Subject: "Familiar bugs?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #2295
Show all folders

Neumayr (Guest)Sun 05-Oct-03 05:38 PM

#2295, "Familiar bugs?"

Please delete the specifics if you don't want this stuff getting out, I sure can understand that.

both are on the Faerie dragon at rank 19

First...

>> You are unable to find an opening to savage Vexoffesz's face with your teeth!
>> Vexoffesz's bash misses you.
>> You evade Vexoffesz's bash, causing him to fall flat on his face.

Immagine my surprise when I got that. But, the same thing happened on 30+ other bashes over the course of the last two days.

I understand that it failing 32 times in a row might be by design, but I thought it might be more likely that a familiar just isn't supposed to be using a skill like that...and it is a mistake for it to be checked?

Second....

My Faerie dragon can't sleep. it's listed in the commands I can give to my dragon, but I always get the message...

>> You are unable to sleep.

when I use the command "fam sleep"

I tried with it next to me, with me sleeping, with it away from me, and under all sorts of circumstances. I can get it to rest, but I can't get it to sleep even though the command "Familiar" lists sleep as one of the commands?

By design that I am allowed to ask it to sleep but it can't?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourTue 14-Oct-03 01:45 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2406, "1) One bug per post 2) FNCR (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #2295 Previous topic | Next topic