Subject: "Feb RC Winners!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #2683
Show all folders

AdekarWed 17-Feb-10 02:28 PM
Member since 01st Jul 2009
102 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2683, "Feb RC Winners!"

Borkahd and I have finished judging the roles for the February Role Contest! I think I can speak for us both when I say it was really fun reading your roles, even the ones that I didn't think were "good" were still fun to read. He and I both enjoy different things in roles, but we did agree on the following winners and honorable mentions (in no particular order):

Winners:

Irinam
Zri
Glastrom

Honorable Mentions:

Knacnar
Ageryn
Aervery
Renenalu

We aren't going to be posting comments or scores--it's kinda complicated when you have two people doing the contest for that to work out. Winners will get a note explaining their rewards and Honorable Mentions will get a little imm xp.

Thanks to everyone that participated!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Honorable mentions, Aervery (Guest), 17-Feb-10 04:40 PM, #5
Reply RE: Honorable mentions, Adekar, 17-Feb-10 05:15 PM, #6
Reply If I didn't know myself better, I'd be getting a comple..., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 17-Feb-10 04:21 PM, #4
Reply RE: Feb RC Winners!, Zaknyl (Guest), 17-Feb-10 03:52 PM, #2
Reply RE: Feb RC Winners!, Adekar, 17-Feb-10 04:21 PM, #3
Reply RE: Feb RC Winners!, Borkahd, 17-Feb-10 03:52 PM, #1

Aervery (Guest)Wed 17-Feb-10 04:31 PM

#2688, "Honorable mentions"
In response to Reply #0

This was my first time entering in a role contest (well, other than last months).

Do honorable mention people remove themselves from eligibility for the subsequent months contests? Or can it be looked at as a pat on the back that says "On the right track, add some more and make a push for wiining next month"?

Thanks for the honor all the same! Just wondering on what it means for upcoming month's contests.

AdekarWed 17-Feb-10 05:10 PM
102 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2689, "RE: Honorable mentions"
In response to Reply #5

Unless stated otherwise, the style seems to be that Honorable Mentions are still eligible.

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Wed 17-Feb-10 04:06 PM

#2687, "If I didn't know myself better, I'd be getting a comple..."
In response to Reply #0

3 role contests in a row I don't even place. Le sigh.

My streak of roles winning that I actually write before hand still stands though!

Zaknyl (Guest)Wed 17-Feb-10 03:45 PM

#2685, "RE: Feb RC Winners!"
In response to Reply #0

can I ask if I was even entered had no idea about rolecontest enter command and only sent a note just wondering.

AdekarWed 17-Feb-10 04:04 PM
102 posts
#2686, "RE: Feb RC Winners!"
In response to Reply #2

You were not entered into the role contest this time around.

A note was sent in response to everyone that sent Mergulla, telling them they needed to enter using the automated system that has been used for the past few months.

BorkahdWed 17-Feb-10 03:09 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
#2684, "RE: Feb RC Winners!"
In response to Reply #0

There was a ton of great roles. My top two picks ended up deleting, which was a bummer.

Great roles, guys! Keep up the good work!

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #2683 Previous topic | Next topic