Subject: "the bridge is out!!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #2996
Show all folders

fleshofchaosWed 26-Nov-03 05:32 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
133 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2996, "the bridge is out!!"

OK, so I'm walking along, on my way to the monastary when BAM! the fall MASSACURS you!...

ok, ok... I took a wrong turn... so I try again, and sure enough, BOOM! that's not funny! that #### hurt!... ok, well maybe it's a little funny. but not when you are flying and still fall, which I find a little silly. But it seems to me that the rope bridge to the monastary is out, now whether by design or mistake, I've no idea. but shouldn't I, if I am flying, still be able to get to the other side?

"Do not merely practice Art, but penetrate to the very heart of it. For only Art and Science elevate man to the Godhead." Ludwig Van Beethoven

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourFri 28-Nov-03 12:10 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3005, "RE: the bridge is out!!"
In response to Reply #0

Just like you can't fly up into the air above the eastern road via the fly spell, here it doesn't protect you from walking off a cliff.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #2996 Previous topic | Next topic