Subject: "RE: You maybe aren't understanding..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Twist the Season to Be Jolly Topic #95
Show all folders

BemusedWed 18-Dec-13 11:36 PM
Member since 15th Oct 2013
663 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100, "RE: You maybe aren't understanding..."

>If it is clear to an Imm that you're coming to them solely to
>try to get an xpadd to farm edgepoints, it's not likely going
>to go well for you.

I am glad you mentioned that. Call me cynical but I think that 99% of players contacting Imms for non-empowerment, non-cheating, non-game bug issues are powergaming.

"I regularly try to interact with the imms" ~ a recent well rewarded player

Maybe Immortals like being worshipped by players. Imms have much better things to do than waste time reading prays/notes from players begging for attention/edgepoints/quest forms etc. Don't they?

This reminds me of characters that bend over backwards trying to RP towards people they think can make their character more powerful, but when Joe Blogs level 10 human warrior tries to spark a conversation with them, he gets completely ignored. -100 cool points for that.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDecember 18: Edge Points from Immortal-driven stuff [View all] , Twist, Wed 18-Dec-13 02:32 PM
Reply One edge point reward type I haven't seen you mention i..., Sarien, 19-Dec-13 01:40 PM, #6
Reply They don't (n/t), Daevryn, 19-Dec-13 04:18 PM, #7
     Reply Ah, a misunderstanding, Sarien, 20-Dec-13 10:56 AM, #8
Reply RE: December 18: Edge Points from Immortal-driven stuff, Vilhazarog, 18-Dec-13 10:17 PM, #3
Reply RE: December 18: Edge Points from Immortal-driven stuff, Eskelian, 18-Dec-13 07:24 PM, #1
     Reply You maybe aren't understanding..., Twist, 18-Dec-13 07:35 PM, #2
          Reply RE: You maybe aren't understanding..., Bemused, 18-Dec-13 11:53 PM #4
               Reply Eh, I dunno., Twist, 19-Dec-13 12:06 AM, #5
Top General Discussions Announcements Twist the Season to Be Jolly Topic #95 Previous topic | Next topic