Subject: "December 24: Nostalgia - Partial Character List" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Twist the Season to Be Jolly Topic #137
Show all folders

TwistTue 24-Dec-13 11:33 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137, "December 24: Nostalgia - Partial Character List"

Most of the remaining questions that have been submitted are things I do not know the answer to. And the two short stories I posted didn't get any feedback at all, really. Meanwhile, the nostalgia posts seem to be enjoyed. With that in mind, I decided to try to remember every character I've played.

Fail.

Then I tried to remember only the caballed chars that I've played.

Fail.

Then I tried to remember only the caballed heroes that I've played.

Fail.

Ok so I'm just putting down all the ones I CAN remember. I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton. It's been a lot of years.

Twist
Dodger (an attempt to join Master with a gnome cleric instead of Twist, failed because I tried to get GhostRider to equip me or something by telling him "It's me, Twist." I thought that's how things worked! He wrote a note to Master saying he strongly recommended Dodger NOT be let in. Learned my lesson the easy way - no Realm of the Dead for me.
Kurse - dwarf rager, did my first UNSPEAK
Spindle - human warrior in entropy
Discipline - human paladin in master
Zorodan - human ranger in shadow
Sebakm - human paladin in master
Errascoe - human necro in master (one of the last hero human hero necros)
Golibedadi - human necro in empire (failed lichquest with correct items but only a 50/50 shot) (His name stood for GOtta LIch BEfore DAmn DIkus)
Sivorolindo - arial thief that attempted shadow and failed then went rager
Jowrgomo - bard in troupe, name stood for JOurnal WRiting GOssip MOnger - this was back when the Inn was on Eastern Road
Aabledrombre - master invoker
Relon - rager assassin
Elmorniah - sylvan elf transmuter - the idea was that she was Aes Sedai, and Nepenthe and Lloth rolled up elf warriors that were supposed to be her warders. Unfortunately I levelled way too fast for them and they both lost interest in their chars. I think Nep's elf and mine went to Hell with Jarlandra(sp?) in one of the first "deep" trips. I had no idea what was going on most of the time, just hasted and spiderhanded people when told to. I did, however, have to drop link somewhere, and did some exploring while duo. I remember getting into Mephistopheles' tower, and ending up in a noexit which ended my explorations.
Ellamandaria - sylvan(?) elf invoker
Rakegowl - felar spear/staff hth arbiter
Gurgthock - fire polearm hth empire. Got satan's tattoo, learned one of the keywords for it, which I've since forgotten, and I don't have logfiles from him anymore due to a hard drive crash many years ago *sadface*
Taceolus - human empire emperor
Enothange - human empire axe spec
Lachdanan - the original blooded knight of thera, avatar of Cador (human sword/hth)
Elkhalabib - human thief that was created specifically to "lead" Battle after they were purged. The idea was that I'd induct like crazy to get them back on their feet, then leadership could be turned over to a "real" mortal. It sorta worked out. Meh.
Maclochlan - cloud pole/mace rager
Woldrun - cloud sword/hth (and later polearm) rager, Drillmaster and then Commander of Battle
Droba - dwarf dagger/mace defender in Battle
Galtholnicus - human rager assassin
Machiko - human rager assassin
Harad - human rager thief
Qurochiho - duergar rager flail spec
Gnibkribble - gnome dagger spec in entropy (with the old crappy dagger specs)
Brom - Tribunal Paladin
Hunsobo - Fire sword/hth Emperor
Dupmasione - Maran Captain elf shield paladin
Iltanthal - Elf dagger Maran
Meagara - human shaman Maran Marshall
Fobrin - elf invoker Maran Marshall
Arduil - evil sylvan human ranger
Malaglen - good sylvan Captain ranger
Kharia - dark-elf transmuter whose scheme eventually re-awakened Twist
Caitlyan - arial dagger/mace drillmaster
Melindi - human outlander druid
Damolo - half-drow empire spear/mace
Hanord - human bard emperor
Faolai - arial thief shadow lord
Mochodin - human thief maran
Olthundor - dwarf sword/hth Nexus Rhyme
Amalare - human air/def Acolyte
Rathandio - human off/def Scion
Tavlin - human/mummy necro Advisor then Chancellor Scion
Bonthos - fire antipaladin tribunal
Brom - storm 2h paladin Provincial Magistrate tribunal
Furhyk - dwarf monk acolyte
Grongt - orc
Heben - fire sword axe outlander
Bodrno - arial dagger outlander
Dimmigron - gnome transmuter Nexus
Yalthulic - storm sword Squire
Zoslaun - evil outlander ranger
Balthudar - dwarf whip/hth rager
Feilinal - elf whip/spear outlander Sunwarden

I know there's a ton more from ages past. I'm sure there are several Masters, Knights, Shadows...all kinds that I'm not remembering.

But it's a decent sized list, anyways.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDecember 24: Nostalgia - Partial Character List [View all] , Twist, Tue 24-Dec-13 11:33 PM
Reply RE: December 24: Nostalgia - Partial Character List, Trouble, 26-Dec-13 11:30 AM, #10
Reply RE: December 24: Nostalgia - Partial Character List, Twist, 26-Dec-13 11:31 AM, #11
Reply I can't remember the chars I played this year much less..., TheProphet1, 25-Dec-13 11:17 AM, #5
Reply Man you have most of them..., TMNS, 25-Dec-13 11:17 AM, #4
Reply I remembered the char...., Twist, 25-Dec-13 07:29 PM, #6
     Reply Tis the season of giving Aldonius an early grave., TMNS, 26-Dec-13 01:20 AM, #9
Reply RE: December 24: Nostalgia - Partial Character List, Bemused, 25-Dec-13 11:17 AM, #3
Reply RE: December 24: Nostalgia - Partial Character List, Twist, 25-Dec-13 07:33 PM, #7
Reply Lol, you mentioned Brom twice., Murphy, 25-Dec-13 11:17 AM, #2
Reply Oops. I composed that list over the course of a couple ..., Twist, 25-Dec-13 07:39 PM, #8
Reply RE: December 24: Nostalgia - Partial Character List, Daevryn, 25-Dec-13 12:14 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Announcements Twist the Season to Be Jolly Topic #137 Previous topic | Next topic