Subject: "mature gains not working" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #25008
Show all folders

mature_aged (Anonymous)Sun 04-Jun-23 09:25 PM
Charter member
#25008, "mature gains not working"

Hi not sure how to post this but I recently became mature as a felar and I had 17s and 17w before becoming mature.

Well wis went to 18 and I expected to gain a 10hp or 10m for not getting the +1s (due to it getting max already), however this didnt happen, I added up my base hps/mana and hps/mana from eq and there was no change.

Wasn't sure if this was a bug or you only get the extra hp/m train if all stats are already max.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KalageadonMon 05-Jun-23 07:21 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2003
1043 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25010, "It wasn't an over max."
In response to Reply #0

To get the +10/10 you would have needed to have 18 wis and then hit mature. Because Ishuli made this to give a boost to the people who had max stats when hitting specific ages. I believe it was a compromise rather than giving them an extra train.

felardude (Anonymous)Mon 05-Jun-23 08:32 PM
Charter member
#25011, "RE: It wasn't an over max."
In response to Reply #2

if that is the case you would need to have max stats eg wis 20 to get the free train but no one train wis to 20 for a felar. It would be nice to know Ishuli whether you need both str and wise maxed to get the free +10/+10. couldn't this easily be tested by setting a felar to have 17 base strength and 17 base wise then become mature and check if they get the +10 for strength being max?

Mature : +1 strength, +1 wisdom
If you reach a new age while trained to the maximum of the stat mentioned above, you will instead gain some health/mana.

IshuliMon 05-Jun-23 06:59 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25009, "Looks fine to me"
In response to Reply #0

Code looks fine to me, and you didn't give me a log showing otherwise.

I'll add a lil debug check to it in case, but I don't see any issues.

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #25008 Previous topic | Next topic