Subject: "Weird Angel Reaction." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #23159
Show all folders

ShadowyConjurer (Anonymous)Sat 04-May-19 06:06 AM
Charter member
#23159, "Weird Angel Reaction."

>> A radiant angel lets out a fearsome battle cry and launches into battle with the dark-elven
Mistress of Clerics!
A radiant angel lets out a fearsome battle cry and launches into battle with the dark-elven Mistress
of Clerics!
>> The dark-elven Mistress of Clerics yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by a radiant angel!'
The dark-elven Mistress of Clerics yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by a radiant angel!'
A radiant angel growls and turns on you!

I conjured an angel, angel attacked cleric, then instantly turned on me, not affected by my circle and I am certainly not in a group with the cleric. I don't know what's going on, but this seems incredibly broken.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

UmironSun 07-Jul-19 11:12 AM
Member since 29th May 2017
1495 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23198, "Can you post more of the log? (nt)"
In response to Reply #0

ads

ShadowyConjurer (Anonymous)Sun 07-Jul-19 06:52 PM
Charter member
#23200, "RE: Can you post more of the log? (nt)"
In response to Reply #1

I don't have it any more but when I looked back at the buffer before I posted, I suspected it's because that priest was immune to the attack type from the angel and there's something fishy in the code that makes it switch to the nearest evil that's near by.

JormyrWed 10-Jul-19 11:16 PM
Member since 31st Dec 2014
417 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23201, "Possible assistance"
In response to Reply #1

A while ago I played a neutral conjurer. I tended to experience weird responses from angels when the NPC they attacked were immune to their damage. Feel like they tended to redirect onto myself often IIRC.

Not sure if it helps, but figured worth throwing the comments out there.

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #23159 Previous topic | Next topic