Subject: "Martial Trance" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #802
Show all folders

nepentheTue 15-Nov-05 12:02 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#802, "Martial Trance"

High level assassins have gained a new skill.

Excellent progress is being made on some exciting bigger projects. This is just a quickie to give assassins one more alternative to assassinate-style play at high levels. More to come for other classes!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

nepentheTue 15-Nov-05 08:54 AM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#806, "RE: Martial Trance"
In response to Reply #0

While I'm thinking of it, let me add the following, which are probably not entirely clear from the helpfile:

1) This is a short duration skill.
2) This is a reuse timer skill.
3) The timers for (1) and (2) are subject to change without warning once we get a chance to observe the skill in play a bit more.
4) This skill provides some damage reduction, but it is damage reduction that does not, as first grader report carts are wont to say, play well with others.
5) Above and beyond the reuse timer, there are frequently occuring conditions that will interfere with the use of the skill.

I wouldn't expect this to radically change hero assassin PK, and I especially wouldn't expect it to come into play in every fight, but it may make things more interesting.

Finally, I'd like to credit Cador for coming up with part of the base idea for this skill, what seems like a lifetime ago.

MinyarMon 21-Nov-05 10:10 AM
504 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#807, "Argh...I was beginning to have good dreams again..."
In response to Reply #4

until you mentioned Cador.

GRR!

appelsienTue 15-Nov-05 08:42 AM
Member since 08th Jun 2004
108 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#805, "Sounds delicious. (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

(n/t)

EkirhalTue 15-Nov-05 07:55 AM
20 posts
#804, "You guys sure do make it hard to quit :) ~"
In response to Reply #0

x

Ekirhal

GinGaTue 15-Nov-05 06:12 AM
996 posts
#803, "This makes me..."
In response to Reply #0

Feel wibbly. It sounds awesome.

I trust you guys not to dissapoint us, consider this a vote of complete confidence! Awesome skills can only inspire more awesome characters

Yhorian

Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #802 Previous topic | Next topic