Subject: "Give us some Tribunal love!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Santa Zulg 2011 Topic #244
Show all folders

TripHitNdip (Anonymous)Thu 08-Dec-11 11:19 PM
Charter member
#244, "Give us some Tribunal love!"

I think it's pretty apparent that everyone that doesn't attain Provost/Justiciar/Vindicator usually deletes because of the sheer boredom of the cabal dynamics. I love the idea of Trib vs. Outtie, but from a strength standpoint, they truly get absolutely nothing as far as powers outside of town. Can we *PLEASE* get just some moderate loving just to make them seem a little more spiced up? Just a few suggestions...

Pride in Procedure: For mages/priests. *** Only out of Town, dissipates when you are in protected areas.*** Leaving town, you are able to call upon the Pride in Procedure. The strong sense of order in your heart holds firm as you go about on extracurricular duties, being an example of such even to the ends of Thera. (Something like +25 morale/-10 svmental & svpara/+50 hp)

Citadel of Dedication: For melee. Same as above. (+25 morale/+5 str/dex)

Same as above for these two powers, too tired to think up names, especially when you likely wouldn't use them if you showed some mercy on this =P
But!
Mages and priests get the ability due to their affiliation with order and meticulous prayers/incantations to sometimes doublecast a spell or supplication. Initially it sounds grossly overpowered, and that's far from what I'm shooting for, but I think making it something like an inherent power like swiftstrike and making it be perhaps only once every 10-15 casts/communes when perfected would be a nice boost without being overpowered at all.

For the melee side of things. Same idea as above as far as an inherent style skill, and your meticulous order in combat somtimes proves to lend flawless form landing unblockable strikes. So not a potential additional strike in combat (Unless you didn't think that was over the line) but making one that normally would have been parried/dodged/shield blocked/echoed etc... unblockable.

I think a mixture of these, some new ideas, or simply anything could be a really quick addition and one that could really turn around a cabal that desperately needs some love.

Thank you Zulg!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicGive us some Tribunal love! [View all] , TripHitNdip (Anonymous), Thu 08-Dec-11 11:19 PM
Reply Santa Zulg brings you coal (n/t), Zulghinlour, 11-Dec-11 03:56 PM, #1
Top Santa Zulg 2011 Topic #244 Previous topic | Next topic