Subject: "Keychains, t-shirts, and donations" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #236
Show all folders

YanorethSun 23-Nov-03 09:22 PM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
896 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#236, "Keychains, t-shirts, and donations"

There are new keychains available for a donation of at least $10. If you want to just donate $10 for a keychain, buy a keychain through our online store. We're also opening up orders for t-shirts again. We're doing a print run of t-shirts the first week of December - order yours now to make sure you get it in time for the holidays! We're expanding the size options down to adult medium, and we'll still have your choice of white or black t-shirts.

Besides the t-shirts and keychains, donations of any size are always welcome. If you would like your own personal email address @carrionfields.com, just donate at least $5 and then email imps@carrionfields.com from the same email you used for the paypal donation. Or let us know your wish (and current email contact information) in a letter if you choose to donate by mail. Let us know what you would like your new email name to be.

Thank you for all your support!

Yanoreth

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RadeWed 26-Nov-03 03:55 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
157 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#242, "RE: Keychains, t-shirts, and donations"
In response to Reply #0

Was tempted to post this on the bug board. Anyhow, when I click on the "Paypal" link for a regular donation of $20.00, it adds $4.40 for shipping and handling.

The amount it adds is evidently proportional to the donation. This bug wrangled an extra $0.25 out of me cause I was too lazy to do the math. You big fat jerks! heh.

Also.. because of this bug I pledged twice in my.carrionfields.com. I can't, however, undo my pledge. I suppose now I will be permabanned until I pay up.

YanorethTue 02-Dec-03 12:17 AM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
896 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#249, "Yeah, I'm going to fix that"
In response to Reply #2

It's just a little bit of complicated html to do so, and the paypal website doesn't have the most helpful help system in the world. :-P Basically, we have to change it so that all "payments" default to $0 shipping. Then we have to add back in the shipping calculations for the t-shirts and such. We don't want to just put it in the cost of the t-shirts, because shipping is different depending on how much you buy at once.

Hopefully I'll get that in this weekend.

Thanks for the donation!

EnbuergoTue 25-Nov-03 12:36 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
150 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#239, "Dammit"
In response to Reply #0

Now that the T-shirts are available in non-behemoth sizes, I don't have an excuse not to donate. Damn you Yanoreth!

Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #236 Previous topic | Next topic