Subject: "December 22: Warpriest Training, Savage Rangers, Bladesong" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Twist the Season to Be Jolly Topic #125
Show all folders

TwistSun 22-Dec-13 09:38 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#125, "December 22: Warpriest Training, Savage Rangers, Bladesong"

Again, thank you to Daevryn for helping with the specifics on these.

Joel asks about Warpriest Training:
What gear slots matter. How much of an effect does it have in the various areas... Why would any choose heavy over trance+ and spellcraft on a shaman?

Answer: Per Daevryn - All gear slots matter, I think. Bonuses... Im not sure how to quantify. Generally I think warpriest heavy looks pretty good if you expect to tank multiple people.

Murphy asks about Savage Rangers:
What exact bonuses can they get from fighting naked? Morale from warpaint is obvious, but can we get a more specific breakdown of what does leaving various slots bare and smearing mud help with? I would also like to know if savages get any damage bonuses to make up for lack of damroll when fighting naked or semi-naked.

Answer: My experience is that armor made of non-metal materials is pretty good. Per Daevryn, some of their skills work better with empty slots or light armor. They dont get general bonuses to damroll or anything else.

Tom asks:
Did the Bladesong ever exist as a skill or quest skill? I know there's a bit of lore behind it and wondered if it was ever a mechanical part of the game. For instance, I think Daevryn mentioned it in Aulrathdien's role and the description of the Evermoon Hollow warrior guildmaster mentions it as well.

Answer: No, it's never existed as a skill, though Danellaran (in Darsylon) has it as part of his prog.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDecember 22: Warpriest Training, Savage Rangers, Blades... [View all] , Twist, Sun 22-Dec-13 09:38 PM
Reply RE: Warpriest Training, Tac, 25-Dec-13 09:47 PM, #4
Reply So it's not true that bare wrists + smearmud = kote res..., Murphy, 23-Dec-13 12:20 AM, #1
     Reply I don't know the answer to this, but..., Twist, 23-Dec-13 12:21 AM, #2
     Reply nope, it's true, morocco, 23-Dec-13 11:31 PM, #3
Top General Discussions Announcements Twist the Season to Be Jolly Topic #125 Previous topic | Next topic