (528 hrs):
Also, explaining my religion to Lohik, whom I sent to him for learning from, very nicely.

Tue Jun 9 21:58:35 2009 by 'Yean' at level 51 (536 hrs):
Title change to reflect the char better.

Fri Jun 12 16:13:11 2009 by 'Baerinika' at level 51 (565 hrs):
Maybe it's childish and I'm positive this player will think so but I think it's funny that people nicknaked this guy SusuBITCHenko.

Fri Jun 12 20:13:40 2009 by 'Iunna' at level 51 (565 hrs):
I gladly take responsibility for said nickname. Sorry dude, I love you and everything, but holy fuck.

Sun Jun 14 09:48:25 2009 by 'Yean' at level 51 (580 hrs):
To age die soon. And the world breathes a sigh of relief. :p

Sun Jun 14 15:48:59 2009 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (580 hrs):
An Immortal added 100 exp for: Because that comment about Ghrummin tearing himself away from Thror's good looking self to take the scepter comment was just too funny to me.

16789 posts
#26201, "Susubienko's Immortal Comments"

Immortal Comments

Tue Apr 7 14:20:03 2009 by 'An Immortal' at level 17 (23 hrs):
An Immortal added 1500 exp for: I really enjoyed reading this role. Mages from HTOS used generations of my family, but not cliche.

Fri Apr 10 02:01:40 2009 by 'An Immortal' at level 23 (50 hrs):
An Immortal added 500 exp for: Chat in the Hut on religion and Battle. This is a good all rounded char.

Fri Apr 10 16:06:46 2009 by 'Twist' at level 23 (58 hrs):
Just say the word. OH! Su su bienko.

Fri Apr 10 18:48:16 2009 by 'Urtrekis' at level 23 (60 hrs):
I really like that note she wrote following the conversation she had with the Destructor.

Wed Apr 15 13:18:49 2009 by 'An Immortal' at level 26 (95 hrs):
An Immortal added 500 exp for: Well she's doing an awesome job so far religion and battle wise. And kudos for getting so involved in the whole reawakening of an old god thing.

Sun Apr 19 15:47:55 2009 by 'An Immortal' at level 32 (124 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Role updates - about our first mage kill and how we don't fight because of villagers past, but out of vengeance and hatred.

Mon Apr 20 15:38:43 2009 by 'Yean' at level 35 (131 hrs):
Little alias for being one of the most active persons in the questy stuff. Asked who was the best scout we had - she said her, so put her in charge of tracking info down.

Tue Apr 21 20:33:23 2009 by 'An Immortal' at level 36 (141 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Role update - more nightmares, and we think Thror "Hammerhand" is to blame. I'd send you nightmares too if you got my name wrong.

Tue Apr 21 20:51:28 2009 by 'Thror' at level 36 (141 hrs):
"Hammerhand?" WTF. Nightmares are the least of her worries.

Fri Apr 24 22:18:20 2009 by 'Daevryn' at level 36 (156 hrs):
Mirfalaus so has this guy's number. Which is odd, because I'm not sure he has anyone else's number.

Wed Apr 29 15:48:33 2009 by 'Daevryn' at level 36 (195 hrs):
This is one of those characters where I simultaneously respect the effort put into RP and wish they'd just stop talking because their RP is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Sun May 3 11:50:32 2009 by 'An Immortal' at level 36 (222 hrs):
An Immortal added 300 exp for: Participating in Tellik's adventure quest.

Sat May 9 14:37:41 2009 by 'An Immortal' at level 37 (273 hrs):
An Immortal added 500 exp for: Village has a new MageSlayer!

Mon May 11 23:45:36 2009 by 'An Immortal' at level 37 (297 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Still looking to be a true assassin. Noting her feathers graying as age comes. Named mageslayer. Speaking of lessons learned, please learn about paragraphs and breaks!

Tue May 12 15:33:29 2009 by 'An Immortal' at level 37 (301 hrs):
An Immortal added 1500 exp for: Congratulations on placing in May 2009 Role contest

16789 posts
#26200, "Susubienko's Gank-O-Meter"

PK Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

Total PK Wins  189
Total PK Assists  33
Average Group Size Per Kill  1.39

Death's Gank-O-Meter says: Self-Reliant

Average Group Size Per Death  1.64

Death's Ganked-O-Meter says: Unwitting Guest of Bad Parties

16789 posts
#26199, "Susubienko's PK Statistics"

PK Statistics

PK Statistics

Total PK Wins  189 (31 at level 51)
Total PK Losses  33
Total Mob Deaths  30
# of Assassinations  63

PK Wins by Class
VS. transmuter  16
VS. thief  8
VS. warrior  42
VS. anti-paladin  14
VS. assassin  13
VS. ranger  12
VS. invoker  7
VS. necromancer  1
VS. bard  4
VS. shaman  2
VS. healer  8
VS. conjurer  21
VS. berserker  4
VS. shapeshifter  37

