Subject: "Primordial vengeance does not always get people out of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #25012
Show all folders

Little wood-elf (Anonymous)Tue 06-Jun-23 02:09 PM
Charter member
#25012, "Primordial vengeance does not always get people out of snares still"
Edited on Tue 06-Jun-23 03:58 PM

There was a bug fix to primordial vengeance in relation to snares that caused primordial to knock people out of snare. https://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=17&topic_id=24142&mesg_id=24142&page=

However, this does not seem to happen in cases where the primordial vengeance was placed by someone other than the person who placed the snare. Specifically, if the Outlander inner guardian hits someone with primordial vengeance, and a player places a snare, that snare stays working for the duration while the victims suffer the primordial vengeance.

Expected: Those suffering from primordial vengeance will be freed from the snare due to the damage taken (tripping, lightning, etc.)

Actual: In the case where the Primordial Spirit is the one who placed the primordial vengeance, it does not impact the snare duration and the victim takes the damage, remaining snared.

Steps to Reproduce:
1) Character A fights Outlander cabal inner guardian, getting inflicted with primordial vengeance
2) Character B places a snare
3) Character A walks into snare
4) Character B laughs and laughs

*SNIP*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliTue 06-Jun-23 03:58 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25014, "Fixed"
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for the in-depth details + log, it helped.

Ends up I was a goof.

I had it remove snare.
Not snareD.

I wish I was kidding.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #25012 Previous topic | Next topic