Subject: "March Role Contest" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #1386
Show all folders

EnlilthThu 06-Mar-08 10:33 AM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1386, "March Role Contest"

Alright, you asked for it, you wanted it, yearned for it, begged, bled, and cried for it. So, in honor of Texas Independence Day allow me to officially announce the opening of the March role contest.

As always a simple note to Enlilth with the subject "Role Contest Entry" is all that's needed to enter. Please keep those OOC so I don't get confused. I will be accepting entries into the March role contest today March 6, 2008 until next Wednesday March 12, 2008 noon system time. The cutoff for new role entries for the March contest will be Sunday March 9, 2008. I'm amazingly lazy, procrastinate a ton, and should be out of town the 14th through the 19th, so cut me a break on announcing the winners. I'm also fairly narcissistic so anything involving Enlilth directly will probably earn bonus points.

Good luck.

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Is there any way to get your feedbacks? ~, Ahtieli (Guest), 28-Mar-08 01:41 AM, #7
Reply RE: March Role Contest, Winners etc (Guest), 25-Mar-08 02:22 PM, #6
Reply You suck. Just kidding. Hope you at least enjoyed the..., Vrtainen (Guest), 28-Mar-08 01:41 AM, #8
Reply RE: March Role Contest, Enlilth, 28-Mar-08 01:41 AM, #9
Reply RE: March Role Contest, ORB, 28-Mar-08 01:41 AM, #10
Reply Damn., Beer, 28-Mar-08 01:41 AM, #11
Reply Hrm, Cavallen (Guest), 28-Mar-08 01:41 AM, #12
Reply So what do we win? nt, Khrathtyn (Guest), 28-Mar-08 01:41 AM, #13
Reply *sigh* nt, hrm (Guest), 25-Mar-08 02:22 PM, #5
Reply It's getting hard not to con-die before you announce th..., A Player (Guest), 25-Mar-08 02:22 PM, #4
Reply RE: March Role Contest, Isildur, 25-Mar-08 02:22 PM, #3
Reply What's going on with this anyway? nt, waiting (Guest), 25-Mar-08 02:22 PM, #2
Reply Damn you!, Beer, 07-Mar-08 05:53 PM, #1

Ahtieli (Guest)Tue 25-Mar-08 02:44 PM

#1396, "Is there any way to get your feedbacks? ~"
In response to Reply #0

~

Winners etc (Guest)Mon 24-Mar-08 10:51 AM

#1394, "RE: March Role Contest"
In response to Reply #0

Winner: Dkarfvoor - Role beautifully details the character. I gave it a wild cherry scratch and sniff.

Runner ups: (in no particular order)
Nerisa
Vehldriss
Mizfara
Vergat
Khrathtyn

honorable mention... Cavallen. While the role scored really really (really) low on my role contest matrix. It was very entertaining and very well written, and in the end just a good story. It even has Led Zepplin lyrics so props there.

It took a long time to read all the entries, but these were the ones that stuck out. I skipped past winners/runner ups, guys who deleted in the course of the contest, and anyone under level 20 at the time of reading. That's purely because I'd rather reward someone that's going to stick around a while. I also skipped a certain shaman since I'd read the role a hundred times, and didn't want accusations of man-crush should I declare him a winner or runner up.

Vrtainen (Guest)Tue 25-Mar-08 02:50 PM

#1397, "You suck. Just kidding. Hope you at least enjoyed the..."
In response to Reply #6

Well, back to condying.

EnlilthTue 25-Mar-08 03:10 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1398, "RE: March Role Contest"
In response to Reply #6

That was official and stuff.

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

ORBTue 25-Mar-08 04:34 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
993 posts
#1400, "RE: March Role Contest"
In response to Reply #6

Just curious will you give a critique to the losers? That was the most role I think I've ever written, and didn't even make the runners up.

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

BeerWed 26-Mar-08 08:52 PM
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1401, "Damn."
In response to Reply #6

Didn't had time to rank up since I was aware I'd have no attention being under 20 (My comp broke down), next role contest I guess!

Cavallen (Guest)Thu 27-Mar-08 05:51 PM

#1402, "Hrm"
In response to Reply #6

I find myself wondering what your 'role contest matrix' is. I imagine it has to do with keeping you all up to date on the character, which my role certainly does not. Thanks for the comment though.

(As a "prize", how about some expediency on that bug I reported that is totally hosing my character's efforts? *sigh*)

Khrathtyn (Guest)Thu 27-Mar-08 10:58 PM

#1403, "So what do we win? nt"
In response to Reply #6

sdf

hrm (Guest)Sun 23-Mar-08 01:35 PM

#1391, "*sigh* nt"
In response to Reply #0

sighing

A Player (Guest)Sat 22-Mar-08 01:25 PM

#1390, "It's getting hard not to con-die before you announce th..."
In response to Reply #0

But I still love Enlilth.

IsildurFri 21-Mar-08 04:34 PM
5969 posts
#1389, "RE: March Role Contest"
In response to Reply #0

You've got 9 more days homie. If we're still waiting on San Jacinto day, then I'm going to have to go all Goliad on your ass.

waiting (Guest)Thu 20-Mar-08 04:49 PM

#1388, "What's going on with this anyway? nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

BeerThu 06-Mar-08 06:00 PM
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1387, "Damn you!"
In response to Reply #0

Still love you though.

Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #1386 Previous topic | Next topic