Subject: "Recent Mudlet CFgui update spams telnetga" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #25600
Show all folders

Spammed (Guest)Fri 12-Apr-24 02:29 PM

#25600, "Recent Mudlet CFgui update spams telnetga"

Sorry if this is not the right place for this, but I don't know where else to post. Also something is (again) blocking posting from the pc, results in "you don't have permission to post" or some such. So I'll try to post a summary from my phone:

Some triggers/scripts in the recent CFgui update spams the command telnetga like 20 times or more at login. The spam begins before any prompts at the MOTD or even earlier, so I don't think my nonstandard prompt is the issue.

I tried disabling all triggers with telnetga mentioned within, but somehow they get automatically re-enabled at the next login and I'm again horribly spammed. =( Any ideas?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliFri 12-Apr-24 07:33 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2167 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25602, "Mudlet"
In response to Reply #0

I'd suggest checking out the Mudlet channel in our discord server, that's where most of this stuff finds help.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #25600 Previous topic | Next topic