Subject: "A certain Barovia quest" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #7993
Show all folders

Boggled Thief (Guest)Wed 19-Oct-05 10:41 PM

#7993, "A certain Barovia quest"
Edited on Wed 07-Jun-06 10:39 PM

Since this involves quest info, feel free to edit anything out when responding. I have had some tough quests in my day, but I have been trying to solve this quest with 3 different thief characters, and after maybe 15-20 hours of searching, I am stumped. I have always been above level 20 when trying to do the quest, so I am also wondering if the end of the quest is fixed to a certain level range.

I don't want to spoil the quest if there is a solution... mainly I would just like for somebody to attempt it and tell me if either a) it is broken or is missing something, or b) if it stops working after a certain level. If the quest cannot be completed above a certain level range, it would be great if the people that trigger the quest didn't bother to offer it anymore. Thanks.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourWed 07-Jun-06 10:39 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8742, "RE: A certain Barovia quest"
In response to Reply #0

The quest is for level 15-25 I believe. It is not broken, and what you are looking for is in the area. LOOK around.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #7993 Previous topic | Next topic