Subject: "Village Applicants" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #1259
Show all folders

KastellynThu 07-Jun-07 11:41 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
864 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1259, "Village Applicants"

Sebeok (thanks, man!) coded up a little something for the Village that I think will make the applicant process be more interesting and less frustrating. It might be just a bit more painful but I'll see how that plays out. I included the pertinent information in 'help battlerager'.

One of my biggest challenges when Village numbers are down is keeping tabs on the applicants. I know they're out there, I just don't have an easy way to see who they are, so I can monitor, interact and induct as necessary. Hopefully this change will address that.

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GaenlinSat 09-Jun-07 07:32 PM
85 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1263, "RE: Village Applicants"
In response to Reply #0

Actually, this isn't a bad idea. A buddy and I were discussing it, and the title more than makes up for truesight being granted to them.

So, yes, kudos to the immstaff.

TheProphetThu 07-Jun-07 04:56 PM
Member since 22nd Feb 2006
42 posts
#1262, "RE: Village Applicants"
In response to Reply #0

Very cool. Very very cool.

KragathianThu 07-Jun-07 11:51 AM
Member since 20th Oct 2006
23 posts
#1260, "RE: Village Applicants"
In response to Reply #0

the commander has been moving residence and setting up new internet connection. He has also been up grading his montor to a 46 inch lcd which is taking some getting used to. Zmudd gives you a headach at that level and this couped with lag from wireless (soon to be changed for 150+ feet of hard line) has been why he hasnt been around. However make your self known if you do see him and he is working on giving way more chances to get an interview

KastellynThu 07-Jun-07 02:41 PM
864 posts
#1261, "No Worries"
In response to Reply #1

This is something that's been on the back burner for about eight months now, and is only periphially related to the current state of the Village.

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #1259 Previous topic | Next topic