PK Wins by Cabal
VS. None  81
VS. FORTRESS  9
VS. HERALD  1
VS. EMPIRE  23
VS. SCION  9
VS. NEXUS  59
VS. TRIBUNAL  7

PK Wins by Align
VS. Good  33
VS. Neutral  84
VS. Evil  72

PK Deaths by Class
VS. thief  1
VS. warrior  6
VS. anti-paladin  2
VS. assassin  8
VS. ranger  5
VS. necromancer  2
VS. shaman  1
VS. healer  1
VS. conjurer  1
VS. shapeshifter  6

PK Deaths by Cabal
VS. None  6
VS. BATTLE  3
VS. EMPIRE  7
VS. SCION  3
VS. NEXUS  11
VS. TRIBUNAL  3

PK Deaths by Align
VS. Good  0
VS. Neutral  18
VS. Evil  15

16789 posts
#26197, "Susubienko's Skill List"

Skill List

Level 25pugil88%
Level 25poison dagger82%
Level 25spell evasion99%
Level 26crescent kick100%
Level 27tiger claw100%
Level 28kansetsuwaza100%
Level 29precise aim100%
Level 30careful vision100%
Level 30backfist100%
Level 30critical hit100%
Level 31axe kick100%
Level 35legendary awareness100%
Level 35assassinate100%
Level 35stalk100%
Level 35poison darts75%
Level 36mountain storm kick100%
Level 40owaza100%
Level 41double spin kick100%
Level 44martial trance95%
Level 46rising phoenix kick100%

16789 posts
#26196, "Susubienko's Skill List"

Skill List

Level 1dagger100%
Level 1spear100%
Level 1sword100%
Level 1staff100%
Level 1dodge100%
Level 1hand to hand100%
Level 1recall100%
Level 1wheel kick99%
Level 2improved compare83%
Level 2improved consider98%
Level 3dirt kicking100%
Level 4hide100%
Level 4sneak100%
Level 5aim100%
Level 5dark vision100%
Level 6sweep kick100%
Level 7evade90%
Level 7heightened awareness100%
Level 8trip100%
Level 8light armor use99%
Level 9fast healing100%
Level 9bind wounds100%
Level 10detect hidden100%
Level 10second attack100%
Level 10endure100%
Level 10mark of the prey76%
Level 11parry100%
Level 11inspect goods1%
Level 11side kick94%
Level 12shield block92%
Level 13disarm100%
Level 13caltraps100%
Level 14pick lock74%
Level 14pierce1%
Level 15meditation100%
Level 15unarmed defense100%
Level 16third attack100%
Level 16vanish100%
Level 16scissor kick97%
Level 17haggle100%
Level 17throw100%
Level 18blindness dust100%
Level 18dual wield100%
Level 19lore100%
Level 20attune76%
Level 20poison smoke98%
Level 20nerve85%
Level 20strangle100%
Level 20pen1%
Level 20locate mark71%
Level 20discern spell100%
Level 21enhanced damage100%
Level 21prosperous reputation71%
Level 21mule kick96%
Level 22kotegaeshi100%
Level 23trophy75%
Level 23poultice86%
Level 24ground control100%

16789 posts
#26195, "Susubienko's Title History"

Title History

Mon Apr 6 22:40:39 2009, level 15 (11 hrs):
Susubienko the Tateken, Village Applicant

Fri Apr 10 02:01:51 2009, level 23 (50 hrs):
Susubienko Glomska the Mistress of Ukemi

Mon Apr 20 15:35:45 2009, level 35 (131 hrs):
Susubienko Glomska the Uki Goshi, Huntress of Forgotten Lore

Sat May 9 14:38:11 2009, level 37 (273 hrs):
Susubienko Glomska the Harai Goshi, MageSlayer, Huntress of Forgotten Lore

Wed Jun 3 22:04:40 2009, level 51 (488 hrs):
Susubienko Glomska the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Drillmistress of Battle

Wed Jun 3 22:07:18 2009, level 51 (488 hrs):
Susubienko Glomska the Huntress of Forgotten Lore, Drillmistress of Battle

Tue Jun 9 21:58:09 2009, level 51 (536 hrs):
Susubienko Glomska the Swift Stroke of Death, Drillmistress of Battle

16789 posts
#26194, "Susubienko's PK Wins"

