Subject: "First of many.." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #534
Show all folders

The_Poison_PenThu 30-Nov-06 09:45 PM
Member since 30th Nov 2006
40 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#534, "First of many.."

Lords and Ladies...Heroes and Heroines...Trollop and Cur.

The time has come for me to make myself known. Long have I skulked in the shadows watching the events that unfold in this realm and doing nothing. Holding my forked tongue and selling off the most vital of my secrets to the highest bidder. No more. I will make myself public and my secrets with me. These will be the first or second or third hand accounts of events that have unfolded, or are unfolding. They may be designed to start a war, end a war, turn a profit, or incite a revolution. You can be assured that if I am writing you should pay close attention, for it will benefit you to stay abreast of whatever tale I'm weaving.

I hold no affiliations with your paltry factions and disseminate my information freely to all. You need not worry about whether you act for darkness or light, order or chaos, magic or nature. The written word transcends these concepts and the information herein can be a boon to all citizens of Thera.

So keep a close watch for my rambling scribes and your palate for tales will be thoroughly sated. I have yet to confirm my most recent sources but I should have a bit of a yarn to spin very soon.

Prosefully Yours
-PP

All opinions expressed by the staff of The Poison Pen (tm) are gathered from various official sources. Drunks, prostitutes, ne'er-do-wells, and kobolds mainly.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicFirst of many.. [View all] , The_Poison_Pen, Thu 30-Nov-06 09:45 PM
Reply When you consider..., GoodLuckDice, 02-Dec-06 03:39 PM, #1
Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #534 Previous topic | Next topic