Subject: "Holiday Season Role Contest" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #914
Show all folders

KastellynMon 11-Dec-06 01:49 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
864 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#914, "Holiday Season Role Contest"
Edited on Tue 30-Jan-07 02:31 PM

Open for business, send an in-game note to myself AND Grurk stating you want to enter. All roles must have been completed prior to the date/time stamp on the in-game note I sent out this morning. Deadline to enter is this Sunday (17 December). Prizes and other rewards to follow...good luck!

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KastellynWed 03-Jan-07 03:07 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
864 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#923, "And the Winners Are..."
In response to Reply #0

First the statistics:

Total Entries: 34, down from 42 in September's contest

Favorite Spheres: Time/Fate (4) and Death (4)

Favorite Races: Human (Duh! - 5), felar (4), dark-elf (4)

Favorite Classes: Warrior (10), shapeshifter (4)

Winner: Tiatan - Constant updates, extremely well-written philosophical ramblings that give great insight into the character.

First Runner-up: Alarith - Very sweet role, great read, explains the character's motivations well. You're dad's a right bastard!

Second Runner-up: Aradyn - Not the most original role (for a Selric follower), but man was I way more than impressed with the overall explanation of the character's background and motivations. Gave that aspect an 11 out of 10 (a first).

Third Runner-up: Edimus - What I love about this role the most is how well the character plays it in game. If you haven't interacted with him yet, you're missing out. Definitely original and a nice read.

Kastellyn Honorable Mention: Veressis - Dark, morbid, scary role, well-written and pretty damn original.

Grurk Honorable Mention: Xoclibert - Very solid, cool role.

All in all, great roles by everyone, thanks again for participating.

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #914 Previous topic | Next topic