PK Wins

May 26, 2009|Lv 40|Mount Calandaryl|Belik vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 26, 2009|Lv 40|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Felthistle vs 2: Susubienko (59%,KB), Marsen (40%)
May 26, 2009|Lv 40|Northern Foothills|Krysantur vs 3: Susubienko (63%,KB), Veleknoss (0%), Dten (36%)
May 27, 2009|Lv 40|The Goblin Village|Dhavros vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 27, 2009|Lv 40|The Eastern Road|Sisawat vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 27, 2009|Lv 40|Fortress of Light|Rhaehen vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 28, 2009|Lv 40|The Eastern Road|Cimere vs 3: Jedidiah (0%), Ghrummin (0%), Susubienko (100%, KB)
May 28, 2009|Lv 40|BattleRager Village|Parvemus vs 3: Skavil (79%,KB), Susubienko (20%), Taichabel (0%)
May 28, 2009|Lv 40|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Veleknoss vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 28, 2009|Lv 40|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Parvemus vs 2: Susubienko (100%,KB), Skavil (0%)
May 28, 2009|Lv 40|Mount Calandaryl|Dakazhul vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 29, 2009|Lv 41|Ruined Keep|Arcibu vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 29, 2009|Lv 41|BattleRager Village|Grishtuk vs 3: Susubienko (49%,KB), Malthalia (36%), Okinlistik (13%)
May 29, 2009|Lv 41|Arial City|Vortiran vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 29, 2009|Lv 41|BattleRager Village|Grishtuk vs 2: Malthalia (33%), Susubienko (66%, KB)
May 29, 2009|Lv 41|The North Road|Cimere vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 30, 2009|Lv 41|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Sulzaen vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 30, 2009|Lv 41|Mount Calandaryl|Alano vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 30, 2009|Lv 41|The Consortium|Balgrim vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 30, 2009|Lv 41|BattleRager Village|Sulzaen vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 31, 2009|Lv 41|BattleRager Village|Kalzur vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 31, 2009|Lv 42|Mount Calandaryl|Zwerg vs 3: Woan (16%), Susubienko (49%, KB), Raewol (34%)
May 31, 2009|Lv 42|A Wagon-Marked Road|Cimere vs 2: Bjar (51%), Susubienko (48%, KB)
Jun 1, 2009 |Lv 47|Domain of Eternal Night|Sulzaen vs 3: Bartis (0%), Susubienko (0%), Malakhi (99%, KB)
Jun 2, 2009 |Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|Khaan vs 2: Zaknifal (97%,KB), Susubienko (2%)
Jun 3, 2009 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Tameron vs 3: Istanal (12%), Susubienko (16%), Skavil (71%, KB)
Jun 3, 2009 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Frumburt vs 3: Kylerah (23%), Susubienko (39%, KB), Lohik (37%)
Jun 3, 2009 |Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Cabnil vs 3: Skavil (22%,KB), Susubienko (46%), Lohik (31%)
Jun 3, 2009 |Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Didderrop vs 5: Byren (39%,KB), Kylerah (0%), Skavil (3%), Lohik (43%), Susubienko (14%)
Jun 3, 2009 |Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Liaya vs 3: Susubienko (50%,KB), Kylerah (0%), Skavil (49%)
Jun 3, 2009 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Chamantha vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
Jun 4, 2009 |Lv 51|Udgaard|Balgrim vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
Jun 4, 2009 |Lv 51|The Nexus Island|Balgrim vs 2: Selene (95%,KB), Susubienko (4%)
Jun 4, 2009 |Lv 51|Upper Cragstone|Sofelik vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)

16789 posts
#26193, "Susubienko's PK Wins"

PK Wins

May 18, 2009|Lv 38|Fortress of Light|Urgalen vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 18, 2009|Lv 38|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Kalzur vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 19, 2009|Lv 38|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Kardulak vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 19, 2009|Lv 38|The Eastern Road|Xerouk vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 19, 2009|Lv 38|Mount Calandaryl|Dantre vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 19, 2009|Lv 38|The Eastern Road|Damenous vs 2: Malthalia (70%,KB), Susubienko (29%)
May 19, 2009|Lv 38|The Eastern Road|Kalzur vs 2: Susubienko (58%,KB), Marsen (41%)
May 20, 2009|Lv 38|Galadon|Kardulak vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 21, 2009|Lv 38|Galadon|Parvemus vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 21, 2009|Lv 38|BattleRager Village|Slakken vs 2: Susubienko (0%,KB), Malakhi (100%) *Assassinated*
May 21, 2009|Lv 38|Galadon|Grishtuk vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 21, 2009|Lv 38|Fortress of Light|Xerouk vs 2: Garul (33%,KB), Susubienko (66%)
May 21, 2009|Lv 38|The Redhorn Mountains|Garul vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 21, 2009|Lv 38|Evermoon Hollow|Kardulak vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 22, 2009|Lv 38|Outside Hamsah Mu'tazz|Veleknoss vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 22, 2009|Lv 38|Voralian City|Rhaehen vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 23, 2009|Lv 39|BattleRager Village|Dakazhul vs 2: Susubienko (0%,KB), Istanal (100%) *Assassinated*
May 23, 2009|Lv 39|The Galadon Sewers|Slakken vs 2: Susubienko (0%,KB), Istanal (100%) *Assassinated*
May 23, 2009|Lv 39|The Seaport of Hamsah Mu'tazz|Slakken vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 23, 2009|Lv 39|Underdark|Elrafian vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 23, 2009|Lv 39|Galadon|Renshata vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 23, 2009|Lv 39|Forest Road|Sofelik vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 23, 2009|Lv 39|Blackclaw Village|Taichabel vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 24, 2009|Lv 39|Forest Road|Juhentu vs 3: Ahtieli (31%), Zwerg (59%, KB), Susubienko (9%)
May 24, 2009|Lv 39|Khalid River|Magrusaiig vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 25, 2009|Lv 39|Arial City|Elrafian vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 25, 2009|Lv 39|The Grove|Kalduhn vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 25, 2009|Lv 39|The Eastern Road|Grishtuk vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 25, 2009|Lv 39|Outskirts of Galadon|Grishtuk vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 25, 2009|Lv 39|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Tibal vs 2: Yaggu (4%), Susubienko (95%, KB)
May 25, 2009|Lv 39|The Eastern Road|Magrusaiig vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 25, 2009|Lv 39|The Eastern Road|Beeble vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 26, 2009|Lv 40|BattleRager Village|Krysantur vs 3: Malthalia (53%,KB), Susubienko (0%), Woan (46%)
May 26, 2009|Lv 40|Galadon|Frumburt vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 26, 2009|Lv 40|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Thull vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 26, 2009|Lv 40|The Consortium|Krysantur vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 26, 2009|Lv 40|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Kalzur vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)

