Subject: "The Imp Has Lost His Marbles Quest. Oct. 17th-19th." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #1585
Show all folders

LyristeonWed 08-Oct-08 10:12 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1585, "The Imp Has Lost His Marbles Quest. Oct. 17th-19th."

At 9 PM System Time, next Friday, Oct. 17th, the thieving pixies who stole my marbles will be giving them to each mortal at the Inn of the Eternal Star.

These marbles are precious. Each one has a base value of 100 Exp. from the Imp. Can you keep your marble for two days? More importantly, how many marbles can you collect? These marbles are not limited, so, you will be able to carry them in a container. Now, these marbles have the ability to multiply in value! 5 marbles is worth double, 10 is worth triple and so on for every 5 marbles you turn in. Yes, that means if you have 20 marbles, you will get 10,000 exp!

Plus, there will be some extra love for the top 3 marble collectors.

As you may have noticed, these marbles are not hidden, but are actually being given to each mortal separately. To gain more, you will have to do whatever it takes to get someone else's marbles.

*WARNING* This is a one marble per player event. If any ONE (1) player is caught trying to gain multiple marbles as they are being passed out, I will not be held responsible for what happens to you. This goes for using multiple characters to gain marbles for a single character. In that case, it would be considered cheating and I may zap so much experience away from you that you may never earn an edge.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Results, Lyristeon, 20-Oct-08 08:58 AM, #12
Reply RE: Results, MRSK, 20-Oct-08 05:09 PM, #13
Reply Some stats about the quest., Lyristeon, 18-Oct-08 09:44 AM, #10
Reply End of quest is 9 pm system time tonight., Lyristeon, 19-Oct-08 06:18 PM, #11
Reply Sigh, incognito, 12-Oct-08 09:01 PM, #7
Reply RE: The Imp Has Lost His Marbles Quest. Oct. 17th-19th..., Splntrd, 11-Oct-08 04:37 PM, #5
Reply That was a question I had., poisonmaster, 12-Oct-08 09:01 PM, #8
Reply You know..., Amberion, 10-Oct-08 10:04 AM, #3
Reply That's why it's called a flaw. :P (n/t), Daevryn, 10-Oct-08 10:04 AM, #4
     Reply Hrm, just read what I wrote again and..., Amberion, 12-Oct-08 09:01 PM, #6
Reply Doesn't sound like a good-align friendly quest :(, GinGa, 10-Oct-08 12:59 AM, #1
     Reply He is technically a (fluffy) evil god..., Rayihn, 10-Oct-08 10:04 AM, #2
     Reply Goodies could request them from each other... :p~, Rodriguez, 14-Oct-08 01:24 PM, #9

LyristeonSun 19-Oct-08 10:06 PM
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1609, "Results"
In response to Reply #0

1st Place - Kimemrak - 10 marbles
2nd Place- Charunycain - 9 marbles
3rd Place - Iccurik - 7 marbles
Honorable Mention - Celenai - 5 marbles

There were two others that would have placed and another who would have won if they had shown up at the designated time.

This was a quest to see how many people we could see hang out for the entire weekend. As soon as I have the full results, I will post them.

Nearly 100 marbles were given out. And between those I received and other immortals received as offerings to them, roughly 60 marbles came back. I know there are 25 marbles between those 3 others, so it went very well.

MRSKMon 20-Oct-08 12:39 PM
Member since 06th May 2008
204 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1612, "RE: Results"
In response to Reply #12

Does it mean that those who couldn't wake up at time of the end of quest have lost?

LyristeonSat 18-Oct-08 09:43 AM
1282 posts
#1597, "Some stats about the quest."
In response to Reply #0

There were 65 unique players that got marbles last night. There were only a few that were given to level 10's and below. (There were very few on).

It wouldn't be totally out of the ordinary if some other marbles showed up from time to time throughout the entire weekend. They may be hidden, planted on mobs, etc. The more you play, the better your chance of getting more marbles.

You did not have to be at the marble handout to be involved in this event. The end result is all that matters. The person with the most marbles wins, so to speak. The handing out of the marbles was just a way to ensure everyone who gets one and is able to keep it, will get some form of reward for it. There are 65 marbles out there now, so, there are 65 rewards! How many of them do you want?

LyristeonSun 19-Oct-08 06:17 PM
1282 posts
#1608, "End of quest is 9 pm system time tonight."
In response to Reply #10

At the Inn of the Eternal Star.

incognitoSat 11-Oct-08 06:30 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1593, "Sigh"
In response to Reply #0

I'm joining my family to celebrate my Dad turning 65 that weekend.

And this sounds like fun!

SplntrdSat 11-Oct-08 02:10 AM
Member since 08th Feb 2004
1096 posts
#1591, "RE: The Imp Has Lost His Marbles Quest. Oct. 17th-19th..."
In response to Reply #0

So wait.

1 Marble for everyone in the Eternal Star that at that time.

So if there are 10 people in the Inn, that means there will be 10 marbles in circulation. Will those be the only marbles available for the entire rest of the quest?

Splntrd

poisonmasterSun 12-Oct-08 05:16 AM
Member since 27th Jul 2008
35 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1594, "That was a question I had."
In response to Reply #5

I thought it would be cool to give a marble to every character in PK range or something and then let them work their magic.

AmberionFri 10-Oct-08 08:59 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#1589, "You know..."
In response to Reply #0

A certain flaw could potentially make this really sucky... Though I guess if someone has it they could trade for marbles as they can't loot them. ^^ heh

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

DaevrynFri 10-Oct-08 10:04 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#1590, "That's why it's called a flaw. :P (n/t)"
In response to Reply #3

AmberionSat 11-Oct-08 04:47 PM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#1592, "Hrm, just read what I wrote again and..."
In response to Reply #4

I'm sorry if it came out as I was disliking the quest... I really don't! I LOVE it that there's a quest planned! Keep it up guys, I love this game. hehe

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

GinGaThu 09-Oct-08 06:20 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
996 posts
#1587, "Doesn't sound like a good-align friendly quest :("
In response to Reply #0

Can goodies get double points on all marbles?

RayihnFri 10-Oct-08 06:25 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#1588, "He is technically a (fluffy) evil god..."
In response to Reply #1

I'm also going to start up a quest probably some time around this weekend that goodies will be able to get involved in. It'll even things out.

RodriguezMon 13-Oct-08 11:21 AM
Member since 30th Jan 2005
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#1595, "Goodies could request them from each other... :p~"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #1585 Previous topic | Next topic