Subject: "Don't like this" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Santa Zulg 2012 Topic #226
Show all folders

-flsoSun 30-Dec-12 10:17 PM
Member since 02nd Oct 2007
296 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#247, "Don't like this"

First of all the slow creep would be a big detriment for giants, much more so
than the occasional step out. A ranger has to spend the majority of his time in the wilderness, imagine how unsettling and downright annoying it would be if there was
permanent slowdown to speed. There are many ways to deal with creep effectiveness, there would be no way to deal with what you propose.

I find the other points you make too niche and maybe sort of elaborate for no clear benefit. Bearcharge on a giant is far from an 'i win button' as is, given that a lot of the classes in the game have means to be immune to it. The stealth/power tradeoff
is just about right in my opinion, and if ranger changes are to be made, i would rather see something that makes the class more fun to play regardless of race.

There are expertises that are too niche, and maybe should be removed and others that need more work as they feel unfinished/no longer suitable for the current in-game circumstances.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicGiant rangers [View all] , Sertius (NOT Ranger), Sat 29-Dec-12 09:29 PM
Reply Santa Zulg added some debugging, but likely will result..., Zulghinlour, 30-Dec-12 01:29 PM, #3
Reply RE: Giant rangers, Daevryn, 29-Dec-12 10:19 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Giant rangers, Isildur, 30-Dec-12 01:27 PM, #2
          Reply Please, no., blackbird, 04-Jan-13 11:29 PM, #4
          Reply Don't like this, -flso, 04-Jan-13 11:29 PM #5
Top Santa Zulg 2012 Topic #226 Previous topic | Next topic