16789 posts
#26192, "Susubienko's PK Wins"

PK Wins

May 5, 2009 |Lv 36|The Eastern Road|Nahder vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 6, 2009 |Lv 36|The Sea of Despair|Gom vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 6, 2009 |Lv 36|The Ashes of NoWhere|Skree vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 6, 2009 |Lv 36|Maethien|Dhurzoth vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 6, 2009 |Lv 36|Galadon|Dhyn vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 7, 2009 |Lv 36|Galadon|Gom vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 7, 2009 |Lv 36|The Eastern Road|Borslav vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 7, 2009 |Lv 36|Arial City|Rhaehen vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 7, 2009 |Lv 36|Galadon|Dhyn vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 7, 2009 |Lv 36|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Korsal vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 8, 2009 |Lv 36|Galadon|Trovgen vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 8, 2009 |Lv 36|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Nahder vs 2: Woan (18%,KB), Susubienko (81%)
May 8, 2009 |Lv 36|Galadon|Meepo vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 9, 2009 |Lv 37|The Battlefield|Sarthus vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 9, 2009 |Lv 37|The Battlefield|Durdungel vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 9, 2009 |Lv 37|Galadon|Sarthus vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 9, 2009 |Lv 37|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Damenous vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 10, 2009|Lv 37|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Slakken vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 10, 2009|Lv 37|Maethien|Venomir vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 11, 2009|Lv 37|The Ashes of NoWhere|Slakken vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 11, 2009|Lv 37|The Seaport of Hamsah Mu'tazz|Taven vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 11, 2009|Lv 37|Galadon|Fero vs 2: Susubienko (0%,KB), Aganthas (100%) *Assassinated*
May 11, 2009|Lv 37|Copeham Inn|Slakken vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 11, 2009|Lv 37|Valley of Veran|Soash vs 2: Susubienko (0%), Aganthas (100%, KB)
May 11, 2009|Lv 37|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Korsal vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 11, 2009|Lv 37|Galadon|Misererem vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 12, 2009|Lv 37|Galadon|Slakken vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 12, 2009|Lv 37|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Kardulak vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 12, 2009|Lv 37|Arial City|Isiliou vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 13, 2009|Lv 37|BattleRager Village|Slakken vs 2: Taalin (22%), Susubienko (77%, KB)
May 13, 2009|Lv 37|The Nexus Island|Slakken vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 13, 2009|Lv 37|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Urgalen vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 14, 2009|Lv 38|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Bubw vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 14, 2009|Lv 38|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Porenn vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 14, 2009|Lv 38|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Porenn vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 14, 2009|Lv 38|Galadon|Slakken vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 18, 2009|Lv 38|Seantryn Modan|Frumburt vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 18, 2009|Lv 38|The Dwarf Forest|Taichabel vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 18, 2009|Lv 38|The Eastern Road|Juhentu vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)

16789 posts
#26191, "Susubienko's PK Wins"

