Subject: "Bash and Size bug." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #242
Show all folders

Angel of DeathMon 31-Mar-03 02:38 AM
Member since 06th Mar 2003
34 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#242, "Bash and Size bug."

I have tried this numerous times. Once I reduce myself in any manner, bash lag virtually goes to zero. Even if I am still larger than the opponent, they are not lagged by bashes at all. example: a gnome shrinks himself, then me, as a human, shrink myself, my bashes will not lag the gnome or next to no lag even though I am still one size bigger.
I even tried this: I enlarged myself, then reduced myself (so I should be normal sized again) and found that I could not lag properly with bashes. It seems that once someone has a 'reduced' flag, regardless of size or weight, their bashes rarely lag opponents, even opponents smaller than them.
As it is right now, one might as well trip people they have to reduce to bash because bash simply will not lag them effectively.

This may just be coincidence. Was wondering if anyone can take a look at it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ValguarneraSun 06-Apr-03 03:08 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#299, "Nope."
In response to Reply #0

I checked the code, and this is not the case. Just bad luck.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #242 Previous topic | Next topic