Subject: "April Role Contest!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #1068
Show all folders

IunnaSat 28-Apr-07 12:34 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
473 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1068, "April Role Contest!"

Considering the time consuming nature of this competition, I feel
somewhat grateful that I only had 41 roles to read through. All
were enjoyable to read, in one way or another, but the important
names are as follows:

Winners:

Niheriva
Thoric

Runner-ups:

Jeddinah
Kyraea
Elorianna
Mieushai

Notes and prizes have been distributed to the above names. General
commentary on roles - I think Eshval covered it all in March's posting,
but I cannot emphasize how important it is to keep the story updated!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IunnaSun 29-Apr-07 01:57 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
473 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1091, "Re: Feedback."
In response to Reply #0

I know the general trend is to give out the feedback here, but quite frankly I don't remember what I thought of everyone's role (particularly those that didn't make the above list). If people want feedback on their specific roles, I think it might actually be easier to e-mail me at iunna@carrionfields.com and I can get into more details that way.

TorakSat 28-Apr-07 04:53 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1079, "RE: April Role Contest!"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sat 28-Apr-07 05:33 PM

Can I ask what you thought of Moshacan's? Just looking for some feedback - I think I got some Imm experience and a cool emote about it when I was young, but would like to know what you thought.

TheFrogSat 28-Apr-07 08:51 PM
Member since 23rd Dec 2005
77 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#1083, "RE: April Role Contest!"
In response to Reply #1

Would it be possible to have some feedback regarding a Role submitted? I'd be happy to know what I could add to give myself a few more chances for next time.

How would you prefer to send this feedback?

JavaSun 29-Apr-07 01:39 AM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#1086, "RE: April Role Contest!"
In response to Reply #2

Probably the same way the last few role contests were handled. A few days after the results are submitted, the last couple of Imms in charge posted a list of every character submitted and a short message of what they liked/didn't like about the role.

I'm kinda hoping Iunna does this also. Feedback is always nice, but hard to get for something like that in game.

Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #1068 Previous topic | Next topic