PK Wins

Apr 26, 2009|Lv 36|BattleRager Village|Rynel vs 2: Rievar (78%,KB), Susubienko (21%)
Apr 26, 2009|Lv 36|High Lord's Keep|Alarthan vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
Apr 26, 2009|Lv 36|High Lord's Keep|Taraks vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
Apr 26, 2009|Lv 36|The Plains of Arendyl|Skree vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
Apr 26, 2009|Lv 36|Galadon|Arrna vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
Apr 26, 2009|Lv 36|BattleRager Village|Sideon vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
Apr 27, 2009|Lv 36|Lost Elven Vaults|Seredin vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
Apr 27, 2009|Lv 36|The Ashes of NoWhere|Skree vs 2: Susubienko (78%,KB), Kale (21%)
Apr 28, 2009|Lv 36|The Nexus Island|Zardala vs 2: Susubienko (15%), Rievar (84%, KB)
Apr 29, 2009|Lv 36|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Yozinic vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
Apr 30, 2009|Lv 36|Khardrath's Planar Sanctum|Taiu vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
Apr 30, 2009|Lv 36|The Drogran Hills|Skree vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
Apr 30, 2009|Lv 36|The Frigid Wasteland|Margaes vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
Apr 30, 2009|Lv 36|Mount Calandaryl|Sideon vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
Apr 30, 2009|Lv 36|The Nexus Island|Sideon vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
Apr 30, 2009|Lv 36|The Eastern Road|Skree vs 2: Susubienko (10%), Bartis (89%, KB)
Apr 30, 2009|Lv 36|The Nexus Island|Juhentu vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 1, 2009 |Lv 36|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Meizt vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 2, 2009 |Lv 36|The Nexus Island|Juhentu vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 2, 2009 |Lv 36|BattleRager Village|Juhentu vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 2, 2009 |Lv 36|The Nexus Island|Juhentu vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 2, 2009 |Lv 36|The Nexus Island|Sideon vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 2, 2009 |Lv 36|Galadon|Trovgen vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 3, 2009 |Lv 36|Voralian City|Meepo vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 3, 2009 |Lv 36|Loch Terradian|Senket vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 3, 2009 |Lv 36|Galadon|Damenous vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 4, 2009 |Lv 36|The Nexus Island|Eterlu vs 3: Susubienko (6%), Gahdak (71%), Kale (21%, KB)
May 4, 2009 |Lv 36|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Gom vs 2: Susubienko (2%), Rievar (97%, KB)
May 4, 2009 |Lv 36|BattleRager Village|Eterlu vs 3: Rievar (36%,KB), Susubienko (12%), Gahdak (51%)
May 4, 2009 |Lv 36|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Gajes vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 4, 2009 |Lv 36|Feanwyyn Weald|Eterlu vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 4, 2009 |Lv 36|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Vlaurian vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 4, 2009 |Lv 36|The Dragon Sea|Zahken vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 4, 2009 |Lv 36|The Frigid Wasteland|Misererem vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 4, 2009 |Lv 36|The Frigid Wasteland|Juhentu vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 5, 2009 |Lv 36|Bramblefield Road|Margaes vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 5, 2009 |Lv 36|Arial City|Fero vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 5, 2009 |Lv 36|BattleRager Village|Gajes vs 2: Scafferdous (52%,KB), Susubienko (47%)

16789 posts
#26190, "Susubienko's PK Wins"

PK Wins

May 26, 2009|Lv 40|Mount Calandaryl|Belik vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 26, 2009|Lv 40|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Felthistle vs 2: Susubienko (59%,KB), Marsen (40%)
May 26, 2009|Lv 40|Northern Foothills|Krysantur vs 3: Susubienko (63%,KB), Veleknoss (0%), Dten (36%)
May 27, 2009|Lv 40|The Goblin Village|Dhavros vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 27, 2009|Lv 40|The Eastern Road|Sisawat vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 27, 2009|Lv 40|Fortress of Light|Rhaehen vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 28, 2009|Lv 40|The Eastern Road|Cimere vs 3: Jedidiah (0%), Ghrummin (0%), Susubienko (100%, KB)
May 28, 2009|Lv 40|BattleRager Village|Parvemus vs 3: Skavil (79%,KB), Susubienko (20%), Taichabel (0%)
May 28, 2009|Lv 40|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Veleknoss vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 28, 2009|Lv 40|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Parvemus vs 2: Susubienko (100%,KB), Skavil (0%)
May 28, 2009|Lv 40|Mount Calandaryl|Dakazhul vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 29, 2009|Lv 41|Ruined Keep|Arcibu vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 29, 2009|Lv 41|BattleRager Village|Grishtuk vs 3: Susubienko (49%,KB), Malthalia (36%), Okinlistik (13%)
May 29, 2009|Lv 41|Arial City|Vortiran vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 29, 2009|Lv 41|BattleRager Village|Grishtuk vs 2: Malthalia (33%), Susubienko (66%, KB)
May 29, 2009|Lv 41|The North Road|Cimere vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 30, 2009|Lv 41|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Sulzaen vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 30, 2009|Lv 41|Mount Calandaryl|Alano vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 30, 2009|Lv 41|The Consortium|Balgrim vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
May 30, 2009|Lv 41|BattleRager Village|Sulzaen vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 31, 2009|Lv 41|BattleRager Village|Kalzur vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
May 31, 2009|Lv 42|Mount Calandaryl|Zwerg vs 3: Woan (16%), Susubienko (49%, KB), Raewol (34%)
May 31, 2009|Lv 42|A Wagon-Marked Road|Cimere vs 2: Bjar (51%), Susubienko (48%, KB)
Jun 1, 2009 |Lv 47|Domain of Eternal Night|Sulzaen vs 3: Bartis (0%), Susubienko (0%), Malakhi (99%, KB)
Jun 2, 2009 |Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|Khaan vs 2: Zaknifal (97%,KB), Susubienko (2%)
Jun 3, 2009 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Tameron vs 3: Istanal (12%), Susubienko (16%), Skavil (71%, KB)
Jun 3, 2009 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Frumburt vs 3: Kylerah (23%), Susubienko (39%, KB), Lohik (37%)
Jun 3, 2009 |Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Cabnil vs 3: Skavil (22%,KB), Susubienko (46%), Lohik (31%)
Jun 3, 2009 |Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Didderrop vs 5: Byren (39%,KB), Kylerah (0%), Skavil (3%), Lohik (43%), Susubienko (14%)
Jun 3, 2009 |Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Liaya vs 3: Susubienko (50%,KB), Kylerah (0%), Skavil (49%)
Jun 3, 2009 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Chamantha vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)
Jun 4, 2009 |Lv 51|Udgaard|Balgrim vs 1: Susubienko (0%,KB) *Assassinated*
Jun 4, 2009 |Lv 51|The Nexus Island|Balgrim vs 2: Selene (95%,KB), Susubienko (4%)
Jun 4, 2009 |Lv 51|Upper Cragstone|Sofelik vs 1: Susubienko (100%,KB)

