Subject: "A Spin on Role Contest & Rewards" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #1135
Show all folders

JynxWed 09-May-07 12:18 PM
Member since 05th Sep 2006
30 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1135, "A Spin on Role Contest & Rewards"

I don't know if this was ever discussed before, but I thought it might be worth throwing out for comments.

I know I've often run into frustration at race/class/alignment combinations and had thought, "Wouldn't it be interesting if the immortals held a pre-creation role contest for illegal combinations."

I imagined possible pre-requisite options for entrance:

-Would have needed to play at least one memorable hero character
-Would have needed to play at least one memorable cabal character
-Would have needed to play at least one memorable Tattoo'd character

Any one, or even others, for reference and the role written would reflect strictly pre-academy, though after such could be notes about possible plans. Maybe they would need to decide on a sphere, cabal and/or immortal ahead of time.

The winner(s) could play the not-normally allowed combination described. For example: Felar Paladin, an Elven Assassin, a True Neutral Dark-Elf Druid, etc.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourSun 13-May-07 01:52 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1165, "Personally, I don't see this happening"
In response to Reply #0

The people who have somehow broken out into a not-normally allowed combination did more than write a backstory. They roleplayed their asses of and after many, many, many hours of consistent roleplay and contribution via their character got rewarded.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #1135 Previous topic | Next topic