Subject: "Saalin's Bazaar" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #890
Show all folders

CorrlaanThu 09-Feb-06 08:25 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2005
195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#890, "Saalin's Bazaar"

Visit Saalin's Bazaar near the Bramblefield Road. Three fine merchants with varied inventories that may not always be the same, keeps you coming back! Haha! All items sold by these fine chaps are moderately priced for their worth, which are generally a bit better than the basic regearing fare. Check them out!

Corrlaan

Corrlaan followers are NICE. With a capital NICE!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LarcatFri 10-Feb-06 03:15 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
495 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#892, "This was a good change (txt)"
In response to Reply #0

Easier to spend the 11 gold or so and not waste the 6 tics of ghost time gathering all that crap. Thanks!

"New payment options w/ Iron Realms"

SplntrdSun 12-Feb-06 07:35 PM
Member since 08th Feb 2004
1096 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#907, "Assuming you can get 11 gold in less than six tics."
In response to Reply #1

It's generally easier for me to regear than it is to get money.

Splntrd

ValguarneraMon 13-Feb-06 11:26 AM
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#910, "The point being:"
In response to Reply #2

Sometimes you have 11 gold. Sometimes you have 20 minutes with nothing pressing to do with it. Sometimes you have expensive junk that you have no use for, and barter is looking attractive. Sometimes you only need a couple items to 'finish up' rather than buying a full set on the spot.

Also, most of the items sold are a (small) step up from common regear options. It's entirely possible people will use it for those small upgrades if better objects aren't in their reach, especially given the low minimum purchase levels.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

LarcatMon 13-Feb-06 02:34 PM
495 posts
#911, "Exactly (txt)"
In response to Reply #3

If my regear is going to include the parallels to things sold at these guys, and I happen to have 60k sitting in the bank, I'm going to probably spend the 10k getting slightly upgraded skullrings, bronze belt, etc, rather than spending my time doing it. Not to mention that I can then spend that time as a ghost gathering a good weapon, or preps, or whatever.

Yay for decent buyable stuff. Not only Bone Knives anymore!

"New payment options w/ Iron Realms"

Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #890 Previous topic | Next topic