16789 posts
#26189, "Susubienko's PK Deaths"

PK Deaths

Apr 17, 2009|Lv 28|BattleRager Village|vs 1: Thrallin (100%,KB)
Apr 20, 2009|Lv 35|Hamsah Mu'tazz|vs 1: Mirfalaus (100%,KB)
Apr 21, 2009|Lv 36|Hamsah Mu'tazz|vs 1: Mirfalaus (100%,KB)
Apr 24, 2009|Lv 36|Galadon|vs 2: Chidan (0%), Iber (100%, KB)
Apr 24, 2009|Lv 36|The Nexus Island|vs 1: Mirfalaus (100%,KB)
Apr 27, 2009|Lv 36|The Nexus Island|vs 2: Skree (13%), Mirfalaus (86%, KB)
Apr 27, 2009|Lv 36|The Imperial Palace|vs 2: Senket (71%), Grakkus (28%, KB)
Apr 29, 2009|Lv 36|Udgaard|vs 1: Sarahlyn (100%,KB)
May 12, 2009|Lv 37|Galadon|vs 2: Juhentu (15%,KB), Slakken (84%)
May 12, 2009|Lv 37|The Citadel of Ostalagiah|vs 3: Yozinic (29%), Xerouk (26%), Chamantha (43%, KB)
May 13, 2009|Lv 37|Silverwood|vs 1: Bubw (100%,KB)
May 14, 2009|Lv 38|Glauruk Spawning Ground|vs 2: Bubw (50%), Rouqwet (49%, KB)
May 17, 2009|Lv 38|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|vs 1: Bubw (100%,KB)
May 17, 2009|Lv 38|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|vs 2: Bubw (41%), Kardulak (58%, KB)
May 18, 2009|Lv 38|The Eastern Road|vs 2: Parvemus (35%), Porenn (64%, KB)
May 18, 2009|Lv 38|The Eastern Road|vs 1: Porenn (100%,KB)
May 19, 2009|Lv 38|Galadon|vs 2: Parvemus (40%,KB), Porenn (59%)
May 19, 2009|Lv 38|Galadon|vs 1: Porenn (100%,KB)
May 19, 2009|Lv 38|The Redhorn Mountains|vs 1: Garul (100%,KB)
May 19, 2009|Lv 38|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|vs 2: Chamantha (53%), Dten (46%, KB)
May 20, 2009|Lv 38|The Fields of Balator|vs 3: Nidblot (5%), Perion (4%), Korsal (89%, KB)
May 21, 2009|Lv 38|The Nexus Island|vs 2: Kalzur (72%), Bubw (27%, KB)
May 21, 2009|Lv 38|The Eastern Road|vs 2: Slakken (15%), Grishtuk (84%, KB)
May 23, 2009|Lv 38|Dragon Tower Ruins|vs 1: Thror (100%,KB)
May 31, 2009|Lv 43|Mount Calandaryl|vs 2: Dierj (60%,KB), Shalsad (39%)
Jun 1, 2009 |Lv 47|A Dry Riverbed|vs 1: Woldrun (100%,KB)
Jun 4, 2009 |Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|vs 1: Xelox (100%,KB)
Jun 6, 2009 |Lv 51|Galadon|vs 2: Becilel (26%), Shalsad (73%, KB)
Jun 7, 2009 |Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|vs 3: Zwerg (50%), Gzurweeg (27%), Ahtieli (21%, KB)
Jun 8, 2009 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|vs 2: Sulzaen (40%), Lirieleth (59%, KB)
Jun 8, 2009 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|vs 1: Ahtieli (100%,KB)
Jun 12, 2009|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|vs 1: Shalsad (100%)
Jun 12, 2009|Lv 51|Copeham Inn|vs 2: Messervy (0%), Shalsad (100%, KB)

16789 posts
#26188, "Susubienko's Leveling"

Leveling History

Apr 4, 2009 |Lv 2 |Hr 0 |
Apr 4, 2009 |Lv 3 |Hr 0 |
Apr 4, 2009 |Lv 4 |Hr 2 |
Apr 4, 2009 |Lv 5 |Hr 2 |
Apr 5, 2009 |Lv 6 |Hr 4 |
Apr 5, 2009 |Lv 7 |Hr 4 |
Apr 5, 2009 |Lv 8 |Hr 5 |
Apr 5, 2009 |Lv 9 |Hr 6 |
Apr 5, 2009 |Lv 10|Hr 7 |
Apr 5, 2009 |Lv 11|Hr 9 |
Apr 6, 2009 |Lv 12|Hr 11 |
Apr 6, 2009 |Lv 13|Hr 13 |
Apr 6, 2009 |Lv 14|Hr 14 |
Apr 6, 2009 |Lv 15|Hr 17 |
Apr 7, 2009 |Lv 16|Hr 22 |
Apr 7, 2009 |Lv 17|Hr 25 |
Apr 7, 2009 |Lv 18|Hr 28 |
Apr 8, 2009 |Lv 19|Hr 33 |
Apr 8, 2009 |Lv 20|Hr 35 |
Apr 8, 2009 |Lv 21|Hr 40 |
Apr 9, 2009 |Lv 22|Hr 47 |
Apr 9, 2009 |Lv 23|Hr 52 |
Apr 11, 2009|Lv 24|Hr 68 |28 Malakhi,
Apr 13, 2009|Lv 25|Hr 77 |
Apr 14, 2009|Lv 26|Hr 90 |
Apr 16, 2009|Lv 27|Hr 105|
Apr 17, 2009|Lv 28|Hr 113|
Apr 18, 2009|Lv 29|Hr 120|
Apr 18, 2009|Lv 30|Hr 120|
Apr 18, 2009|Lv 31|Hr 121|
Apr 19, 2009|Lv 32|Hr 123|
Apr 20, 2009|Lv 33|Hr 127|27 Gahdak, 31 Thrallin,
Apr 20, 2009|Lv 34|Hr 127|28 Gahdak, 33 Thrallin,
Apr 20, 2009|Lv 35|Hr 127|29 Gahdak, 34 Thrallin,
Apr 21, 2009|Lv 36|Hr 138|
May 9, 2009 |Lv 37|Hr 272|
May 14, 2009|Lv 38|Hr 321|
May 23, 2009|Lv 39|Hr 386|40 Istanal,
May 26, 2009|Lv 40|Hr 409|47 Scafferdous, 45 Woan,
May 29, 2009|Lv 41|Hr 435|
May 31, 2009|Lv 42|Hr 454|48 Raewol, 48 Woan,
May 31, 2009|Lv 43|Hr 458|33 Kylerah, 36 Bjar,
Jun 1, 2009 |Lv 44|Hr 460|40 Bjar, 42 Skavil,
Jun 1, 2009 |Lv 45|Hr 461|41 Bjar, 43 Skavil,
Jun 1, 2009 |Lv 46|Hr 463|48 Raewol, 44 Skavil,
Jun 1, 2009 |Lv 47|Hr 466|45 Skavil,
Jun 2, 2009 |Lv 48|Hr 469|43 Bjar,
Jun 2, 2009 |Lv 49|Hr 472|51 Malakhi, 45 Bjar,
Jun 2, 2009 |Lv 50|Hr 473|46 Bjar, 51 Skavil,
Jun 2, 2009 |Lv 51|Hr 474|51 Skavil, 47 Bjar,

16789 posts
#26187, "Susubienko's Timeline"

Timeline

Tue Apr 7 22:09:38 2009 at level 18 (29 hrs):
Inducted into BATTLE by Goroel.

Wed Apr 8 02:07:55 2009 at level 20 (29 hrs):
Susubienko advanced to level 20 <PK: 2-0>

Sat Apr 18 00:55:19 2009 at level 30 (119 hrs):
Susubienko advanced to level 30 <PK: 23-1>

Tue May 26 02:34:47 2009 at level 40 (408 hrs):
Susubienko advanced to level 40 <PK: 132-24>

Tue Jun 2 14:42:55 2009 at level 51 (473 hrs):
Susubienko advanced to level 51 <PK: 158-26>

Tue Jun 2 16:08:17 2009 at level 51 (473 hrs):
Twist has set Susubienko's constitution to 9 from 7.

Mon Jun 8 23:13:15 2009 at level 51 (528 hrs):
Tattooed by Yean.

16789 posts
#26186, "Susubienko's Mob Deaths"

Mob Deaths

Apr 11, 2009|Lv 23|The Eastern Road|one of the Sultan's patrolmen by hit
Apr 11, 2009|Lv 23|Whitecloak Encampment|a Whitecloak gate guard by stab
Apr 11, 2009|Lv 23|Whitecloak Encampment|a Whitecloak soldier by stab
Apr 14, 2009|Lv 25|Elemental Temple|an acolyte by kick
Apr 14, 2009|Lv 26|The Consortium|a massive adamantine construct by punch
Apr 21, 2009|Lv 36|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Kaleel the Bountyhunter by cleave
Apr 21, 2009|Lv 36|Udgaard|a jaette patroller by slash
Apr 24, 2009|Lv 36|Teth Azeleth|a dark-elf patroller by whip
Apr 25, 2009|Lv 36|The Keep of Barovia|a zombie by chop
Apr 25, 2009|Lv 36|The Keep of Barovia|a ghoul by chop
Apr 26, 2009|Lv 36|Underdark|a dark-elf patroller by slash
Apr 27, 2009|Lv 36|Whistlewood Swamp|Jara Silverstaff by punch
Apr 27, 2009|Lv 36|Whistlewood Swamp|Jara Silverstaff by punch
Apr 27, 2009|Lv 36|The Tower of Trothon|a torrent of molten lava by hit
Apr 28, 2009|Lv 36|Whistlewood Swamp|a young pureblood hunter by pierce
May 2, 2009 |Lv 36|Udgaard|a lion by claw
May 4, 2009 |Lv 36|Elemental Temple|Arch-Bishop Shiamoor by blast of frost
May 4, 2009 |Lv 36|Elemental Temple|Arch-Bishop Magmus by blast of flame
May 17, 2009|Lv 38|Whitecloak Encampment|a defiant prisoner by pummeling blow
May 20, 2009|Lv 38|Dragon Tower Ruins|the ghoulish form of a draconian guard by claw
May 22, 2009|Lv 38|Dragon Tower Ruins|the mummified remains of the draconian king by poisonous bite
May 22, 2009|Lv 38|Dragon Tower Ruins|a zombie of a young draconian by claw
Jun 2, 2009 |Lv 48|Thar-Acacia|a gray wolf by bite
Jun 8, 2009 |Lv 51|4th Circle of Hell|a spined icthyac devil by suction
Jun 9, 2009 |Lv 51|Organia, the Veil of Shadow|Siranduhl, the Dragon of Nightmares by blast of frost
Jun 13, 2009|Lv 51|Teth Azeleth|the dark-elven Master of War by wrath
Jun 14, 2009|Lv 51|Voralian City|Ivanava the Strong by smash

16789 posts
#26185, "Susubienko's Edges"
In response to Reply #0

Edges

Strong Back
Skydance
Ehren Soul
Kansetsuwaza Adept
Ground Fighter
Smoke and Mirrors
Exploit Vulnerability
Master of Kyusho-Jitsu
Deflect Missiles
Startling Strike
Silent Strike
Regenerative Focus
Kuma Buki
Zo Buki
Master of Uraken
Master of Owaza
Remain Conscious
Battle Tested
Ehren Lord
Evasive
Seasoned Traveller
Ancestral Curse
Dispelling Critical

16789 posts
#26182, "Susubienko's Best Set of Equipment"

Best Set of Equipment

worn on finger(Glowing) (Humming) an Arkham signet ring
worn on finger(Glowing) (Humming) an Arkham signet ring
worn around neck(Glowing) a brooch set with blue stones
worn around neckan amulet of the Viper
worn on body(Glowing) (Humming) a suit of darkened platemail
worn on head(Glowing) (Humming) the pearl crown of the tritons
worn on facea dark, avian's black leather mask
worn on legsa set of polished mithril legplates
worn on clawsa pair of black, steel-taloned boots
worn on handsa pair of steel-trimmed gauntlets
worn on armssome embossed bracers
worn about bodya poncho from the carcass of %s
worn around waista girth of lobster plates
worn on wristan aquamarine bracelet
worn on wrista bracer of dragonscale
cabal leader weapon

16789 posts
#26184, "Susubienko's Cabal Specifics"

Cabal Specifics

Cabal Statistics

# of logins with their cabal item  208
# of logins without their cabal item  13
# of logouts with their cabal item  150
# of logouts without their cabal item  9
# of times they lost their cabal item  26
# of times they retrieved their cabal item  12
# of times they took another cabal item  38

16789 posts
#26183, "Susubienko's Statistics"
In response to Reply #0

Statistics

Experience Breakdown

Experience from Cabal raiding37250
Experience from Skill improvements25520
Experience from Exploration21250
Experience from Quests37586
Experience from Commerce14575

Adventuring Statistics

Character Created  Sat Apr 4 20:20:26 2009
Quests Completed  32
Exploration Points Found  85
Bonus Experience from Immortals  8100
(WANTED) Criminal  10 times
Hours spent at Hero  114 hours
% of lifetime in the wilderness  21 %
% of lifetime in the cities  13 %
% of lifetime in the Inn of the Eternal Star  0 %
% of lifetime caballed  96 %

Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #26181 Previous topic | Next topic